Punk is goo-

>Punk is goo-

-d

>the album is bad music if it's political message doesn't line exactly with mine

Great punk band, shit opinion

>album has a political message

oh boy, "muh music shouldn't be anything more than a surface tier transient pleasantry"

Jello hates jocks and tough guys because he is the ultra soyboy

fuck that punk shit heavy metal rules

If you want to meme about punk being bad you probably shouldn't post an album that has East Bay Ray playing guitar.

>implying there has ever been a sensible political statement made through music

Will the metal heads finally learn something? Will the punks throw away their education?

this.
also Klaus Flouride is one of the most underrated bass players of all time

This and this but they really ascended to godhood when they got DH Peligro behind the kit but that was unfortunately after Fresh Fruit which is the album with the best songs.

deadass serious on this one

yeah, D.H. gave a real edge to a lot of songs on their later albums that was lacking on Fresh Fruit

fuck drumpf

xD

>not listening to folk era bob dylan

Dead Kennedys did a few great songs, and I am sympathetic to the majority of Jello Biafra's political opinions, but I find him unbearably annoying as a person, and slightly annoying as a singer. The only DK record I unabashedly recommend is the Holiday in Cambodia/Police Truck single.

Wasn't punk music basically built on an anti-establishment ideal? Your post confuses me.

What's your favourite Skrewdriver song then?

No, it was a co-op by the mainstream to assimilate "rebellious" kids by making them feel like they were going against thr grain.

Anti-establishment songs can still hold a political message. Your post confuses me.

Definitely
>that bass on buzzbomb

I love DK but I gotta admit some of their songs make me embarrassed to listen to, just because the ideas are somewhat outdated. their best songs are the ones that tend to be the least political, and more on whatever they experienced in their own life
it makes me surprised that after all these years jello still does the same anti-american satire schtick he's always done. like he's never graduated from that, and he's never done anything else.