8. Jaycob Brugman (L) CF
9. Josh Phegley (R) C

>Cessa

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

The upside to the team playing like shit lately is we don't have to worry about the sunday night baseball crew

T H I C K

>tfw no game tomorrow
I can finally escape this suffering

weren't the yanks spose to have names on their jerseys? i remember an user in a mlb general thread bitching about it a few days ago saying it was unfair that the yanks never follow rules lol

It's happening in late August, but yeah I remember what you were talking about. That was so ridiculous.

why are they doing it for?

The players requested it apparently

>Cessa is already a better starter than Tanaka

>having a hat so big, you can put your ears in it, too

For shame

happy holidays!

Nice to have you back Holliday

Happy Father's day to any dads on here other than I.

I wonder how many home runs Matt Holliday has hit on a holiday

You should call Francesa and ask him

DIDI IS ELITE

what's the fucking point of naming the field after ricky ? it's just a name painted on the field, it means nothing lol ghetto as shit.

Do you think MLB actually gives a fuck about prostate cancer or just wants to sell some cool blue hats and uniforms

They're giving the royalties from those uniforms to prostate cancer research, so they probably care. Unless it's a Susan G. Komen type caring.

I always felt that charities for "research" is a meme. millions and millions of dollars for all sorts of cures and hardly anything to show for it. I refuse to give money or partake in it ever

Can you say that with certainty? Breast cancer is far more treatable and survivable now than it was even just 10 years ago. All of the donations must have had some effect.

just like the NFL breast cancer donations too.
There are a lot of charaties that are reputable but some just get too big that less than 5% of donations go to whatever cause. It's just a write off for most people.

How much of that is correlated with increased donations and not just technological advancement?

Regardless I have no problem with it, if it makes people feel good about themselves than that's something.

every company I've worked for made us contribute a portion of our paychecks to some charity. Most of us just gave $1 per pay period. It's really big with financial companies so they can so the public that 98% of their employees donate and we're really not in it only for money. Look at any random finance company and there's usually a link about it. What people don't know is most employees donate $26 per year

JUDGED

>Torres was batting .309
Fuck, I just want Headley gone

>Torres sliding headfirst

Knew he was a meme

I knew we wouldn't hold any lead

well he does have a 5 era so fuck it.

They really have to do something about this pitching

Their bullpen has just been overworked. I don't think the bullpen will be much of a problem for the rest of the year. Tanaka absolutely needs to get his shit together. Especially with Sabathia out.

If Tanaka has another bad start or two I think they need to find another SP. The bullpen will be fine when pitchers can make it 6 innings and Chapman is back

eilte

Check the game, 2-0
>nice
Check back, 2-2
>of course
Check back, 4-2
>should have known

God damn Didi is elite

come on stay fair

Good afternoon, Sup Forums pals!

I'm here to cheer and help with my presence for a Yankees win! Too much loses in a row...

Go Yankees!

If this is called foul I'm going to kill myself

Is Didi, dare I say, our best short stop since Jeter?

>Trying to hurt Headley
At least the A's are doing something helpful for us this weekend.

he's up there, i'd say

Why are both teams wearing blue letters?

Honor the Crips. Tomorrow they'll honor the Bloods

They're not. I think you might need to get your eyesight checked. Colorblindness can come at any time.

I hope Karter is renting and didn't buy an apartment here

>Headley

It is obvious that Yankees are losing many games in a row because I didn't watch those games, but today I'm watching it!

:)

Think if NY packaged Headley and Carter they could get one of those Reggie Jackson mascots from the A's?

They want to give the Sox first place for some reason

Why did Cessa start this game over Chance Adams and Caleb Smith ?

What the fuck are you talking about ?

Might want to check the hue settings on your tv m8

Would you really leave it to chance?

Both teams are wearing blue letters, blue socks and some other blue clothes.

that made me hurt watching that (i have bad knees)

97mph to the knee. That's gotta hurt.

Because muh veterans. Muh big league experience. Muh 40 man roster. Muh service clock.

Cessa and Green aren't good starting pitchers.

What a catch!

No they aren't dude...

who /got dad tickets for father's day/ here? we're going to see the sox game on august 13th.

I just noticed something...... Why do you put "Silla!" when the Yanks do something?

It means "chair" in spanish, and baseball games are usually watched while seated. Duh.

That is what the Yes commentator said when a homerun happens.

Don't mind me lads, just here for pressposting. Go Yankees.

I'm gonna try to go then. Sox should have a pretty healthy lead by that point

Uhhhh....... Should I tell him or just let it be?

Yeah I know but Caleb Smith isn't even that young and has great numbers in AAA. I'm tired of them running out Cessa. It's obvious he has no staying power.

Hey fuck that organist playing New York, New York.

Come on, Yankees! Just one run for tie the game!

kys

Now that Chapman is back, are the Yankees saved?

Make this count Yankees

W-what does it feel like to win guys?

I can't believe this... What is happening to Yankees? :(

I hope the west coast gets nuked.

SWEEP
W
E
E
P

FUCK YOU FAGGOT YANKEES, YOU EAST COAST FUCKS