HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND VAR?

HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND VAR?

YOU HAVE TO WAIT 3 MIN TO CELEBRATE A GOAL

it also disallows good goals. it needs to go.

Only dubious goals, though.

KANGZ BTFO
>KANGZ BTFO
KANGZ BTFO
>KANGZ BTFO
KANGZ BTFO
>KANGZ BTFO
KANGZ BTFO
>KANGZ BTFO

THE JEWS DID THIS

(((VAR)))

Butthurt spic.

>how can anyone defend that the rules are enforced
I wonder.

But we won. What's there to be butthurt about

Yeah idk why are you complaining so much.

>Boohoo why can't I refball anymore

>waah why can't I score offside goals and win with refball anymore

kys, halal or cancerlona customer

>score a goal
>silence for 2 minutes
>ref says its valid
>hype is already gone so it become awkward to celebrate
>celebrations become a thing of the past

>how can anyone defend the refs getting the decision correct EVERY SINGLE TIME

hmm i wonder

You clearly never watched volleyball.

EL VAR CIRSON

chi chi chi le le le

Who said every single goal should be evaluated by the VAR?

>volleyball
>exciting at all

Because you cant celebrate a fucking gol

TE MEO

Why wasn't VAR used in the first half when the nigger scored that header?

because it's boring as fuck, what's your point

that wasn't an offside

You clearly never watched it.

I still don't get it. Is it like the challenge rule in tennis, someone has to ask for it?

Soccer is fucking gay lol

It has to. Every goal should be automatically reviewed, it'd be dumb otherwise.
Portugal and Chile are retards though, this isn't going to stop celebrations, players are going to do so after scoring like they always have, it's an emotional outburst thing that can't just be stopped because you know it'll be reviewed later. The only thing that will change is that the celebrations could become meaningless afterwards.

*football

If any of the refs spot anything suspicious then they check the replay.

>linesmen no longer have any accountability so can make even more retarded decisions
>some things get the VAR treatment, others don't
>it takes fucking ages to get to the decision
>no transparency, the viewer doesn't know what they are reviewing
>have to wait to celebrate

I don't think anyone is against video technology, but the way Fifa are doing it is shit at the moment and is getting people pissed off.

football, you illiterated chicano

>This Brazilian butthurt
Do you enjoy watching it on tv?

i'm excited by the birth of a hot new meme in football

CHEATERS BTFO

Real Madrid and Barça will never win a Champions League again HAHAHAHAHA

VAR has exposed incompetent refs, which can only be seen as a good thing.

does fifa need to get slapped around again by the long arm of the law?

MAN IN THE VAN

>why can't I cheat anymore
Now it's clear how you won the Copa America.

Go fuck a bitch, nigger

This. They have to give coaches the ability to ask for a review, even if only once or twice each match. I would personally do it so that it's only once but if the review goes in their favor then it doesn't count and they still can ask for another

>linesmen no longer have any accountability so can make even more retarded decisions

this, usually there are 4 or 5 offsides per game, in those 4 or 5 at least one would become a goal, now with VAR refs just say fuck it if its really offside VAR will cover for me, we end up with 4 minutes wasted each game

I don't know what you all are complaining about. I celebrated every goal as it happened, knowing they were reviewing it only made it more exciting.

>think this will reach laliga

maybe in 10 years

That's actually accurate, only cheaters and cheater apologists are the only ones complaining about VAR.

Having an objective rule being enforced shouldn't be hard to follow

In that case, it would have been a wrong call. Refs don't climb the ranks by making wrong calls.

Te meo

when u need to ask the ref if the goal counts or not

This. If anything, now it's even harder to be a top ref. It will be good for them.

>we end up with 4 minutes wasted each game
That's why refs are going to give more cards to divers and overexagerated reactions and celebrations, so everything is more fluid.

It's just a matter of time for players to abide these new rules, like the one preventing them from taking their shirts off or they get yellow cards.

It will be funny to see Barça and Madrid cry about the referees ever weekend but at the same time do everything they can to veto VAR in La Liga.

Problem with using it for offsides is that defenders will stop when they see the flag, so if the refs let play continue it won't be as accurate as if the linesman didn't flag for offside at all.

Plus if a ref keeps going to VAR for offisdes, it will show he doesn't trust the linesman's judgement

And we all know they do have the money to lobby that shit around

>we end up with 4 minutes wasted each game

And that's exactly why injury time exists.

alguna pega le pondran y NUNCA llegara a ser usado a o ser que lo imponga la FIFA en todos los campeonatos europeos.

Why check for offside if the play didn't end up in a goal?

Say the keeper makes a save and it goes for a corner. Then the attacking team would have an unfair advantage

>a o ser que lo imponga la FIFA en todos los campeonatos europeos

Eso está más claro que el agua. Si la UEFA o la FIFA no nos obliga Tebas no lo va a permitir ni de coña.

>replay introduced to povertyball
>spics worldwide assblasted
welcome to 30 years ago, you goddamn troglodytes.

>b-but it ruins the game
neck yourselves. every last one of you bean eating motherfuckers

BAH GAWD THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY

They don't even have goal line technology yet. Meme league.

var sucks. dump it. now i know how new NFL fans feel. the stoppage is excruciating. i'm willing to live with human mistakes.

watching games neutrually i usually cant even tell which side a ref is favoring.

Thats exactly the right implementation.

Whats more i would limit the reviews to like 10 per side that way you dont have retards asking to review every single thing during the match.

This should be only used for the most important times.

linesmen have been instructed to wait until the offside player has participated in the play, and only call the offside if they are absolutely sure.

he did his job right this time

Am pretty sure that this is something that Fifa plans to expand. And maybe the UEFA if they dont fuck up.

I could see them using it for the champions next.

Madrid supports var. Modric made a comment about not liking it during the club WC and he was asked by the club to take it back

That's what they want you to think.

The troglodyte would be you considering that NFL has camera replays and still suffers from loads of refball.

Wait, why are you guys claiming the video referee takes 4 minutes to check this stuff?

We've used video referees in the Dutch cup and eredivisie playoffs recently and the game was never stopped for more than two minutes (usually less than a minute) when the referee was reviewing footage.

Serious question: why do all of you guys speak good English? Is it your second language and we are really this dumb?

Third

English is probably the easiest language in the world to learn. Those spics and SEAfags you see online talking in shit engrish are just lazy fucks.

If you were taught Mandarin from 1st grade and half the media you consumed was in Mandarin you'd probably be okay at it

el catalANO

The rest of the world isn't as ignorant as you are

Damn
Guess so. Thanks for the education, Sup Forums. I hated VAR today, by the way.

when have you ever celebrated a goal you commie fuck?

you'll understand when you have to learn chinese (or Spanish if you keep geting CHI'd)

>implying people won't celebrate anyways when the ball goes in
>preferring refball and match fixing over getting the right call solely due to "muh passion"
euros, everyone

Chicanos don't know how to speak Spanish or English.

Wrong

Jesus, I hope it's Spanish. Chinese is the ugliest language I've ever heard in my life.

The big wait before the celebration could turn out to be a great thing.

Gives teams time to line up and do big choreographed numbers. Could also incorporate other stuff, like parachuters. Jump when the ball goes in and if VAR deems it illegal, they can just do a turn and land outside the stadium. Just throwing some ideas out there

Which is 80% of the cases in this semen slurping sport.

i think VAR is stupid. there is already enough stoppage with the diving, celebrations, penalties, fake injuries, real injuries, arguing, water breaks, and set pieces. enough already. you don't like the fact that refs will sometimes be wrong? tough luck, go watch chess.

>be offside
>get called offside and goal disallowed
what's wrong with it?

For me is my third language, english is easy because we get english words in everything around the world, and it's also really easy in a grammar sense and because is share a good amount of words with romance/european languages.

this. Absolutely no sign that this will eliminate poor decisions or refball, since only a select few instance will be reviewed.
What it certainly will do is kill the flow and vibe of a game, more than a ref dominating play already does right now. Also there is no doubt that this convenient interlude at a match's most crucial moment will be exploited by marketing and advertising.

This is this first step towards the cancer that is rotting footbrawl and jumpyhoops, making those formerly entertaining side interests now barely watchable.

Is it fair to say South American and South European football is dead on the world stage once video replays for dives comes in?

>Truly the end of an era.

I wish, but since there is no accountability and can be used completely arbitrarily at fifa's best commercial interests.

Since it most likely won't be applied at all to diving and injury faking, as the most bankable stars do this often, the chances are that the sneakier and less gentlemanly nations will just make minor adjustments and continue to exploit all available grey areas to their advantage.

Kek

they start teaching english at an early age in a lot of places. i started learning spanish when i was 15. it was so late. the only spanish exposure i get now is from unauthorized soccer streams.

people make fun of americans for only knowing english. i wish i knew more languages, that would be nice. but realistically, when am i going to use it? the vast majority of people i encounter speak to me in english, even if it's not their first langauge.

that's very rich considering the goal that gave you your only title