Babysitting your wife's daughter

>babysitting your wife's daughter
>she looks at you like this and says
>"w-why are you so handsome, user?"

what do you say?

i love these threads but i'll sage them as long as you post some shit 35kb images

>wife's daughter

will not let this thread die

I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna shut that shit down! That loli shit won't fly 'round here, boy! *smacks lips* And then I'm gonna take half her belongings and send her to the corner to think about what she's done. And if she comes outta that corner *smiles menacingly* I'm gonna introduce to her to ol' Lucille. But if she's takes her timeout like a champ *chuckles* well, we're gonna get along just fine.

Our last best hope against this shit

MODS

Ironic considering OP is our only hope left against you capeshit tourists from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and reedit

No it's not. All those pizzagate pedo hunting autists are starting to notice.

Get some cream for your asshole, OP

my wife's daughter is black

Tell her that she's a disgusting 3DPD with poor eyesight
I hate children

why are americans so scared of these threads. its your prime time now and the replies are mostly redditors whining and no one posting any pics

I just went to set the bitch on fire.

Seriously though, if the pizzagate fags and the cunny fags take aim at each other, it will be a glorious trainwrek of autistic proportions.

I'll wait until 12am PST

but pizzagate includes torture and maybe cannibalism, cunnyfags at leat are funny guys

>implying they're not the same people
>implying they're not just jealous that they weren't invited to the pizza party

"I'm not handsome, but thank you."

Ahh so a pedophile ring operating in the open (on chan boards) is acceptable when the perpetrators are "funny", gotcha.

You do know that these threads are spammed by the same mod that lets you have pizzagate threads on Sup Forums right?

a pedophile ring is a group of people exchanging material and even people with eachother.
in /tv you have a cunnybot spamming useless threads.
really makes you think

Marry her, then consummate our marriage

Ahh, an anime image board moderator "allows" the pizzagate conspiracy to exist on the Internet, without him it would disappear, gotcha.

They do exchange material with each other, and they also operate on 8gag and IRC

>Ahh, an anime image board moderator "allows" the pizzagate conspiracy to exist on the Internet, without him it would disappear, gotcha.
On Sup Forums he does as usually these type of raids threads are not deleted ASAP because of the gaminggate.

You're not from this board though, are you?

Thanks, and you're very pretty girl :3

>Pedophile ring
Sorry to break your dreams but the most ""pedo"" related stuff you will found on Sup Forums is pics that had been posted on instagram and some kids pics from shutterstock sites