ITT: We sum up Reddit in one show/picture/post

Reddit doesn't like Bojack, even them know the show is pure shit

Holy fuck my eyes.

Every show you have ever loved was also adored on reddit.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Nice pasta

fuck you OP I was having a good day until I saw that picture

kek

>Redditor normie

stopped reading there. they are just a different brand of autists.

I dunno, every time I look at their front page it's nothing but /r/The_Donald posts.

Yeah fuck those normie ledditors watching plebe trash like R&M and Bojack Horseman

Us intellectuals on Sup Forums only appreciate true art like BvS and South Park

This is absolutely correct regardless if pasta or not.
Its appliable to the reality of facts.

>it's yet another Sup Forums obsessing over reddit episode

Rick and Morty has a few GOAT episodes, and Bojack was good in Season 2 and the second half of Season 1.

They're both shit now, unfortunately.

>bojack was good

Lol even Steven universe is better than that shit

This, I need to bleach my eyes now, this is worse than the cat decapitation webm. Fuck you, OP, you cunt.

What i don't get is, if reddit is a place where liberals congregate to circlejerk their opnions on trendy conformist crap, why do they even bother coming here to socialize with us?

Reddit: The Show

There, we can end the thread now

>implying that picture is in anyway true at all

reddit is obsessed with 4chin
good job baiting me though, faggot

Beat me to it

They want to be pseudo-rebellious.

except it is true
reddit never talks about Sup Forums, outside of very sparsely populated subreddits like r/Sup Forums which are filled mostly with people that crosspost
Sup Forums is so obsessed with reddit that reddit was wordfiltered for years

it's not even remotely comparable

That's not what it says for me

the pic is true senpai