"That's okay, you wear that helm. I'll be wearing you as a native cocksleeve soon enough you slutty squaw...

>"That's okay, you wear that helm. I'll be wearing you as a native cocksleeve soon enough you slutty squaw. I'll claim your savage cunt for king and country."

Jesus.

What were you expecting? This is what happens when you ask Raimi for writing advice.

>if it wasn't for smallpox we could all have our own slutty squaw cocksleeves right now

It was a different time

man walt didn't fuck around with his cartoons

>"We came here for gold, but for tonight I'll settle for brown!"
>close-up on Pocahontas' face going from lustful glee to deep pain, as a wet tearing noise is heard

I never understood this scene tbqhwy

Mel actually adlibbed that line in the recording booth. He didn't even know they were recording.

His native personal assistant took his hat out of the booth

>if it weren't for something we invented we would've had alternate scenario

what?

Pocahontas was 14. John Smith was in his 30s. Let that set in for a minute.

damn she thicc

>that body

i don't think so mate.

Women hit the peak of their sexual market value young; men hit their peak around their mid thirties.

Nice.

>Pocojuntas
That means she had fake tits

Completely normal for all of human history except for the last 100-150 years. Still popular and legal in many places.

Go home Humbert Humbert

He also died before he could jam it in

>cocksleeve
>implying squaws wouldn't be saddling up and riding the europeans like the horses they brought over
poos native boys, how can they even compete with the BWC?

So you are telling me that, in the months they spent together, alone, he never jammed it in? Not even just the tip? Not even just the pooper?

Not buying it, user.

Why is nobody looking at anything?

>men hit their peak around their mid thirties