>Draft: 22nd June

That trade is fucking dumb.

Fuck Dannyboy.

I-IN DANNY WE TRUST

>that agent zero

lmao

Trade for George (#3 and salary filler)
Sign Blake Griffin
Trade for Butler (LAL18/SAC19, LAC19, MEM19, salary filler)

Thomas
Butler
George
Griffin
Horford

Champs confirmed

what number will PG wear for LA?

13 is retired, obviously he can't wear 24 either

KEK this team would never work, too many ball dominant players and they'd all try to hero-ball it way too much.

Me in the middle

>trading for a guy who wants to be in LA as soon as possible

Will Pacers fans boo him now? Call him a snek or cupcake?

> wud iz cap spess :DDDD

Actually, the Celtics annihilate their bench and send themselves WAY over the luxury tax, they could feasibly do something like that (for 2018 only)

> theScoreVerified account @theScore
>Celtics are reportedly trying to trade for Anthony Davis.

DANNY PLEASE

>no #1 overall guards have busted in the last 40+ years

but go ahead and trade it danny lmao

>If a contender has the assets for Paul George, they shouldn't be deterred by the Lakers request. Hearing he can be sold on a winner

>rekt hip
>worth 200 million
>defensive blackhole

George to Boston confirmed.

is there any other sport where the most fun is outside of the field?

He said winner, not perpetually fucked by LeBron.

He is worth 200 million (but said he's willing to wait on contract talks so the team can improve this year), and his defensive blackhole is nullified by his offensive production that ONLY he can do on the team.

The hip injury is a legit concern though.

Not unless you like domestic violence and drug addiction

OK ALL OF CELTICS PICKS FOR KAWAII YES OR NO??

Why would the Celtics have made ALL these moves, and acquired ALL these picks, for fucking Paul George? They're going big game hunting. I guarantee they'll at least try to get someone on the level of AD or Westbrook.

why would you think they did it all just for paul george? George would just be one part of the big picture. And he could be gotten on the cheap.

YOU CAN'T STOP THE FRICTION

>Why would the Celtics have made ALL these moves, and acquired ALL these picks, for fucking Paul George? They're going big game hunting. I guarantee they'll at least try to get someone on the level of AD or Westbrook.
Paul George is better than westbrook

Celtics would need both AD and PG just to beat the Cavs, much less the Memes

Are the Spurs ready to rebuild yet? I wouldn't be surprised if they attempt to go after another star in the offseason

>westbrook
kek
KEK

God's Favorite Son is not going to Bombston, not by a long shot.

Nah, the current Celtics team plus AD is more than enough to beat the Cavs. You're right that they'd need another star to beat the Warriors, though.

yo

tyb7

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM
NOW WE HERE

How much for their medical bills?

Here? Still on the bottom, you mean?

RIP this league

That's a fuckton of talent. I feel like something horrible is going to happen, and it's never actually going to see the court all at the same time.

>mavs might trade for rubio

god that seems useless. they should just really tank at this point

>Paul George is better than westbrook
Westbrook has gone to a finals and won an MVP
Paul George has done neither.

celticsfags are so mad right now lmao

we'll take good care of him doe, enjoy josh jackson who is a taller marcus smart

>believing anything that libcuck jew Woj tweets

he's extending with Indiana, brahs

You'd never get Butler for that

I feel like Covington is the happiest guy in this pic. Because now the Sixers won't draft Josh Jackson, who would've stole playing time from him.

based Hinkie, all they need is a shooting guard that's not named sauce

Embiid lookin lean

damn covington is /fa/ as fuck you think embiid told him about us?

>pacers
l
o
l`

>implying

I can easily see Westbrook okaying a trade to Boston. He'd make them Finals contenders by himself, and they probably still wouldn't be done dealing for pieces. He wants to win and he wants to continuously prove himself. He's like Goku in that way. He likes the challenge.

Plus, unlike so many other stars Westbrook is not a fucking coward, so he wouldn't be afraid of heading east and challenging LeBron. In fact, he might want to go the East simply so he can win the conference and see Durant in the Finals.

>pacers fans

Even the Celtics rumours are more believable than that, m8

If he likes challenge and isnt a coward than he'd stay in the okc

Westbrick would lose in any team as he is a loser memechucker from birth.He just got carried by the best player in the league by far all his career

I think Fultz will technically be the SG. Simmons running point. Covington and Saric are your forwards and Embiid at C

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIT GEMATRIA WAS RIGHT HOLYYYYYYYYYY SHIT

>mfw the Cavaliers win the championship

I'm so happy for him too. From D-League to being booed to Process Rushmore. Love him.

So how does that work on defense? Will Simmons be guarding PGs or will they have Fultz guard PGs, Covington on SGs, Simmons on SFs, Saric on PFs and Embiid on Cs?

I haven't seen Simmons play in forever I forgot if he was fast enough or not, but I remember him being like about the same speed as Magic

>Wanting Westbrook on your team

HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

low quality post

You're forgetting someone don't you think ?

>This will go completely fucking ignored

I remember dude getting somewhat shitted on in that thread for coming up with Jackson to Celtics and Fultz to 6ers

nigga needs to give up that number

Kingsfag here, I would trade my entire team for Westbrook. i don't care if we win 5 games with him and a bunch of undrafted rookies. He's exciting as fuck

Yea that sounds about right. Fultz guards the opposing pg. Covington is a helluva good defender so he can guard almost anyone.

Switch almost everything. We already do it.

Saric will probably come off the bench (still playing a lot of minutes) and I think that's best for him. Has the potential to be Brett's Ginobili.

the goys on /nba/ will ignore it because they think their shit "sport" isnt' rigged.

Simmons can run the point without being a guard.

I want Fultz to take 3 to be desu

wew

You might be right about Saric off the bench. I just think he showed so much improvement towards the end of the year when he got more playing time that they'll give him a chance to start.

Post yfw Toronto goes all in on PG and conquers LeBitch that way.

True. They did sign Jared Bayless last year thinking his 3 point shooting could allow him to be the other guard. So maybe Fultz at point, Bayless at 2, and Simmons doing the whole point forward thing.

Yeah but ultimately starting doesn't matter that much if you're still playing 25-30 minutes. Saric would eat bench units alive, he already has great chemistry with TJ.

TJ / Sauce / Anderson (?) / Dario / Homie is a bretty gud bench unit. Replace Anderson with a FA probably.

replace anderson with TLC
start fultz-bayless-covington-simmons-embiid
bench tj-sauce-TLC-saric-holmes

Wait, what about Jah?

just delete him

he needs to fuck off

trade him for a second round pick

Wouldn't he make bbq chicken out of other team's bench units down low?

No way Brad wants a street baller in his team

Cut him.
Thought about that too but Bayless with Fultz can get tricky on defense, Fultz has potential to be a good defender but he'll most likely struggle as a rookie.

Ughhh, can we just dress him up like Ben Franklin and let him be a mascot.

no he's fat. send him to chicago or some shit

he's shook, you can't recover from that, it's fatal

FRENCH JORDAN

Yeah I rather keep playing motion offense with TJ / Dario as playmakers than watching Jah palm the ball for 15 seconds like an autist and killing ball movement

I'm impressed by his development, in the first games he was completely lost

>The Boston Celtics have retired the numbers 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 21, 22, 23, 24, 25. Markelle Fultz wears #20. He was literally the missing piece.

Jah is the Jeb Bush of the NBA

>philly becomes an instant powerhouse in year 1 with all rookies playing at ROY level
>The east is so shit they meet the cavs in the ECF
>They win
>Philly vs warriors
>Philly wins

2018 NBA champions. Hinkie died for this.

I think you just tell your guys to play tight, over play them out front and if your forcing them towards Embiid patrolling the center, he can erase their mistakes.

ah yes, they call that the "2009 jameer nelson" strategy

Same, for a Euro guy who was considered a raw prospect he had some great games towards the end of the season

Fucking delusional

tj for mvp

Ray Allen would have been it if he wasn't such a bitch ass nigga.

Did Silver forced Philly to fire Hinkie? He obviously was doing a good job.It is better to be a draft team than to be an 6-10 team forever