Which is the worst r-word?

In terms of professional or academic career

Reggin

ROP's mom

A racist is a person who hates based on skin colo, a rapist is a person who had unconstitutional or not agreed sex

Retard

seconded

Reddit.

Academic, sure, but professionally a lot of retards hold CEO powers. Just look at Hillary, she has her own presidential campaign.

I'm far right, but racist is worser, because in cucked west countries rapist is a normal man with normal desires.

It's good that Poland and Russia aren't cucked.

In America, find me 5 LEGITIMATE rape cases involving a white male raper where:

>the raper ISN'T an extremely low life human in some way (extreme poverty, extreme drug use, extreme disease)

>the raper ISN'T drunk but the woman is

>the rape was reported as soon as physically possible

>the court DID NOT "take the woman's word for it" (where they would not have "taken the word" of a man in the same position)

>there is 100% certainty there was no consent from the woman

Rapist. Everyone hates a rapist, not everyone hates a racist.

The only card Marxists have left to play is yapping ist ist ist at everything.

Right

Because the SJWs and Lefties can't stand others being right. Like Watson and race. Etc.

Rich or Republican

It used to be retard but somewhere over the years that seemed to become a positive.

Like I said, Reddit.

Reds
e.g. commies

If you're either, you're a piece of shit plain as day. Society hates both for good reason. Racists are fucking retards, and rapists are humans who lack self control and emotional intelligence, thus putting them in the category of retards as well.

>can't actually make an argument towards why racists are bad

All humans are racists. It's hardwired into our brains.

Rapist implies you have to act upon your natural instincts. But racism is inherent.

>has no argument to refute my claims
>just a sense of entitlement
Wew lad

White men are racist rapists.

Neither. In about two years time, they will be so watered down by feminists it won't fucking matter if you're called either, because they lost all value.

Hurr durr what is self control

>Racists are fucking retards

Sounds nit-picky, but raper just sounds so mongoloid. It's rapist.

Unlike most of the people here, I actually have experience in human resources and can give a little insight. In general, rapist is DEFINITELY the worst. Violent sexual offenses are a great way to not get a job. Racism is easier to get away with and easier to be forgiven for if you get caught.

>worse/worst

subjective

some would say cunt, or even "jerk" is worst

I've read/heard racist so many times It has lost all meaning to me

rational

You have to actually make an argument in the first place before your argument can be refuted.

So, white men rape racists is what you're saying?