Do Americans really all hang out at a certain friends house?

Do Americans really all hang out at a certain friends house?

Tell me about your hang out spot.

When I was growing up, the designated hang out spot was whoever's house had the most ambivalent/absent parents who let us get away with doing dumb teenager shit.

If that wasn't available, we'd go to a park after dark or something.

I don't because I have no friends.

Whoever had the prettiest mom

I've lived in Switzerland and the Netherlands and my friends always hang out at my place cause its comfy and has videogames, is that not normal? Why would you wanna go out to hang out with your friends.

>mom
Nah it was the slutty sister

Only fagets do this.
We hang out at the mall

I have literally never had a single friend in my entire life.

Nobody cares about the ironic ugly goth kids user.

The ones that live in shitty bumfuck states like Wisconsin, sure.

There's no point hanging out outside, there is literally nothing to do plus it'll just be cold or other shit weather and if bored cops are patrolling they will fuck with you for loitering or some shit.

Manlet detected

Pretty much, my friend's basement was the usual spot. There was the old living room furniture, a set of speakers and a TV with a SNES; The walls were full of fishing poles and beer posters. His dad's tools and the laundry room were on the other side of the room. When we all eventually got caught smoking by our parents, they would let us smoke down there, too.

I miss seeing his mother and her novelty sized melon tits more than I miss my own dead relatives. No bra, faded mickey mouse t-shirt, fat white ass. Just kill me now.

Sounds fun. What was your relationship with his dad?

I had a drug den in the attic above our garage when I was in HS. We would make gravity bongs and get really high. It was fun until shady 20 years olds started showing up.

What happened with those 20 year olds?

Man that sounds so comfy.

why do niggers and sandniggers hang out in the streets, is it because all their "houses" are pieces of shit?

they would bring hard drugs and be sketchy.

Why didn't you and your friends just tell them to fuck off?

>The mall
Fag

He was on the couch in front of the TV 90% of the time, slept there that often, too. Always seemed miserable and tired, just waiting for dinner to be ready.

Once in a while he'd come downstairs to smoke a joint and he'd get really animated while talking about boats or the size of fish he'd caught once. We would sit there and talk with him, trying not to let on that we were also high, and playing dumb when he called us on it. Nice dude.

we did eventually but not like that because you know guns and stuff

I'm british and my friends would always do this at my house since I had a big bedroom and an en suite

Did your mate let you watch while he shagged his bird?

They all hanged at my house because they were all poor and i wasn't and i had videogames, food, etc etc. None of them actually liked me it turns out. Makes sense since I'm an idiot and I was a violent asshole.

Whoever had the best video games and parents that didnt care

How did you find out they didn't like you?

no

we had a strict "no girls allowed" policy

We used to hang at Cinnamon's house, it was central for most people and his mom was single and ran a business so she was away a lot. It was one of those houses that's a really good party house for reasons you can't really explain. Something about the flow from the living room into the kitchen into the garden, with the upstairs for chilling out, smoking weed and jamming. Basically me entire adolescent life happened there. It was a genuinely emotional time when he moved out and his mom sold the house.

I don't know, I've never had friends.

We did.

Always at this one bro's place. His dad was a bachelor and would let us drink, smoke, party and play halo through highschool.

We all moved to different places after high school, but vidya games have kept us connected through the years. A bunch of the guys have died, including the guy's house we used to hang out at.

Pretty sad to think about it all. We had so much fun there, together, now it's in the past. A distant but sweet memory.

The few of us that aren't dead or fucked up are doing pretty well, and share a special bond.

That sucks. How did they all die? Is the guy's house who you used to hang out at dead too? Do you still keep in touch?

Big screen tv in the living room, wrap around couch that would seat at least 8 of us, sometimes more when we had various gf's. Xbox always on, bong bowls rotating the room.

Titty twisters, flicked ears, everyone calling everyone a faggot when it was an innocent insult.

Halo / Def Jam / Need for Speed tournaments.

In the summer we'd go roam the city, finding cool places to get stoned and going on adventures, running from cops(we weren't doing anything bad, just having fun, like climbing on top of buildings and launching eggs at cars).

Going to parties all over town, slaying vagoo and causing drama.

But we'd always end up back at his house at some point, it was the hub of our group.

Fuck, I miss those guys.

Couple of OD's, suicide, and undetermined health issue, never got the whole story. Another guy is mentally challenged now after a fight, I haven't seen him but I've heard he's "gone" mentally. Another has been in jail for the last 6-8ish years, some have just vanished. We had a huge group of very close friends.

Yeah, the house guy passed away, but we kept in constant touch via xbone.

I still can't bring myself to delete him from my friend's list, take him out of my phone contacts, or delete our last chat logs in my phone.

um, do non-Americans not hang out at friends houses in high school? Why is this even a question?

What is "friend"? This word confuses me.

My friend had a really nice house and a projector. Plus it was close to school so we could go during lunch breaks and play Smash Bros.

holy shitt hahah you should post that on reddit

>I still can't bring myself to delete him from my friend's list, take him out of my phone contacts, or delete our last chat logs in my phone.

Jesus. Did you guys fuck or something?

Lol, he was one of my best friends for over a decade. From little league through our mid-late 20's.

We started out hanging out in my friends basement which had a bed, a couch, a computer, and some video games but was hot as balls.

Then i converted my garage into s hangout with carpeting, a few recliners, a weight machine, a punching bag, and a few novelty items like a dartboard.

The garage was the place to be since you could lock it from the inside and any parental figure was at least a block away so people could fuck or drink and do drugs and no one would stop them.

Then people started doing heroin and getting girlfriends and drifting away and the garage became a parking spot.

Buddy of mine bought a 5 bedroom house at the bottom of the housing market for a song. He's a single dude and it's in a central location so obviously it's our hangout spot for chilling/drinking/messing around with dirt bikes or whatever and it's got spare bedrooms if we wanna crash there or bang sluts.

It's basically a frat house.

The Pub

I'm English though

This pretty much, whoever had parents didn't care that we were drinking beer in their garage when we were in high school was the place to be

We hang out at my work after hours

>we had a strict "no girls allowed" policy
as if it changed anything

Used to smoke pot afterschool in High School and kick it at one of our two white friend's houses, invite the girls we lowkey wanted to fuck over + their gay friend, get blazed until 11/midnight. Might house hop bonfire to bonfire, make munchies runs, sell drugs to people, etc. That's life in a modern day suburban town.

Those two friends were and still to this day move a bunch of drugs. One of em was the alpha, now a History teacher -- he moves pounds across state every once in awhile, literally has smoked me up every time we've hung out for YEARS now. Used to get a fuckton of pussy. Bro for life. Other one was a genius with the "perfect suburban family + house", he used to move shit with the other once in awhile until he got caught dealing shrooms in Boston two years back. Haven't heard from him since. He had an unhealthy obsession with having an aesthetic travel oriented social media footprint so he dipped the country and spent a year+ in the UK. Last I heard he made the Dean's List for Engineering at Tufts or some shit.

There were four of us back then -- those two and the only other Black kid in town besides myself. Ironically we were probably the least shady, most scot-free people of our entirely white friends group. All of us were stoners while taking college courses/honors classes + trying to fuck as many girls as possible.

Don't get me wrong though. Was browsing /r9k/ the whole time lmao

Thank you for visiting my blog

>Thank you for visiting my blog

Thanks for writing.

The hangout spot was always the kid whose dad was a PC guru and had like 5 PCs set up so we could play Duke Nukem and Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds on LAN.

He also had N64 and gamecube and shiet.

Maybe you're doing something wrong.

>Used to smoke pot afterschool in High School and kick it at one of our two white friend's houses, invite the girls we lowkey wanted to fuck over + their gay friend, get blazed until 11/midnight. Might house hop bonfire to bonfire, make munchies runs, sell drugs to people, etc. That's life in a modern day suburban town.

Shit I live in the suburbs and that's what I do now.

I'm 28, most of the people in my friend group are 22-30. I was married for a couple years but things didn't work out. I'm basically having extra innings from my teen years.

No, because I'm not a normie.

All you faggots need to get off of Sup Forums.

This.

We had a friend whose mom let us drink and smoke pot there. Also, he was the first of us to buy a PS4.

The dumbass traded in his practically brand-new super slim PS3 for it. While I despise the design of it, I definitely wouldn't have used the money from selling it to buy a shitty "next-gen" console.

>the Mall
Were you a hot topic girl?

In grade school we rotated more or less. One of us had a pool, one had a trampoline, I had the parents who mostly left us alone. In HS it was me because I lived a block away from school and had the basement with the pingpong table, good times