CRAZY ROUBLE THREAD #2221

Rouble has gone bonkers, can you deal with him?

USD - 64RUB, EUR - 72RUB, Oil - $51
USA minimum wage - 8$ per hour/1280$ per month
Gabon minimum wage - 1.84$ per hour/325$ per month
Russia minimum wage - 0.54$ per hour/95$ per month

Why are we here? We are here because posting on 2ch.hk (russian Sup Forums) is no longer safe: bigstory.ap.org/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0/dozens-russia-imprisoned-social-media-likes-reposts

This general is about the social life and economics of modern Russia. You can ask about about Russia here, you will get honest answers.
For russians: we encourage you to use english, despite how bad it might be.
For non-russians: Sup Forums changes some cyrillic letters to latin ones for some reason, rendering google translate useless. You might want to use yandex or start learning russian.

What are we doing here? Some of the people here are traders on stock markets. That's why there are all these graphics, charts, prices and shit. Some people are trying to predict how things will go in the future.

Actual news about Russia in english: meduza.io/en

We're still fighting back from kremlin bots, force them to sit on bottles, make bets with our anuses, predict stock rates. With more than 2100 threads of wasted budgets, thousands of chart candles, and hundreds of stable deposits now in the past, we are: finding out where jew reptilians are hiding, why everybody sucked dick, except for us, how to lose 15 years of oil income in JUST one year, how to drop your spaghettos in front of the entire world in such a way that everyone thinks it's part of your ingenious masterplan, how to lose everything and not lose yourself in this hard time of troubles.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
obr2ch.github.io/
pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1
archive.is/Xqgp2
archive.is/xHMiv
archive.is/BxeH7
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference
naans-media.ru
bloomberg.com/energy/
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF
zenrus.ru/
stocktime.ru/
worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45
meduza.io/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've learnt for the past two years that our taxes grew up, cheap foods and cheap meds are DONE WITH, hypermarkets have switched over to low quality cancerous shit from China, direct food import is DONE WITH, factories are DONE WITH - VneshpromBank - DONE, Turkey & Egypt - DONE, travel companies - DONE, BashOil - DONE, South Stream - DONE, Turkish Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream 2 - DONE, FNB has been given over to banks, Retailers - DONE, Mistrals - DONE, Roskosmos - DONE, Danone factories in Russia - DONE, export - DONE, diplomatic friendship with the UK - DONE, Enegrosbyt/TNS- Energy - DONE, Rosnano - DONE, UVZ - DONE, steel export - DONE, marussia - DONE, VAZ - DONE, Siberian icecream sticks - DONE, GLONASS - DONE, Syria - DONE, RBC - DONE, FNB - DONE.

We used to laugh about zero economic growth - looking back we see that was a good thing. According to a new law the FSB is now allowed to shoot civilians (including kids and women). The president has gotten one of his personal buddies to form a National Guard, consisting of Kadyrovtsy. The Ostankino Broadcasting center has been surrounded by barbwire, just in case.
The russian peoples are overflowing with debts and cannot even pay a single % for them, there's not enough monies in the budget, inflation is at 15%. The Baikal region has been rented to chinks. You can go to prison for partaking in three unsanctioned public protests. FSB puts everyone who buys more than $300 on a watch list. You can go to prison for posting the "wrong" thing, and even for reposting it on social media. People are advised to starve for the sake of Putin's government. Rublovka residents are moving out to London. Bread is, once again, made out of animal food grains. People are getting fired en masse, and salaries are being delayed. There are charges for treason. There is a third trial against Khodorovsky. The government is preparing to enact measures to restrict people from buying foreign currency. The government is trying to control the internet by constructing a copy of the Great Firewall of China in Russia. Expect thought crime to be a thing soon.

Gather up your popcorn, coffee, tea. alcohol, medicaments, weapons and painkillers, folks. Start stocking up supplies if you failed to get out of the country in time. The show is going to be long and unforgettable.

Our lovely general is being constantly attacked by kremlin bots 24/7. Who are they?

The government created a special cyber unit to defend their positions and reputation on the internet. All media resources, after gaining a certain amount of attention on the web, are added to a watch list, and flooded with kremlinbots soon after. Their ultimate goal is to confuse your mind and trick your emotions.

How can you detect kremlinbots?
Unfortunately, you need some personal experience from facing them. But their main red flags are: high aggressiveness, general stupidity, wide use of propaganda cliches such as: yurop is on the verge of societal collapse, the USA is on the verge of economic collapse, muh massive shootouts in the US, muh refugees in Europe, muh radical LGBT madness everywhere in the world, everything you've been told and taught is a lie, RussiaToday is the sole credible news outlet, Putin is a good boy he dindu nuffin, and so on and so forth. Their most beloved tactics are: whataboutisms, blatant ad-hominem, avoiding the subject, appeal to emotion instead of logic, shifting the argument. Their methods are effective only against inexperienced opponents. Another obvious sign of kremlin-bot: posting pics of the ex-ukrainian prosecutor who have broke oath (traitor) to Ukraine, silly kremlin-bots also calling her mummy.

Read more here:
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

Chinese example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

>Siberian icecream sticks - DONE
Noooooooooooooooooes
The humanity!

Archive
obr2ch.github.io/ - The interactive archive of previous threads. A graph showing the correlation between the frequency of threads and the currency exchange rate
[1-2217] pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1
Tpeд 2218 archive.is/Xqgp2
Tpeд 2219 archive.is/xHMiv
Tpeд 2220 archive.is/BxeH7

Цeнa нa ЖИЖУ:
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference - The difference between URALS and BRETN!
naans-media.ru - Prices for Urals in roubles.
For energy: bloomberg.com/energy/

GCR:
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF - cтpyктypa ЗBP

Currency, exchange rates and indexes:
Russian Zen - zenrus.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм и eщё мнoгo вcякoгo - stocktime.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм: worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
USD/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
EUR/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet - Дaнныe peaлтaйм c TradingView, гpaфик oткpывaeтcя пo кликy. B зaгoлoвкe aвтooбнoвляeмый кypc (дaбы мoнитopить пo вклaдкe в фoнe).
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM - Tyт тaкжe yдoбнo нaблюдaть cкaчки oбeзyмeвшeгo к дoллapy

Cтpимы c вaлютнoгo pынкa:
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45

fok wot
bonkers 342
SertkgoAokfwkefffF34okE

Delivered

It was really funny back in the days when they tried this, but sucked so hard on anglo. Easy to spot due to simple grammars in the rus language

gj, but i suggest to replace "ss-26" with "our rockets/missiles" and "CB" with "our central bank"

It's a common thing among us Russians to speak English poorly.

I like to be precise.

Putin is a small man who like all small men believes that greatness comes from raw power, oppression. Few years ago he visited Azerbaijan and Russian military ships harbored in Baku, he showed off his suprerficial power. This is enough for me and for my countrymen to hate Russian state.
As a neighbor, I understand Russian nation's problems, and I have sypmpathy. But there is no chance in hell Russia can have better days in the near future.

Dogs like Kadyrov will go rabid after Putin dies and most idiots in Kremlin are afraid of him.

Daily reminder that this is a shill thread.

Common thing is being unable to speak any foreign language at all.

t. savushkino 55 translator

thx man for cordial words

Just like how you guys tried to prove to be strong and a bunch of unrecognized Armenians kicked your ass? At least Chechnya still part of Russia unlike Karabak.

Czy jesteś głupi?

Well I'm sure people will be able to translate it on their own, here's the original text. It's a thread by Russian liberals who want to change the opinion of Sup Forums using memes and shitposting.

>Чтoбы кoгo-тo ypeзoнить лoгичecкими дoвoдaми, нyжнo c чeлoвeкoм oтдeльнo бeceдoвaть дoвoльнo дoлгo. A фoтки c Лилипyтиным или дpyгaя пoдoбнaя мeмeтикa - этo пoйдёт нa "ypa" и oчeнь быcтpo paзpyшит вecь нappaтив "Paшa Cтpoнк", кoтopый oни здecь зaбoтливo гoдaми выcтpaивaли. Бoльшe мeмoв, пepeвoдить c aнглийcкoгo кapтинки. Boт нaпpимep я пepeвёл oднy

pretty much. Constant flooding of Copy Paste and talking nonsense. (glonass done? They just launched a sat in May - Glonass M). Simple things that can b refuted.

They were kicked out from 2ch and Sup Forums. No one wants the Rus liberals.

Circlejerking pidorashka, pls stop changing proxies and face your fate.

Give back our clay and we talk.

No problem. Some of your problems are Soviet legacy which I am painfully familiar with.

You may hate my country, that's understandable, but you miss the point. Your argument of 'you are worse in that that respect than Russia' doesn't nullify what I say. Let me explain you:
Karabakh isn't part of internal poltical power struggle within Azerbaijan. But Chechnya on the other hand has a warlord, and a very dangerous one, that has influence in Kremlin and everywhere in Russia. Can a Russian journalist in St. Petersburg criticize Kafyrov? No. That is my point.

Fucken leaf at place, i'm calm now.
"Pics of manlet putin is way more effective to dispel russia stronk meme."

So what? Do you feel butthurt because someone doesn't like Putin?

Bкoтилcя. Cпacибo OПy зa пepeкaт.

You can take it, if you help us to defeat Putin

More like the entire point of those threads is that liberals in russia are butthurt that the western conservatives like Putin. Because he can do what they can't, ban homos and pedos like yourself and don't be afraid of any critics.

Oхyeнный oппик, дякyю!

The Karelia Finns are extinct. All you would get is your own version of Narva, Estonia. A shithole full of Russian scum that give you AIDS and steal your tyres.

Eщё бы cмeнить нaдпиcи нa apaбcкoм нa pyccкиe, и шикapнo. Хoтя, мoжнo пpeдпoлoжить, чтo eгo гдe-нибyдь в вoccтaвшeй Ичкepии кaзнят

I can't for the life of me learn russian.

We share the cyrillic script and a lot of words are similar, yet...

Люблю вac, дopoгиe мoи бpaтья.
Caвyшкaм пoдaл нa клыкa.

protip: whatever woes you have with Russian internal politics are irrelevant here as we judge your country purely on her foreign policy and don't give a fuck otherwise

My brother is convinced Russia has a strong economy and that working there he will make quick cash, is this true? did he fell for the propaganda?

>Russia has a strong economy
It's don't. We are as poor as possible for such country.

>he can do what they can't, ban homos and pedos
LOL, chief of the Presidential Administration is gay. Putin don't "ban" gays in government, not mention pedos.

>purely on her foreign policy and don't give a fuck otherwise
Oh, come on, don't say you found some good foreign policy in Peedarashka.

Putin IS a fucking Pedo.

>asking that question in a shill thread

What answer do you expect?

>Peedarashka
wat is that?

by foreign policy I mean having a counterpart to US hegemony because China is not at that point yet and keeps sticking to its policy of non-involvement anywhere except places we don't care about like Africa
we desperately need a multipolar world

protip: get the fuck out this thread, we will discuss about all that is interesting to us.

Wasn't aware of that, sorry, still since you recognized it as a shill thread can you answer my question?

THIS!

Also gief back all of finnmark which includes the koala peninsula, that is to us.

well at least you won't get stabbed that much.

Most moved but a few stayed.

> includes the koala peninsula
Do want!
t.koala peninsula liver

It culturally Sami territory, therefore it should be part of Finland.

What is your brother's profession?

Fatass Penn Gillette wishes he was so thin.

You can always leave this country, liberashka. Nobody wants any of your shit there anyway.

It's hard for me to cry.

I think in around 10 years Russia will close its borders for leaving.

Economy is really in a deep shit tbqh, almost all funding goes to military and other "heavy industry" parts.
Agriculture is quite ok, but as I said it's pretty tough situation, you do understand.

There's no way you can be welfare queen in Russia, as those shill anti-Putin russians want. They dream is to leave Russia and get pay checks in some Sweden for doing nothing.

AMA if you want.

No. We love Russia, and wish it to be strong. But it's impossible, while Putin is president.

Sound engineer.

Why all females in pic have different face traits?

Don't you think Putin is the only way to get rid of post-Soviet era "traditions"?
I think anyone elected in his place would be much more in favor of gloryfing communism.

Look, I made international pasport in a two month. Is that hard to you? Ffs, dudes, you're lazy as fuck.

Do you know that Pootin was a KGB murderer before USSR collapsed?

What is your definition of "strong country"?

>There's no way you can be welfare queen in Russia
Serve in military or LE.

or in 1 year, pack your stuff now, Vasiliy.

Yes, I do, but that's not the point.
I think things like visiting Solzhenitsyn and decorating his office with portrait of tzar Mikołaj are signs that he doesn't want USSR russia, but rather a healthy comeback of a healthy Empire.

You didn't understand. I'm talking about COMPLETELY neet life style. It is possible in EU, Japan, but not in Russia.
Serving in military is great responsibility, especially now. You can simply go to jail if someone of soldiers die or som shit like that.

>definition
Liberashkas don't have one of those. All they need is topple Putin and things will get better automatically. Just like in 90's.

Empire without an Emperor? Also,
>I think things like visiting Solzhenitsyn and decorating his office with portrait of tzar Mikołaj are signs that he doesn't want USSR russia
KGB criminals are good at fooling people, that is one of their main functions. Cold war with west, bipolar world, gulags and so on - that is what matter.

Kuola peninsula isnt norwegian clay lol

Camera was drunk.

>counterpart to US hegemony
>need a multipolar world
Ah, ok. Piss off with that.

I miss Yeltsin.

:(

B A S T A R D S
A
S
T
A
R
D
S

Of course I get your point, but I think anyone elected instead of him will be more leftist and communist-like. I wish he crowned himself Tzar, but eh democracy..

Is this what shilling is? These antiputins are shilling here 24/7. These threads have no other point than that. Correct me if im wrong

Well, memes aside, I think strong country is that one, which has really stron foreign policy. I mean, you can live in completely shit, but your country will be strong as fuck.

Or you can be like German Caliphate, with pretty comfy life, listening to orders of your master.

>because posting on 2ch.hk (russian Sup Forums) is no longer safe

Just a reminder that Sup Forums is being monitored by russian authorities just as much as that cancerous cesspool of yours

t. mimoprohodil

My dear fat friend.

Yes, this is historical the land of the Sami people, well most of it. They mostly herd raindeer as you are aware of, but they are not the same people as the finns. Actually they are quite raysis to them, and they do live in well here,swedenistan,finland and the vodka empire.

But you are wrong, if you check the history Finnmark* (which we still name our part of the county) was under the earl of Hålogaland(north norway, under Finnmark). You see they are herders, and got attacked by Bjarmer and other finnic tribes all the times... fucking with their raindeer, and this we could not stand to watch. It's like someone fucking with our fish and that is WW3, we don't care if we all die in the process.

Later again when King Nor's land was once again assembled to one kingdom by King Harald I aka Hairfair, all of Finnmark became a part of the Kingdom. Though it had a special state as before, the earl of Hålogaland collected the "finntax" which really wasn't much, and protected them against attacks from the east and south.

Later came christianity and the whole shitrock changed, with the christian state and court systems etc. Til the fall of the empire by a fucking homo king in 1319, it was still a part of Norway.

*Finnmark I know this can be confusing, but we called the finns this to, because they were gather hunterers and lived of what they found. Find is what the word actually mean.
Gets even more confusing for you when Finland call them self suomi.

Ah.. to fish in Kvitsjoen again, and trade skrei with arkangels and bjarmer again!

BTW pre gommie times we actually had a nor-rus trading language, quite funny. Mixed modern norse and russian, funny as it gets, well except maybe some of dem norse dialects still alive by old people around yorkshire etc... well for 40 years ago.. today it's only pakis there

Now eat pls

>german caliphate
Looks like propaganda is doing its work

System opposition is shit indeed, but there is also off-system one. The only problem is that our media shilling against them, but it can easily be fixed. And most of them are actually adequately right.

Russian dudes, do you know how much pro-russian propaganda is spilled all over our news websites and forums? I mean, as a question, do you know the spreading of the Russian propaganda abroad? :) It's massive as fuck, and it's just obvious propaganda. It makes, unfortunately, a lot of people to be pissed on the Russians for non-stoppable propaganda by paid trolls in Bulgaria.

Anyone have sources for these so called attrocities of Putin? You are just liberalbots from russia

I repeat. Post links to daily news instead of copypasta.

Imagine yourself living in Russia and trying to stay sane. Propaganda here is everything, even birbs singing praises for Putin every morning.

Oil prices are relatively stable and therefore ruble as well so thats why we are currently not talking about economics, but soon oil will slump and things go as usual. Our threads was always anti-pootin and anti-kremlin

Thanks for the history lesson.

t. Not Fat Skolt Sami

>russian authorities
Oh, you!

Yes, we know.

>neet life style
People after retirement are literally neets m8. Early retirement is the biggest benefit of serving in militarised agencies in Russia.

>Serving in military is great responsibility, especially now.
Oh plz. Worse thing may happen is that they would be dicharged after they refuse to go into poter nyet, lose gravy train and become workers like all else.

tam tam dadada tam

meduza.io/en

what a coincidence that these threads show up at the same time as the west is gearing up in eastern Europe.
You fuckers are preparing us for a war. Trying to make us hate the current government in Russia so that we'll accept a war against them

Also King Nor came from "noatun" in Finland, it's so old this shit. As he waged war down the country and took over the land, he named many counties after his sons, which still has their names to day.

More/Mæri(ghost child), Agder/Agðir etc

now eat damnit.

this pic should have been posted in prev post, Harald Hairfair. His wife has a dream, that when encoded told he would take the kingdom and kin. A big tree grew in her dream, read it you self me eating.... Ragnhilds draumur/drom/dream

I want to go out and buy me a donut with coffee.

See the thing that bothers me is that you guys claim that putin isnt popular and that he is a monster. My father has houses in St. Petersburg and Yekaterinburg and all the young people ive met there generally like Putin. They werent bydlos also but just normal students

nice argument faggot, don't you see that is the sole reason your country even exists? If there was any change in this regard, your balkanized remains would become the biggest threat to humanity because of the leftover nuclear arsenal which I doubt would be voluntarily liquidated like South Affricans did with theirs before handing over the power to monkeys in charge today

His rating is descending now due economics fall, propoganda in russia can work fine only if your fridge is not empty

>wat is that?
Russian insult. Pidor (gay) + Rushka (deregotive from Russia). Something like gayruskie.

Чтo дeлaть? Зaкyпaтьcя пoд yтpo?

But not for all russians.