The Great Dilemma

Is Negan posting taking over Bane posting?
Will Negan lucille Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvBrEcI-niU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Uhhhhhhh..BANE?

Nah, Bane posting has been dying for a while now. Correlation does not mean causation. It's sad to see Bane posting go, we got some good shit out of it like Pic Related. It's probably for the best though, all memes need to end some time. If we don't retire them while they are still fond in our minds we'll just end up like Reddit.

Negan posting comes from a trash tier show that only total witless worms care about.

Baneposting is eternal.

nah, most people are already bored of Neganposting, people only pretend they're bored with Baneposting but still laugh at it whenever a good bane meme comes up

Baneposting always recede and wanes and then comes back for some reason. It's had like 2-3 major renewals since it's inception.
The fire rises

>shitty zombie show reddit likes
>TDKR plane scene

no it isnt

delete this

Jesus Christ, how can a so simple dialogue contain so many different interpretations

Reminder that the only people who still banepost are fag/got/s

Reminder to get out all hot heads

>implying baneposting is restricted to such petty boundaries as time and space

Go back to your cancer containment general

People need to understand that we dont need several 100+ reply Banethreads every day for Baneposting to stay alive. Its always in the background lurking, ready to drop a "for you" whenever someone mentions a big guy in some unrelated thread. Neganposting will be over as soon as the WD season ends.

hothead

Good post

Neganposting requires a modicum of wit and creativity so no.

Baneposting is 5 years strong, OP

>literally who? vs the biggest guy on the plane
well congratulations you got yourself memed

This. Baneposting is the slow burn of memes.

Redditor here. We hate TWD and love all of Nolan's movies without question.

I will post for you's as long as I live.

>Baneposting dying
Could have sworn I have seen this exact same post on repeat for several years now

The initiated only like the plane scene though so it's cool

youtube.com/watch?v=vvBrEcI-niU

kek

Only "Shane posting" has any power here. I actually find it funny. Negan posting is so fucking reddit.

No, no.

>rubs head
maskquesumfin

Does reddit really cling to their memes longer than Sup Forums does? People here still use "le."

This thread was made by a hothead

Bane posting is Kill based Negan is the future

Yes. Once a meme becomes popular on Reddit it never dies. They still use image macros and they will drag up decade old jokes like "banana for scale" and "follow the damn train CJ" whenever they can. The only thing i can think of on Sup Forums that resembles this level of out of touch memeing is the "eat a bowl of eggs" one.

I may be wrong here, because unlike Reddit every board on Sup Forums (not matter how retarded) has it's own culture and i may be missing out on quite a few memes that are past their prime.

It'll be gone in 2 months tops.
Baneposting was a thing even before TDKR came out.

well spoken

Sgt. Ford, I'm Dick Brigade.

>we dont need several 100+ reply Banethreads every day

Sure, but we still need a Banethread up all the time. When I come to Sup Forums and there isn't a Banethread I feel sad, dissapointed and lost.

Haha, bane posting has been "dying" or "dead" for years now. It's never going away, haha.

All it takes is one plane crash and Baneposting will be back in full force.

Why didn't they just ram though the blockade?

You better not force
You'd better not post
Because Santa Bane knows
You love him the most

Negan became a meme yes, but Baneposting was born a meme, molded by sheev's, it did not know reality until the big crash but by then it was nothing more than memeing

They were in a partially-full fuel truck, several dudes firing off some parting shots could make it blow. On a related note, Daryl was stupid for firing an RPG so close to that thing. Warhead aside, even a slight leak could be ignited by the exhaust.

That's why you're a redditor, we despise nolan and think tdkr is a horrible movie, with the plane scene being the best example of how horrible it is

shaneposting is the kino of shitposting 2bh

>Negan said "let me ask you something" twice
>in the same episode where Rick brought up Shane for the first time in a couple seasons at least
>in the same episode where Negan triggered Rick by saying widows are "empty inside, but not for long"
>in the same episode where Rick quoted Shane by telling Spencer he wanted to "break your jaw [and] let you choke on your teeth"
kino

Who's Negan?

>Daryl was stupid for firing an RPG so close to that thing
He didn't have a choice in the matter. He had to blow those bike-coons away.

>TFW Ghosts are real and Rick is becoming possessed

pottery

Baneposting triggers:
>Big Guy
>4 U
>Any Mask
>CIA
>Power stance
>Any 1 syllable word that rhymes with Bane
>Hired Gun
>Mercenary
>Someone trying to involve friends
>Someone falling
>Plane crashing
>No Survivors
>flight Plan
>Major fires
>Master Plan
>Getting caught
Any other?

Baneposting might be the longest running meme on this board, ever, I am convinced it will never die.

Flying, friends and briefcases

Calling it in

Both are garbage memes spun from the same cancer twine. Baneposting started the trend of forcing memes through repetition. Newfag redditors mistook the one guy spamming bane threads years ago for a popular meme and sustained it. Neganposting is merely a continuation of the same tumor. Neither is anything of worth.

ishygddt was pretty long running

any of these:
he's a
she's a
it's a

Some of the most common phrases in the english language.

I've never seen anyone say le on here except trolls

also
you're a

>He didn't die so good

Baneposting's more than a reaction image though.

90% is still all you samefagging hoping to get a bandwagon going. Your life is sad, no wonder what new stupidity you try to force as a meme by spending 12 hours talking to yourself in threads.

>They were in a partially-full fuel truck, several dudes firing off some parting shots could make it blow.

Mythbusters did an episode shooting gas containers of various kinds and bullets simply don't make gas explode.

>63 posts
>45 posters
>1.3 posts per person

yeah, real samefaggotry going on here.

It's less about the bullets hitting the tank itself (the MythBusters did a decent job demonstrating why that won't work) and more about all the stuff under the hood. Lots of moving parts and combustion, with fully automatic points of failure being introduced by several guys. Vehicles immolate all the time just from accidents. Once that gets going, the gas tanker in the back is bad news. I personally wouldn't risk it.