Defense Against Feminism Thread

Who here has been fucking girls on hidden camera as insurance just in case they lie about being raped later?

inb4 Sup Forums faggots are all kissless neckbeards

If Brock Turner had just waited till he got to his dorm room to finger that slut, and had a camera running,he wouldn't be up shit creek.

im a bitter kissless virgin but i guess i would do that if i ever got the opportunity to have sex

How can feminists possibly complain about being fucked on hidden camera? They've left us no other choice. Pussy is not worth the risk.

If you're able to get close enough with a female to fuck her, you should be able to tell by then either she's an SJW retarded feminsit bitch, an SJW retarded feminist, an SJW retard or an SJW.

If she's ANY of those, no matter how hot, don't fuck her, run.

I have never had sex.

This. Only a severely broken woman would falsly accuse a person of a felony

Who could be behind the whole feminist movement?

>2001
>Hidden surveillance camera

What did they mean by this?

post vids or gtfo

Evil nazis

Don't you need permission to film someone having sex?

How common is it that woman makes up rape?

That's a clock displaying 24 hour time. Are you retarded?

Rape is 4 years, video taping sex is a few months

Not that i condone either

Knowing the feminist SJW laws your video would probably be barred from being admissible in court because she didn't provide consent to being filmed, which would disallow you from providing evidence that she consented to sex.

I had sex blackout drunk a week ago and she was completely sober.... Can I still get in trouble?

That's a novice level bait. Are you retarded?

I've never had sex but when I do finally have sex I'm not going to film myself having sex with my wife

Anyone who says anything else need to get out of this board

Very common actually. You can find some statistics, but at least in America a good majority of rape cases are actually fake. Since rape is the only instance in America where you're "guilty even after being proved innocent" this makes rape accusations even more troubling. America burns rapists at the stake even after the facts have all come out

>implying anyone on pol has ever touched any living being sexually but themselves

>only 2% of rapist will ever see a day in jail
what is presumption of innocence?

>Our criminal justice system is not designed to properly and fairly adjudicate rape, which is why this crime has the lowest conviction rate of any felony crime.
yeah, thats exactly the reason!..

> refusing to acknowledge that his son did anything wrong [...] and spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on the best defense money can buy.
parents of supposed criminals shouldent be allowed to pay any money on their childrens defense!!1!!!111one

>rapeculture