I don't understand Roman Aqueducts...

I don't understand Roman Aqueducts. Woudn't leaving the water exposed cause all kinds of diseases from pidgeon's poop and mosquitos?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/28/lead-drinking-water-level-nrdc-report-flint-crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>retard alert

mosquitoes and pigeons didn't exist back then

Water wasn't exposed.
Another question ?

macaco education

cocô de pombo uma delícia...

they led the water in a closed environement

Yes hence why the Roman empire collapsed

Wasn't it exposed on one of these half-pipes? If it wasn't, then my entire life was a lie.

It was still healthier than sopa de macaco

everything was black and white back then so diseases didnt have enough color variety to reproduce

>they lead the water*

They were typically covered. Aqueducts are just a part of the impressive water systems romans created, which could consists of tens of kilometers of even slope, with tunnels and all.

google.fi/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/28/lead-drinking-water-level-nrdc-report-flint-crisis

Pigeons and mosquitoes came from America after 1492, Pierre. Seriously, it's common knowledge.

The water wasn't still. It didn't stagnate. Mosquitoes in Europe hate moving water, they seek still water bodies. Also the pidgeon poop would just flow and dissolve (also not as many pidgeos as there are now).

>leaving a two thousand years old precious relic of history next to the fucking roadway, unprotected against people, car fumes, the elements and corrosion

Hungary needs to be nuked. Subhumans, all of us.

I expected to see an American flag next to this post.

back then they had slave archers all along the way to shoot pigeons 24/24

and slaves to slap mosquitos away

>exposed cause all kinds of diseases from pidgeon's poop
Com'on, man.
If you payed any attention in history class you would know they had enslaved archers charged with killing pigeons.
Keeping the Aqueducts dysentery free for epochs

There weren't many pigeons back then, since people were very poor and had to eat pigeons on Tuesdays or drink coffee made of snow.

If they should be nuked, what about the ones blowing stuff that's twice as old in Iraq? Drink the. blood of every man, woman and child there? Make it so not even a single lizard can survive in the desert?

>If they should be nuked, what about the ones blowing stuff that's twice as old in Iraq? Drink the. blood of every man, woman and child there? Make it so not even a single lizard can survive in the desert?

It's not about the age of relics user. Just because something is twice as old it doesn't make it twice as valuable.

That said, I thought you Americans were taking care of that. Hadn't you bombed them back into the stone ages yet?

what the fuck did he mean by this?

it's led you fucking retard