My brothers :)

my brothers :)

my brothers too :)

not my brothers :(

Why do those countries get to exist but Transylvania doesn't?
Transylvania is the home of tolerance

:))

Are you talking about that place from that dracula movie or that american state?

Other nordic countries always bully us, fuck them we are LATIN.

FRATELLO MIO

Transylvania is the reason why countries like Sweden can pretend to be tolerant and progressive

min bror :)

my brother :)

veljeni :)

Beside all the memes and banter, I really love you guys.

Norway, we're cool right, we gotta keep close to make some sense of what Denmark is trying to say eh?

Denmark, we've been through a whole lot but at the end of the day we'll have some mjöd and be friends again huh?

Finland, we're sorry for being kinda mean before but you're our cousin and you're special for us, we love you.

Iceland, we don't talk much but we're family and we gotta be there for each other, we need to make that future bond okay?

no we ain't bros with you

:)
:(

Med mindre du er racist bor du inkludere Gronland :^). Forholdet mellem Skandinavien og Gronland er næsten ligeså gammelt som det mellem Skandinavien og Island.

Og så er det uden tvivl på en delt forsteplads som det pæneste land i klubben (Island er også vildt smukt).

my ancestors :)

finland is baltic

I get that we have the whole rivalry meme spanning centuries but I still love you guys

Do one with the capitals

everything baltic is swedish

Gronland er ikke nordisk

God natt mina vänner. Jag älskar er alla. Hoppas att ni har en bra dag imorgon.

RÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

Må De vågne til en god fika i morgen

Norden will rise again !

No

This would have been a better idea than joining the EU.

Iceland and the Faroe Islands are GAELIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

>irrilevant countries

qué grosero!

brothers :)

:)

You are half right

dats rite, those damn nordickkk crackkkers stole our history. We wuz Irish monks and shit, writing books, philosophizing and praying while those barbarians wuz still worshiping stones and acting like savages.

Any other Cascadians here?