Comedian and TV personality Rosie O'Donnell has sounded the alarm that Barron Trump may be autistic

Comedian and TV personality Rosie O'Donnell has sounded the alarm that Barron Trump may be autistic.

Barron of course has appeared on The Apprentice and it's not about politics, so I'll ask here. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c861O0QKraU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
youtube.com/watch?v=8-aKFUXxHR8
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE&ab_channel=jaxdotcom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we're going to get to watch an autistic child grow up before our very eyes
Truly this presidency will be the greatest reality TV show of all time.

I think Trump is shit and have already been arrested protesting him in manhattan but Rosie O' Donnell is a fat dumb cunt for this shit, she should die in hell stop picking on a fucking 10 year old.

Are you triggered or what? There is literally nothing wrong about asking whether a child is autistic or not.

It depends. Rosie O'Donnell is trying to bait Donald Trump, her intentions aren't good.

>has sounded the alarm
What? Who gives a shit if some kid has autism or not.

>11 years old
>potato face genes are alredy showing
Made me think

Tweeting a stupid video because you are salty is a bitch cunt move. Fuck trump x10000 but this is none of her bizz and the children of our leaders should be off limits as just the same as sasha and melia, they are kids and they did not choose their position.

The Boy Who Would Be King

>Autistic/retarded

>king of anything

What does it matter? He's not the one running the country.

Or maybe he is just a kid and doesn't feel like having to deal with all this bullshit that most kids don't have to go through like
-the majority of America hating your father
-being on national TV
-sitting through boring shit like speeches and debates
-being heckled by the majority of America for just being a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=c861O0QKraU

He's not autistic, he just has an iq of 500 and has partially transcended this mortal coil, he convenes with the spirits while keeping up appearances of just being a normal every day 10 year old billionaire.

>Rosie O'Donnel making fun of kids
"Comedy" is at an all time low

He's so rich, they probably consider this "punching up"

>implying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

Trump has said the same petty shit about her, so it's fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-aKFUXxHR8

>getting arrested for protesting Trump
Should have remained peaceful, nigger.

>arrested

lmao get rekt

We know The Donald would fuck Ivanka, but do you think Melania would ever /ss/ Baron? I'm sure doujins are coming.

This a fucking joke right?

It was 3 fucking AM, the kid was tired, holy fuck im going to need these armchair psychologist tumblrinas to shoot themselves

Barron has 100% got Asperger's Syndrome. Why? Because he thinks vaccines cause Autism. And why does he believe that? Because he his son has Autism and he wants to blame something for it other than his and his wife's age when he was born. I call this the De Niro Effect (who also has a son and blames vaccines for it) which is ironic since Robert De Niro (who I named it after) hates Trump.
This is the oldest tweet I can find about it. Barron was 6 when this tweet was posted.
>Many kids are diagnosed after age 3, with most diagnosed between the ages of 5 and 9.

>having kids past 35
not even surprised

yes, because the armchair Sup Forums psychiatrists diagnosing Hillary with Alzheimers, Parkinsons, Zika, and turbo-AIDS were so much better

/ourguy/

No I think those retards need to swallow bleach too

he acts and looks slavic, mothers genes.

About her, dude. Not a 10 year old.

>tfw to smart for elections

George w Bush

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.

I don't really care, since his other four kids are either bros or 10/10 wife material.

Donald j Trump

Rosie O' Donnell is disgusting, both inside and out.

Of course he is. Look at the fucking video. He has classic signs of the illness.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HE CAN NOT CLAP. HOW UNAMERICAN CAN A KID GET????

AMERICA IS LITERALLY CLAPISTAN.

She's a slob.

delet this

Okay. Who cares if he is? Is Rosie going to pick on an autistic 10 year old? Because that's a new low for even her.

>have already been arrested protesting him in manhattan

Anyone that wants to keep the gene pool clean. Miscegenation. Moral deviation. Female sexuality. Mental infirmness. All these things are a puss dripping sore upon the dying flesh of America. It must be purged so that we might be strong once more.

BRUH THIS IS MEME GOLD.

>TFW PATRIOTIC LEADER HAS UNPATRIOTIC SON

UNCLAP URSELF KIDDO!

I mean look at him, he is probably all fucked up from shitty foreign genes. When you order mailorder brides you dont know what you are getting.

I dont fault trump for fucking his daughter on the slick because he knows out of all his children she is the only one thats not a water head.

lel I have so many of those traits

You and your normalfag children will be begging for mercy when God Emperor Trumpius II ascends to the throne of the Autist Empire.

This is probably the most autistic pathetic thread I've seen on Sup Forums and I've been here sinc 09

>A 10 year old boy is up at 3am on stage, in front of millions and blaring lights and is fighting to stay awake

>OMG GUIZ HE MUST BE AUTISTIC

What a fucking joke of a thread, this is Tmz

Haha wow dude you're so above it. Damn so cool

>1997+29
>10 year old can't function at 3am
Get a fucking Red Bull then, pussy.
Back in my days a 10 year old had to stay awake 30 hours a day, lugging around 50 pound packs. Stop enabling weakness.

Tell that to Hambeast O'Diabetes, cuck.

this thread doesn't even belong on Sup Forums. its a bait thread for the sole purpose of shitposting.

Have you never interacted with anyone on the autism spectrum?

I have aspergers syndrome and my gf has autism. You would know if he actually had autism. People with autism pace back and forth, they have verbal ticks....unless he is heavily sedated to allow him to keep still on stage, he probably doesnt have any type of autism.

He is a kid who wants nothing to do with the shitty election. He probably wants to be home playing video games and watching TV.

Fuck off, grandpa.

Thanks man I do try

>giving your child red bulls

>look mom i'm shitposting on Sup Forums again

H-how do you get a gf with Aspergers or autism?

It's my fetish desu senpai, a 21 year gf who acts a bit retarded is hot as hel

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE&ab_channel=jaxdotcom

Figured this needed to be posted, its sad that the mass majority still have no clue what autism is...guess we will be up next after the trans and gays finally get integrated.

Welcome to America, we get shit done proper.

What a shitty fat cunt.

>30 hours a day
fuck you for making me laugh

I mean, i went to an autism group for a few years and slowly got to know my gf. I mean its great i guess? I love her because we have so much in common and we legitimately dont give a shit about the common things that normies have to deal with (petty arguments, rushing to get married, kids etc).

We just hang out and play pokemon. Nothing really big is added from being autistic...not sure why your fetish would be autistic girls...just get a shy girl.

>hasnt been here since 2006
I want newfags to leave

How is this related to TV or film?

There you go, film related now.

Well Fetish might be the wrong word

But as you said, arguments, social standing and all that normie shit is something I cannot do and find retarded

Never had a gf either starting to think I have Aspergers myself

Keep dreaming nigger, Donald Jr is the next King.

Rosie O'Donnell is a film/tv star and comedian. Barron was a minor character in the Apprentice. Neither are politicians so this feud is not politics.nowhere else to put it besides Sup Forums.

>be awkward teenager
>your dad becomes president
>now everyone thinks you're autistic

first president whose son will commit soduku in office?

This thread has nothing to do with either of their TV appearances. This is just a Sup Forums bait thread.

I need to see this!

>calling people "degenerates"

damn, donald sure wouldn't feel too "not in kansas anymore" over on Sup Forums eh? =P

>shitposting on /t/v/
Wow that never happens

there's a fucking BRAAP thread up right now dingus.