Are there any instruments whose sound you simple can't stand?

Are there any instruments whose sound you simple can't stand?

For me it's the harmonica and the slide guitar. There are no songs in my collection featuring either of the two. I think it's mainly due to my being autistic and not being able to stand high-pitched noises.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmlK94QvwiA
youtube.com/watch?v=NdgrQoZHnNY
youtube.com/watch?v=TF8fnoA1VNM
youtube.com/watch?v=4_QCjmZnUmM
youtube.com/watch?v=9UOweeSdI2k
youtube.com/watch?v=bTLbGytEz0U
youtube.com/watch?v=UyL_CLZfgPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For me it's the bagpipes

for me it's the steel drums.

I think that noise is why I am racist.

You don't like Bob Dylan?

i despise the tambourine, just a shitty and annoying sound. same goes for shakers

I've grown a long way towards rock music over the years, but there are still some tunes of electric guitars that are absolutely unbearably cheesy sounding.

I can't listen to anything played steadily on the off beat
reggae/ska/dub/dancehall/rocksteady/whatever are absolute garbage

I turned this down because of the instrument but I might go back for it

Are you profiling me again? It's me Chris no what? It's gonna be good

I absolutely can't stand thrash metal style guitar playing.

>people who can't listen to an instrument
How autistic do you have to be to do this? It's literally just tones.

My dadrock dad is obsessed with the steel guitar and DA BLOOZ. Fuck off I'm listening to The Smiths.

I love bossa nova but I fucking hate the Cuíca drum which is this dumbass whooping sound
youtube.com/watch?v=mmlK94QvwiA

I'm not big on Harmonica either. I listen to lots of Dylan but can't stand his Harmonica playing.

your dad is patrician

>slide guitar

just here to change your mind, user
youtube.com/watch?v=NdgrQoZHnNY

youtube.com/watch?v=TF8fnoA1VNM

slide guitars are ok if its big star

examples pls

OP check this, you'll like it

youtube.com/watch?v=4_QCjmZnUmM

youtube.com/watch?v=9UOweeSdI2k

Fucking Güiros

saxophone

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

got something special here just for you, boy

youtube.com/watch?v=bTLbGytEz0U

female vocals

This sounds like James Holden

and you sound like an asshole when you don't post music for reference

Rude
youtube.com/watch?v=UyL_CLZfgPA

For me, it's the Harmonica. The worst instrument. I even ask for no Harmonica in my music and the band is so hostile and adds more harmonica.
One time I asked for Harmonica to be removed from the band and they told me to fuck off. I said, "Wow, one less monthly listener!" and the grumpy band vocalist laughed and said, "I'm going to call you autist!".
Now the band greets me with "hey it's autist!" and ALWAYS adds extra harmonica to the songs. It's such a suffering and annoying atmosphere at the bands shows, I go there at least 3 times a week try to make them apologize to me, 1-2 times for annoying them on the weekends, and maybe once for making them feel bad when I'm in a rush but I just dont
want the damn Harmonica that is squeaky, high pitched, and can't match my music perception speed.
I even bought a harmonica to film myself breaking and send it to them! What a horrible instrument.

forgive me.
nice track.

I hate mandolins

HARPSICHORDS

FUCK harpsichords. there's no variation of the sound, no emotion, total trash sounding instruments. any song with a harpsichord could be a thousand times better if played with a piano or even a celeste

>

the Ratchet, it's a fucking godless sin of a musical instrument, it sucks so much dick rachet is the word for a black slut from the hood, like jesus christ, the thing looks like a FUCKING CHEESE GRATER WITH A GOD DAMN WATER WHEEL ON IT, SOUNDS LIKE IT TOO! Whoever thought this instrument was a good idea to create should be locked in a room with a nonstop recording of 50 ratchets playing at once, its like you know what a nice sound is, the sound of a sheet of metal scraping against concrete mixed with that sound rollercoasters make when going uphill, not to mention ITS THE LOUDEST FUCKING "INSTRUMENT" EVER MADE, IT OVERPOWERS EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE FUCKING SONG LIKE "HEY, YOU ENJOYING THIS SONG, MIND IF I JUST RIKA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA!!!!" jesus fuck, its so bad it drops the quality of the percussion session down by a solid 15 points every time its used. By far the worst instrument.

It seems like you haven't explored the genre enough.