Movies women will never understand

Movies women will never understand

People like this shit?

why wnt women understand that film?

I shed a tear when chubs died. Very decent zombie movie.

biggest disappointment of the year

you're mom

This movie was retarded. Why did they never have the conductor remotely open some of the doors so they could lure the zombies out.

The guy at the end getting raped and then some how having the energy to still make his way to the other train car only to turn and kill the main character was such shit too. Fuck Korea.

my mom is a catch!

The biggest bullshit in the movie had to be when they had all the zombies in the C cares, while the safe zone was the B car but evil corporate guy tells his flunkies to put the potential zombies in the A car so they're sandwiched in between.

Fuck kind of logic was that

Why didn't they just cover the glass doors again when the husband tried to keep the horde out but ultimately was bitten? They literally showed the zombies losing all interest when losing sight of their target twice up to that point.

>he likes happy endings

i was actually half hoping that they would actually have shot the woman and the kid because that would have been a fun fuck you to the audience

There's a lot of problems wrong with this movie beside plot-hole nitpicks.

It's generic as fuck and people like it for some reason just because it's Korean. If you've seen just ONE zombie movie, you've seen this shit. It tried to be every single zombie movie, yet it doesn't do anything better or more original than any of them.
Fuck this movie up the ass. Korea is disappointing these days.

why would the angry mob want to b car when it tiny ass fuck. they got over confident thats all

Said your parents as you were born.

He could have died a number of different ways but to have the main bad guy survive being attacked by 20 zombies and climb into the new train car and kill the hero was shit

cuz they are dumb

This is a perfectly fine movie and plenty of women enjoy it.

its the 1 or 2 any good?

Yeah just because it's korean
they would probably like capeshit too if the chinks made it

honestly, i feel like women can understand men better than men can understand women.

Right

from my own anedoctal evidence, it's true. women can relate much quicker to men and understand what they're going throught than the reverse.

then again, i'm the person who thinks that boston was in ny, so wtf do i know

>Korean zombie movie with a twist
Did that movie from the IT Crowd become reality?

>White guy
>Lopez
????

You give too much credit to those vile, naturally sociopathic parasites. They're nothing but self serving, narcissistic, manipulative whores. They serve no purpose in government, culture, society, the arts, sciences and are only here to spit out babies. Fuck those vapid cunts.

They're bad drivers. No taxi company hires women.

Like 95% of Korean movies, regardless of genre or how upbeat the rest of the movie is, have sad/bad end endings, it gets just as tiresome as 50s America movies all having happy endings.

don't kid yourself, men are just as bad.

good point.

It was pretty shit desu

This movie was better, and would be even harder for women to understand

name?

filename

>filename
is it about the disposability of men?

it's about autism in the apocalypse

didnt know they made a movie about me.
also, why would men understand that better than women?

I have the hypotesis the bad guy was the true problem, not the zombies. Big guy, old gag, all his angry mob, his personal cocksucker, cheerleader, basebal kid, conductor and MC. All dead because of him.

I think basebal kid had the worst death. Big guy and MC died knowing they were saving their loved ones, but basebal kid died knowing he had failed the cheerleader

Women would look at the MC as 'weird' or 'creepy' instead of relating to his struggles to try to be anything but ordinary and when the apocalypse rolls in, his shitty attempts at being a hero

Man From Nowhere had a happy ending

how do you know that?

you guys talk like women are incapable of thought

I watched it with my gf

Exactly this but even worse because I am a horror / zombie noob. I thought don't breathe was really great when others called it generic. Train to Busan did not deserve those reviews

Well yeah, it is in Korean, most women don't speak Korean.

so because your gf didnt get, no other women would?