How come he wasn't invited back to the nine million reboots Disney is making?

How come he wasn't invited back to the nine million reboots Disney is making?

Because he's trash and so we're the prequels

>>/rebbit/

I AM BECOME PREQUEL
YOU ARE BECOME PREQUEL

>reboots
those are not reboots.

NO! I AM PREQUEAL

JUST

That nigga looks high ground

But Reddit hates the prequels

He's got a kid to Rachel Bilson. If their relationship hits the wall and she goes the 'potential earnings' route due to his involvement in Star Wars, he's fucked harder than Fraser.

He is. All signs point to him being in 8.

>We know he was considered for 7
>We know entire scenes with his force ghost were cut from 7
>We know the director of 8 is a prequel fan
>We know that Ren is definately in contact with Vader's ghost based on the "I will finish what you started" scene from 7

I honestly wouldn't be extremely against it, if only because I feel bad for him that he dropped completely off the radar almost instantly.

The writing really was bad on the prequels. I accepted him in Jumper. I think he could do with another shot.

enough time has passed to where it's now "geek chic" to love the prequels.

Remember all the Disney sponsored click bait garbage that was "reminding" you about how great and underappreciated they really were?

Friendly reminder that Hayden did good takes, but was directed by George to deliver them more woodenly.
Friendly reminder that George was always just trying to recreate the sci-fi serials of his childhood, and was too genuinely autistic to tell the good parts from the bad.
Friendly reminder that everything wrong with the prequels was just George's misfortune.

This

>We know that Ren is definately in contact with Vader's ghost based on the "I will finish what you started" scene from 7

Wouldn't Vader's ghost be like, "Whoa kid, you need to chill the fuck out"

>>We know the director of 8 is a prequel fan
what

>Ewan got a voice cameo in TFA
>Hayden gets nothing
lmao

Based on the making of Episode 7 book, vaders ghost would be constantly fluctuatig between a redeemed Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader himself, leading to an extremely morally confused Kylo.

Pic related is the concept art of this

why couldnt we have cool shit like this in 7?

>Remember all the Disney sponsored click bait garbage that was "reminding" you about how great and underappreciated they really were?
No. Honestly I didn't know they were hated until every annoying youtuber posted it

You probably saw it as a kid

Wtf? I love the prequels now

>We know the director of 8 is a prequel fan
Oh no

There is just no pleasing you people

How would that fact please anyone.

Because nu-Wars is shit while the prequels were kino and anti-reddit

>prequels were meme word and meme word

What a depressing idea. Anakin is basically in hell.

>constantly fluctuatig between a redeemed Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader himself

why though

Why wouldn't it? Anakin was just as much dark side as he was light. Probably even more.

reminder that "normies" did not like nor did they hate the prequels.
"well the lightsaber fights were cool."
"Darth Maul/QuiGon/Windu are cool atleast."
"yea that song from the first movie was awesome."
"Podracing is a reason to watch the first one."
these are about as good as the prequels get from normies.

Yes and?

nOT SAYING THAT NATALIE pORTMAN IS THE GREATEST OF ACTRESSES, she said that star wars almost detroyed her career.
george really dropped the ball on those prequels.
sorry for the caps

Prequels were actually pretty good but unfortunately because fat selfish star wars fanboys hating everything associated with George he had to sell it.

Now we get endless money milking generic flicks until star wars is dead. hope you enjoy guys you got what you deserved!

You are delusional if you think they are doing any more pushing of Star Wars than lucas film did.
before it was 2+ games a year
endless comics
a book or 2 a year
cartoons
toy my god the toys never will stop.
licensed products for everything.

the big difference is they are making movies instead of releasing star wars action figure wave 9001.