ITT: movies that pretty much shout "I'm from reddit"

ITT: movies that pretty much shout "I'm from reddit"

great thread, OP

How about you try actually contributing to the thread, fuckface.

man, fuck you

is redditor mad?

How about you try contributing to the board?

found the redditors

Lol this thread sucks like OPs mom LOL

damn reddit stirring up shit here with the thing

spotted the autists

Awesome content op, have this (you) with my compliments

It really is. It's one of those movies that isn't objectively good from a filmmaking pespective, but because it had/has good effects and is one of the defining body-horror films, reddit and Sup Forums just dismiss its glaring flaws and unanimously agree it's a good movie.

People seem to be incapable of looking at this film with any kind of criticism because of the same group-think shit that reddit is filled with. Anyone criticizing this movie will be called underage or pleb or whatever.
Sup Forums actually goes out of its way to defend a horror movie, the absolute lowest genre of cinema next to capeshit. It's completely reddit.

amazing thread

Actually OP is right

The thing is an incredibly overrated garbage, praised by people who browse Reddit and get triggered if you say anything bad about it. It's just a bland movie with cool practical effects. Every time I say this people insult me but can't really say why 'the thing' is such a good movie. It has no redeeming qualities other than its practical effects

>tfw all horror movies Sup Forums recommends suck

some pleb here recommended the orphanage. at least session 9 was passable

"I Swallow 4 Big Sweaty Black Cocks" pretty much shouts "I'm OP's mom"

Remember that these people are redditors.

Everyone knows that The Thing is Sup Forums, so false flagging redditors come here and call it reddit in an attempt to steal our movie.

>Everyone knows that The Thing is Sup Forums, so false flagging redditors come here and call it reddit in an attempt to steal our movie.

holy shit, persecution complex much?

>The Thing is Sup Forums

yeah if you're a pleb

>glaring flaws

examples?

>session 9 was passable

it's like you actually enjoy B-movie sci-fi original tier acting

Explain why The Thing is an objectively good film.

Not an okay movie, not a decent horror film, not a good body-horror movie.

Give me an analysis of how it, without any buzzwords or special treatment, is a commendable production of cinema. If you can't, fuck off

>This pasta again

Anybody who comes to this website and even mentions reddit is a self hating, closeted redditor.
It may surprise you redditors but we never even talked about it until you faggot showed up and started pointing the finger at one another. Fuck off.

>destroys his computer in the middle of fucking antarctica for losing at fucking chess?
>nobody pays attention to the dog for like days
>childs goes out into the cold in the middle of fucking antarctica

session 9 was good though, you pleb

Shitty acting from the entire cast. It's the same over-acting/poor tonal expression common in 80s horror and sci-fi. Any time anyone makes an exclamation is poorly timed and vocalized

An example of just straight bad acting is the scene with Blair going crazy and waving the axe around. During the struggle one of the guys gets lightly knocked away and he does the over-exaggerated "I've been knocked out" slump that you'd see on something Star Trek: The Original series, which aired in the 60s.

In addition to that, the film is just riddled with poor editing and marred scene-continuity. Just because you like something doesn't mean its good.

>>tfw all horror movies Sup Forums recommends suck

Because Sup Forums is utter plebeian when it comes to horror.

>destroys his computer in the middle of fucking antarctica for losing at fucking chess?

Bitch cheated.

>nobody pays attention to the dog for like days

It was only there for like, one.

>childs goes out into the cold in the middle of fucking antarctica

He had to.

Get reddit to hate this movie so i can like it again.

>i am autistic: the post

you know the movie sucks when some autistic virgin neckbeard on Sup Forums makes up his own motivations for the characters

Fuck you redditman. Maybe you and I should settle it right here in the thread if you think you're so tough

The word Reddit means nothing anymore

>t. Reddit

Hi rebbit!

>(You)

The only way to solve this is for everyone to take a blood test that detects the presence of reddit in their system.

only redditors know things are from reddit

yeah, i browse reddit.

what are you going to do about this?

reported.

Thanks for making my job easier!

then whats that bookmark that says "reddit" doing in your computer , friend?

Season finale of The Thing is amazing, though, Season 2 is meh, but things sure pick up in the middle of Season 3. Season 4 is absolute top-tier kino, shame they had to cancel it.

the fucking chess computer just got old by season 4 though