Kanye West is a fraud

Kanye West is a fraud

Hs live shows where he basically screams over his previously recorded music are cringe inducing.

I also think he has mental problems, during interviews he rambles on and on like a lunatic and can't stay focused on a single topic for more than three minutes and never says anything concrete, typical post modern mumbo jumbo. His hero's are scumbags like Jay-Z and their likes meanwhile he sucks at the capitalist teat he and others that share his philosophy supposedly despise by being a part of the "culture industry" they demonize.

I used to like his music now all I can think about when I listen to it is how toxic it's underlying message is and how insane and out of touch with reality post modern marxists are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xda3tQkXSbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i believe he has no talent and can't for the life of me figure out why mu orgasms over him.

>Kanye
>post modern marxist

preach. all the cultural marxist kids on Sup Forums will still suck this post modernists dick. fuck that commie.

How exactly does this make him a fraud?
I mean he surely has mental problems but i don't think he is a fraud.

yucky pasta

Fan of postmodernism here. Also registered member of the libertarian party

>tfw you can just feel how stupid you are from just one single post

Get this drum it's beautiful

youtu.be/xda3tQkXSbo

Careful you might hurt a numale, sjw hipsters feelings, hating on their Jeezus.

it's interesting how these ppl can't see that Sup Forums is actually just full of ppl just like themselves filling up every thread wondering "why people orgasm over kanye" or saying shit like "I bet your favorite album is yeezus". the Sup Forums invasion is already complete guys, 75% of the jewish postmodernist numales who actually post content about music they enjoy have already left and now this board is a wasteland of faggots who haven't realized they make up a vast majority and continue to bitch about the spectre of days long past.
you're all fuckin retarded and none of you could come up with a coherent definition of "postmodern marxist" if your lives depended on it. go read a couple books.

>being this triggered because someone hated on Jeezus
Oh the irony.

i'm triggered lmao how about all the (pic related)s who post "rap sucks" threads daily for months? i actually like music, that's why i'm here, you guys are the ones so triggered by postmodern jewish degeneracy that you gotta shitpost online about it incessantly. get perspective lil guy

meant to post this pic (also me apparently)

Accept that rap is an inferior genre

Yeah I agree you fucking goddamned idiot my point is that not that many people even discuss rap and as long as they're discussing it in depth and not shitposting in psychedelic jam threads or whatever (for example) I don't give a fuck and neither should you, you fuckin triggered autist

I don't like OP because he's a faggot and have shit taste.
>9 hours ago
>16 replies
Sage

um it's called hip hop senpai

>post-modernism
>cultural marxism
>SJW

I WANT POL TO LEAVE

>marxist
>the man literally brags about material wealth
>and owns multiple businesses

Bait harder next time

>marxists
>Post modern
Wew. Remember kids, always scan the OP for buzzwords like this before reading, that way you can avoid being exposed to Sup Forums autism.

>I also think he has mental problems
Might have thought this was a serious post if you hadn't included this.

>falling for the "kanye is another dumb nigger rapper" meme

His parents are both professors. He's been awarded multiple art scholarships out of highschool. He began his music production career coding in 7th grade and wanted to make a soundtrack for his video game. He worked 10 years in Parisian fashion houses as apprentice and was personally tutored the head of the Masters at Central St Martins (the elite school of fashion, has tighter entry requirements than Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard and Yale. Alexander McQueen is one of the many famous students). Kanye owns multiple patents for innovations. He's an incredibly bright man.

He never fails to speak his mind even if it hurts his career if he thinks he's doing the right thing. His"controversies"include: speaking against homophobia in the industry, speaking against Bush's botching of Katrina, speaking against rigged award shows, speaking against the lack of integrity in the media, speaking against the price gouging and elitism of the high fashion world.

Don't let the MSM spread the narrative of him being stupid or crazy. The man has unparalleled success in every field he has ever entered from music to art to fashion to business.

Don't let the MSM push a narrative of him being an elitist. His entire career has been dedicated to his fans and shunning personal gain to preserve integrity.

This is worse bait than OP's post

So why the hell did you bump a nearly dead thread just to draw attention to it? Like, are you the one who wrote it and got disappointed that nobody responded, so you went for round two? If not, I don't get it.

>being this autistic over bait
Someone got their feelings hurt