Hey Dormarmmu

*checks the time*

>checks the time

What is time?

He should have went in without the Hal Jordan/Reed Richards/Paulie Walnut wings, and came out with them to show how much time passed in there.

Anyone have a link?

What is the meme surrounding this scene? I saw the film the other day, but I still don't get why people make so many Dormammu threads.

Why did he just keep killing him instantly? He could have tortured him to get what he wants.

Was there already an HD link?

it's memers only sorry

How the Fuck does Dormarmmu get beat in the comics every time if he is so Fucking powerful!?

Can Silver Surfer beat him? Black Panther beat Silver Surfer, so he might be able to also.

Despite having the power cosmic and being nearly unstoppable silver surfer loses a lot of fights. This isn't -just- because power levels are inconsistent, it's mainly because he's a fucking moron in the comics. He falls for literally every trap people set for him.

Hepcat! Look at his actual record though! 84% is pretty Fucking good, he's like the Patriots of Superheroes!

user don't do this to us

>hey can people let me in on the meme i didn't go see the movie in theatres because i have no friends guys pls

I'll happily admit that I saw it on my own tbqh lad.

versus forums have terms for this user
pis plot induced stupidity
cis character induced stupidity

characters are only as strong as whoever is writing them at the time allow. The Sentry used to be one of the strongest characters in marvel. Now no one barely remembers him

Give the link

Do you understand what a loop is?

The time loop

Couldn't Dormarmmu use the same trick they used in the game Oxenfree and loop around to counter strange?

Dormammu really shouldn't be losing to any non-magic wielders or gods. Whenever he does it's usually because of bad writing.

negro magic > power cosmic