/trans/ - m&b warband edition

Gf to user when? sub-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad OP.

Anyway, how awkward is this gonna be when he leaves?

Di Marzio: Ronaldo has asked his agent, Jorge Mendes, to do everything he can to bring him back to Old Trafford.

>posting the shitty Sky quotes

worst thread we had this summer

>videogame op
Grow up senpai

I know it was rushed but I just wanted to make sure we have one thread instead of three at the same time, I'll go look for some rumours

good OP
nth for guiseppe hart and angry man

>complaining like a bitch instead of making your own
Why are you such a bitch, Italy, you bitch? You are a bitch.

Willy Caballero's agent says the 35-year-old former Manchester City keeper does have an offer from Newcastle, but he has doubts over moving to the "cold but pretty" north-east. (Evening Chronicle)

>Southampton want to appoint a new manager within 10 days - in good time before pre-season starts on 29 June - with Frank de Boer and Mauricio Pellegrino the two frontrunners. (Daily Echo)

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta says his club "have a duty" to consider signing a player as talented as 18-year-old AC Milan and Italy keeper Gianluigi Donnarumma if he is available, and confirmed they are close to signing Brazil midfielder Douglas Costa, 26, from Bayern Munich. (ESPN)

>Real Sociedad president Jokin Aperribay says the Spanish club want to sign Manchester United's 22-year-old Belgium winger Adnan Januzaj this summer. (Manchester Evening News)

Sunderland will be forced to pay £9.2m to Inter Milan for Argentina attacking midfielder Ricky Alvarez, 29, after losing a court case. (Sunderland Echo)

>Arsenal and England midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23, is growing increasingly frustrated by the slow progress in new contract discussions with the Gunners. Mail on Sunday)

Gf just sent me this. What do?

Arsenal are set to beat Everton to the £18m signing of Sander Berge, a 19-year-old Norwegian midfielder who plays for Belgian club Genk. (Sunday Mirror)

>Malaga's 21-year-old ex-Barcelona forward Sandro Ramirez has passed a medical at Everton and is on the verge of completing a £5m move to Goodison Park. (AS)

Liverpool are still interested in signing Sporting Lisbon's 22-year-old winger Gelson Martins, who the Portuguese club value at £44m. (A Bola - in Portuguese)

>Everton are set to make a £16m bid for AC Milan and former France Under-21 forward M'Baye Niang, 22, who was on loan at Watford last season. (Daily Star)

Bournemouth striker Joshua King, 25, says he was "intrigued" by reports of interest from Tottenham, but the Norway international plans to stay at the club next season. (Bournemouth Echo)

>Everton will have to pay Swansea £40m if they want to sign 27-year-old Iceland attacking midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson. (Liverpool Echo)

Any updates on Ronaldo

Explains why Norway is a shitposter, he's a Sup Forumsermin.

Disgusting. Can't even bother to copy and paste rumours.

Manchester City are closing in on the signing of Juventus' 34-year-old Brazil right-back Dani Alves. (Guardian)

City boss Pep Guardiola also wants to sign Tottenham right-back Kyle Walker, 27. (Sun)

Bayern Munich hope to beat City to the signing of the England defender and will offer Walker £150,000 a week. (Sunday Express)

Liverpool are close to sealing a £35m deal with Roma for their 25-year-old Egypt and former Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah. Mail on Sunday)

Former Barcelona boss Luis Enrique is an option to replace Antonio Conte as manager at Chelsea, but the Premier League champions do not want the Italian to leave. (Sunday Telegraph)

Chelsea are confident Conte will sign a new contract at Stamford Bridge before the start of next season. (Times - subscription required)

The Blues could scupper Manchester United's move for Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata with a £70m bid for the 24-year-old. (Sunday Mirror)

Tottenham could move for Manchester United's Chris Smalling, 27, with boss Mauricio Pochettino wanting cover at centre-back. (Sun)

I'm making the final rumours a Ronaldo special

I'm not, I just really like mount and blade

M&B is pure kino. It isn't in the same category as videogames, man

And now for the "Ronaldo Special", brought to of course by Bud Light. Bud Light, keeps you fresh.

Real Madrid say it would take a £350m deal to allow forward Cristiano Ronaldo to leave the club, which they expect to deter Paris St-Germain and Manchester United. (Mail on Sunday)

>But Ronaldo's advisers say a fee of 150m euros (£131m) will be enough, with the player wanting a "fresh challenge".(Sunday Telegraph)

Chelsea have emerged as surprise contenders for Ronaldo, with owner Roman Abramovich ready to pay a world-record fee for the 32-year-old. (Sunday Express)

>Real president Florentino Perez has told Portugal forward Ronaldo that he will not stand in his way if he wants to leave the Spanish champions. (Marca)

Ronaldo will only stay at Madrid if the club agrees to pay his disputed £13m tax bill. (Sunday Mirror)

>Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes is considering possible destinations for his client, while Real, who are yet to receive any bids, believe the 32-year-old may have a change of heart in time. (El Pais - in Spanish)

Bannerlord when

>Chelsea have emerged as surprise contenders for Ronaldo, with owner Roman Abramovich ready to pay a world-record fee for the 32-year-old. (Sunday Express)
Delusions. I'd love to see Cristiano at Chelsea, but it won't ever happen.

>confirmed they are close to signing Brazil midfielder Douglas Costa, 26, from Bayern Munich.
Will be interesting to see how much he'll go for.

No bullying, m8.

why not?

normally some club spunks a load of cash on WC/euros memes, has anyone been bought because of a good confed performance?

mountain blade is a good kind of autism 2bh
>still no updates on the release date to user situation
cancelled m8

Even if Chelsea could afford him (and his wages), which they can't, Cristiano loves Manure. If he goes to England, that's where he'll be.

De gea

Valencia Bailly Lindelof ? (shaw)

Herrera Pogba ?

Mhkitaryan Ronaldo Martial

>cancelled m8
I will drunk from your skull

>Ronaldo

Is this fucking irrelevant to everybody? This is Ronaldo saying he positively wants to go to Man Utd, not just he is interested in the possibility. And the outlet/journalist is a lot better than other shit which has been posted.

>doubts over moving to the "cold but pretty"

Why do people loves sun so fucking much???, i mean, i love to be outside, but there is nothing worst than being working or in school and sweat like a smelly pig; in a cold climate you even could work our heavy and not drop a single drop of sweat

When's M&B 2 coming out? Hopefully this time we can make custom factions, so I can invade palestine in game.

Northern England barely has fucking daylight for 6 months a year

newcastle is grim m8

eheh

The sun is terrible. Can't even walk outside for a few minutes without getting all sweaty in this 25+ C weather.

Supposedly 2017, but you know.. taleworlds

This. UK is the perfect blend. It can go up to 30c (like it did today) but it doesn't last all year. If it's cold, it's easy to warm up, if its hot, it's harder to cool down.

I don't know actually. Have they released anything else of note?

Agreed. The outside is lovely until the sun ruins it for me.

I love both Real and Ronaldo, but let's be real here - Real would be even better without him, assuming they keep both Bale and Morata.

Then just make out the sun to be anti-Semitic and the USA will nuke it or build a giant shade machine.

I'll eat a broom if Cristiano actually leaves

Everything has pros and cons. You can work in cold/mild weather but cold weather is a bit depressing, innit. Sunshine just makes your heart warm up inside. And the girls, lad.

Fuck islam desu

What's the situation lads?

That probably smells pretty bad

>tfw you have over 7000+ images in your Clover folder

starting season three of izombie now lads

peypey lezzer scene here i come

>sanchez literally tried to walk it in

>owner Roman Abramovich ready to pay
Roman is ready to dump 500 millions of his personal money into the stadium, the club can only rely on their own money for now.

7721 images in my Sup Forums folder. Deleted bout a thousand a few days ago. I need to delete more.

Clear your app cache la

I lost all my feet images that way

I always refrain from deleting because I always feel I need it incase the time arises desu

Or perhaps i uninstalled clover..

Aye. Got like 20 Day in the Life pics.

That's what turns me on so much about it

Do you have the Zidane one

Absolutely disgusting

Upson and Schwarzer are both really unnerving pundits

>le 3rd best player in the world

>Alex Sandro to Chelsea

This is what happens when the kikes break their oath with the /alliance/

Be surprised if city don't start a bidding war given the rumoured price

There was a Zidane one? Pretty sure I had most of these ones and the meme died years ago.

store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/

Jesus christ it looks so feckin good

any would anybody pay 150 million for a 32 year old lmao

desu ronaldo could probably go on for like another 5 years, he takes care of himself

>If it's cold, it's easy to warm up, if its hot, it's harder to cool down.
Exactly. If you're cold, you can keep on putting more layers. You can only take so many layers off to cool down, before it becomes illegal.

BREAKING: @Cristiano interested in the possibility of returning to @ManUtd this summer - Sky sources #SSNHQ

Just like Ramos. He'll sign a new contract as soon as the Confed's over

I hate the summer and the sun but desu I can't imagine living without the good food it produces and how happy it makes people.

>and how happy it makes people.
why do you care about that? you're on Sup Forums anyway

If people keep talking about this shit I might start to believe in it.

What is that profession you always dream of but you know is too late to pursue

Why would he choose Chelsea over Man U?

Footballer. Gave up on playing when I was 11 because I lost interest and started to regain interest now at 18, which is much too late.

He wouldn't.

Ronaldo should join Arse. It's literally a challenge that would prove Ronaldo once and for all if he's GOATFE if he won them the Title. Plus, he can go for the Europa League as well. Ronaldo hasn't won that. Has he won the FA Cup? League Cup? If not, go for those too. Ronaldo was due to join Arse before his father got him to join United, so what's wrong with that? Might as well.

Chelsea wouldn't have to worry about when Madrid is buying Hazard since he'll get to play with the GOAT already too.
Because he hates Mouyes. I still expect him to go to United though, Mou will lick his dick and apologize since he needs help.

>fan on
>so cold my nipples leave my body
>fan off
>sweating in seconds
help

>tfw when my neighbour's child runs around their garden naked it is cute and ok but when I do it they demand to know why I'm in their garden and get the police called on me

>Plus, he can go for the Europa League as well. Ronaldo hasn't won that.
Wew. The only way to get the EL is being too bad for the champions league, why would a winner like TSU want that? Ronaldo isn't going to mess about against Lyon and Ajax while Messi gets another CL.

fan and jumper on

can we all agree that June is BY FAR the worst month of the year?

Fucking lmao

August, lad. Takes forever to go by.

October imo

31 days of darkness and no bonfire night

Anything month where summer takes place is trash

Sporting month rankings

1. August
2. December
3. May
4. January
5. April
6. July
7. March
8. February
9. November
10. September
11. October
12. June

in August you're on holiday and can enjoy the good weather
June is unbearably hot and you still have to work or do school stuff.

>in August you're on holiday
>enjoy the good weather
Look at my flag. It's not holiday here and the weather sucks.

lads, does italy and spain snow in the winter?

Then why would he join United when they scraped through on a technicality and didn't make CL last year as well? Why would he join Chelsea when they didn't even get Europa last year? The only answer is City, then. Forgetting, of course, he's won everything that can be won.

Playing in the best team on the planet is one thing, playing in a mid-table club and taking them to heights on your own back is impressive. People know Ronaldo can win with the likes of Bale and Modric and so on around him, but can Ronaldo win with the likes of Ozil and Ox around him? Messi is constantly mocked over being a one-team, 2 team league, system babby. Ronaldo showing he's got the strength of confidence in his own ability to take a step down and help bring them back up would prove he's the better player.

Messi has Suarez (best striker on the planet) and Neymar (exceptionally talented player) helping him. Messi joining, say, Spurs or United and winning stuff would prove he is great. That's why Ronaldo should leave to join Arse, City or Spurs.

Not an argument, samefag.

"REDS’ AUBAMEYANG CHASE

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is open to joining Liverpool this summer, according to Le Parisien in France.

The paper claims Aubameyang is eager to link up with former Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp, now in charge at Anfield.

And they say Liverpool are willing to pay the £61m it would take to prise the striker from Dortmund."

I'M SO SICK OF THIS

PLEASE STOP TEASING ME

fucking lel
he should

He should. The worst that happens is that he doesn't win shit and then leaves. Sign a 12 month deal. If he doesn't win shit, just leave.

has ronaldo won the 4th place trophy?
i think not

So he should join Liverpool then?

on the mountanside, it usually does.
I live in Milan and here snow happens pretty rarely, like once every 5 to 10 years we might get more than 20 cms.

market crash when?

>according to Le Parisien
Who quote a Mercato article as their source, who quote the Parisien article as their source.

>Has he won the FA Cup?
yes 2004 champ

Then I guess City, Spurs or Liverpool if not Arse.

please let this happen

mane auba salah
qtinho
imagine the scenes in the pl

dare I say it they are fookin' back la

goodnite, /trans/. May all your transfer dreams become true.