H-holy shit...Trump BTFO

H-holy shit...Trump BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really makes you think, huh?

he wouldn't even do it in person

yeah, this. democrats are doomed and they all know it. This is Hillarys sunset achievement, the first woman nominee.

Legally, how can he do that? How can the president say "you should vote for this person". Isn't there some rule against that? Most stupid people would listen to him.

no rule,
but there really should be

Wtf! I'm #okiedoke now

still beats #mentallyhill

As if that nigger's endorsement means anything.

He has the highest approval ratings of any president in decades

Bernie is the one getting BTFO here, not Trump.

who gives a fuck? he's a puppet. Who cares who approves of him? the last presidents we've had were war mongers and fornicators

52% of Americans approve of Obama, therefore 52% of Americans will vote for Hillary. Its over.

and this is objectively wrong as well,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating

shut up troll. i have never voted whether i hate obama or not and im sure most obama haters never have as well

this

I hope his supporters get pissed by this and BURN the DNC into the ground.

if if if if if if if if if if

Because the President of the United States is not just an office, but also a leader of the political party which he was elected to represent. Every President has endorsed the next running member of their party.

In 2008, President George Bush endorsed McCain, at a very large ceremony at the White House's rose garden.
In 1999, President Bill Clinton endorsed Al Gore, at the Florida State Democratic Convention.
In 1988, President Reagan endorsed President H.W. Bush.

Presidents are always expected to endorse and campaign on behalf of the party nominee and Clinton is already that. There is no measure by which Sanders has won and he is already dismantling his national offices. If nominated, he could not even run an election at this point.

Do you guys not even read history? The only reason you did not see Bush campaigning more in 2008 is because he was so massively unpopular that McCain did not want to associate with him.

We are not just voting for President Hillary Clinton, we are voting for the Democratic President Hillary Clinton. All of the voting public understands that she is a part of the Democratic party and will be a leader of it if elected. That is not a surprise or a secret.

Why are Republicans such whiny bitches?

>and all 50 states
doesn't he mean 58 states?

I mean, we're we expecting anything different to happen?

obongo endorsing Clit-ton will probably piss off bernie supporters even more. This might be really good for us.

why not?
Anybody should be able to see why he is doing it

Honestly, this is bad fucking news. It means no indictment and Bernie's endorsement means many of his supporters will switch to Hillary. Fugg :(

primarymodel.com/

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...