K I N O
I
N
O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lnNwMiOWDM0?list=RDz9BL59uiAz8&t=52
youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shouldn't his feet sink in the ice with every step?

Gravimetric field brah

The music in this scene was perfect

youtu.be/lnNwMiOWDM0?list=RDz9BL59uiAz8&t=52

>tfw we'll never get another superhero movie like MoS/BvS again

>tfw user didn't post this in my MoS thread instead

Superman walking on the ice is meant to symbolize the comparison between how the world views him and how he views himself. The men on the boat see him like Jesus, walking on the water, but he sees himself as a man, walking on ice.
He carries the ship the same way Christ carried the cross. It's a metaphor: mankind is his cross. It's his destiny to sacrifice himself for humanity.

This is too deep for the average audience, they expected farts and quips nonstop for 90 minutes.

>pulling an entire boat by its fucking anchor chain

And THIS is supposed to be the best capeshit?

>>tfw we'll never get another superhero movie like MoS/BvS again
Thank god

You'll understand their greatness one day.

Bravissimo Snyder.

Get this Sup Forums redditor pleb shit out of here you fucking videogame sensibility numale

I count 6 buzzwords.
New record?

I can't handle all this KINO

Very average movie.
Krypton sucked.
Russell Crowe SUCKED. I dare anyone to defend his monotone, reading-off-a-card, anticharismatic delivery.
Clark Kent was a passive-aggressive little bitch. (letting a waitress get raped)
Collateral damage.
Plot holes (Superman can survive in a vacuum = doesn't need to breathe = why does the air in the Krypton ship affect him???)
Stop invincible son.
Nice effects.
Overall, unengaging characters and no real emotional content.

BvS is the least Sup Forums reddit capeshit out there.

Wrong movie buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

This scene alone stands heads and shoulders above 99% of the genre. There is emotional content.

I am one of the purest distillations of Sup Forums on this board and I say that BvS(like all supermovies) is worthless video game sensibility reddit inflected numale pandering. Anybody who enjoyed the film more than I did is likely a video game player/cartoon watcher and has far less of a right to be here than me, someone who would kill for the medium in a heartbeat.

You are reddit, you are memes.

>I am one of the purest distillations of Sup Forums

Are you capable of making an argument without 60% of your post being memes?

Are we posting in this or the MoS thread?

Ever notice that only Sup Forums sensibility cross posters who can't understand Sup Forums's post ironic pro-artistic tone? Among hardcore Sup Forums devotees there is a zero tolerance policy on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and reddit cross posters. If you enjoy BvS then you belong to one of these groups. In sensibility if not in practice.

>said user as he returned to shamelessly consume Civil War and Dr Quips.

>I say that BvS(like all supermovies) is worthless video game sensibility reddit inflected numale pandering

> yfw you realize that this is likely the first time Clark has felt genuine pain and feared for his life
> he still powers through to save mankind

Yeah ok, we know your shtick plebbitor

C'est Kinographiqué!

see
It's beautiful on many levels. And also that second of Cristopher Reeves' face blending into Cavill's.

Look at it ladies and gentlemen and take a good long whiff. The intimidation of the Sup Forums superhero redditor in broad daylight. Completely dazed from my last post he immediately tries to use turn around tactics.

Truly, these are those who are ruining Sup Forums. Truly, these scum must be eradicated with minimal mercy.

>claims to be Sup Forums
>doesn't see how Zack Snyder is a master of cinematography, framing, color, depth and scene composition
His subject is irrelevant, the man is an artist.

ironic plebbit posting is still plebbit posting

NO
O

I don't doubt you believe that, disgusting mongoloid.
Is that you steven? I can't see you all the way down there on delusional peak.

ebin

Learn to report and ignore shitposters.

Put your trip back on, you massive plebeian. It is almost December.

>these schizophrenic delusions

you okay m8?

Are you trying to tell me there is another just as tasteless as him?

How come the ice under his feet isn't breaking?
How come he isn't pressing further in to the snow/ice?
How come he's balding so much?

kinomatika

>superkino

>christ

how pretentious can you get

what did he mean by this?

>WHERE'S THE MONEY LEBOWSKI, WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY?!?

lol

Is that birth of Aquaman?

t. plebbit

>how to really fuck up a baby

hola reddo

oh shut the fuck up

where are those legs coming from

>baptizing is bad
>cutting penis off babies is fine
hello shlomo

kino desu

nice user. upboated
i actually saw it more of a reference to pic related

Excellent interpretation.

Pic related has to be remembered when reading interpretations of dumb things in movies that people desperately want to be ever so meaningful.

bad equivalence, that said what the other guy said makes no sense.

Watch it Chrissy

this is fake but I got lels out of it

That paper was deserving of more then a zero. He did fulfill the assignment even if the film in question was not generally accepted.

I would have given him at least a 70, maybe a 90 given its an entry level course. He would have to be far more serious next time but its creative.

>60+ posts / 31 posters

Is there anything else to be said? This meme is so fucking stale.

I know right, who makes more than one post in a thread?

Can someone explain this picture?

What needs explaining?

>27%

Why didn't he just fly those people on top of the boat back to land instead of slowly dragging them across the frozen water for what must have been days?

Circle jerk more with your "capekino" file collection. BvS memes are long dead.

Bury them.

Calm down and leave the thread

I'm pretty sure this year we've all learnt not to trust "opinionists" and "experts" of any kind.

Superman is towing a capsized boat to safety. It's not hard.

What a bunch of pretentious hackery

Why does this look so fake?

Because it is?

>UH
>WHAT?
>???
>EXPLAIN MORE
>WOW
Sounds like the average MCUck when talking about stuff that isn't quips, farts or metajokes.

It does, if you're too stupid to see an allegory not even that subtle... well, consider sticking to animated movies for children. Apparently even capeshit is too much for your brain to handle.

Fucking why!? Why didn't he just tip it back upright?

The fact that you consider true art "pretentious" just truly displays your ignorance of high end, highly intellectual artistic merit that was shown in this film, so I don't really care much about your worthless opinion in the long run. However, to discard Snyder's art in any way shape or form is just jargon to the art community. Batman v Superman, along with the Man of Steel, was a masterpiece of the 21st century, created by a very urbanitian sloiticostic maestro that contributed to film more than anything you ever did in your lifetime in your mother's dilapidated basement. To just discard this man's talent in film just really pisses me off to the point to make me teach your petty brain of how vital Snyder is to the film community. His critically acclaimed movie 300 alone is enough to skim over his dark, emotional and gritty atmosphere that derives much of his filmography. It is a very famously known characteristic of his to display the realistically dark world that consumes society today. Along with his very keen taste for stunning visuals are his knowledge in the high Renaissance-era arts that influenced modern society. In his movies Snyder referenced many artworks, all from Pieta to the many works of influential intellectual/artist Leonardo daVinci. The way in which he brings so much detail in its smallest parts of his movies just really shows how much he is dedicated to paying beautifully crafted homages to artists like him. Snyder is a much needed film director, as he shows that this movie industry, full of talentless pretentious hacks like David Lynch, Christopher Nolan or Akira Kurosawa, could be given new hope under his rightly deserved authority, as proven from his highly beautifully treacherous depiction of the dark reality of today's world, as well as his appreciation for the art that once changed many ideas, beliefs and values in the world today.