Wtf? I hate video games now

Wtf? I hate video games now

I fucking hated this guy.

it made the ending enjoyable

he isn't dead, he is still in the game

What didn't you like about him, Anons? He was one of the few three-dimensional Black Mirror protagonists with a believable character arc and progression. I actually felt really sad when he died for real.

This.
If the very presence of a phone was enough to literally kill the subject, then nobody in their right mind would even think of leaving a phone in the same room.

I don't think they knew the phone could cause that

not him but I just hate that kind of guy in real life, always traveling and making sure everyone knows about it with a perpetual smug smile on his face. fuck him

You just hate him because he's social, outgoing, traveling and casually fucks a girl.

No I hate him because I'm all of those things but I don't make it my identity or flaunt it in everyone's face. You know who does that? Someone who was a fat loser as a kid and grew up into a somewhat alright looking guy and has to make sure everyone knows how good he's got it now. I visited eight countries in 2012 and never once posted a status update or pictures from it because I'm not a faggot.

Episode 1:
>Shows female character with flaws, she is an image obsessed narcissist
>Learns a valuable lesson and finds spiritual freedom despite physical imprisonment in the end, to show the value of personal growth
Episode 2:
>Shows a male character with flaws, he indulges in escapism to avoid the genuinely traumatic and upsetting elements in his life
>Fucking dies to show you that being a manchild is cowardly and wrong
Episode 3:
>Male character goes through a ringer of traumatic shit
>Turns out he was a pedo so fuck him! He got what he deserved!
Episode 4:
>Two lesbian characters literally live together forever and get the happiest ending imaginable
>Zero actual conflict

hmmmm.... Really makes you think......

how does black mirror s3 compare to the other two?

white christmas was a sadistic masterpiece

Yep. The future has no place for cis male scum.

>happiest ending imaginable
Can you sum up/spoil the episode in two or three sentences? I couldn't get through 10 minutes of it and I don't have the energy to read the five paragraph wikipedia synopsis.

They did, though; they told him to turn it off because it causes interference, he turned it back on to take the photos.

>San Junipero is a digital "heaven" where people can upload their consciousness when they die
>Dykes do exactly this and live, quite literally, happy ever after
>Ooh heaven is a place on Earth intensifies

Ehh. Posting stuff you're doing is what FB is for. It might seem like a self-centered thing to do, but FB is basically for you to market yourself to other people.

wow, that's gay. thanks

It's not like people before FB didn't take a bunch of vacation photos and show them to people/put them up in their office with some knickknacks as conversation pieces.

user is just salty because he realised that literally no one would care if he tried to tell them about this amazing trip he went on, and that while for Cooper it was a life-changing event before his death, for user it was just different scenery, and he still came back to exactly the same shitty life he had when he left. user didn't change, he didn't tell anyone out of self-righteous dignity protection so their opinions of him didn't change, all he has are memories rotting alone and unloved.

OP is literally John from "Harshly Critical" from Youtube. Hope John got at least a thankyou from Charlie Brooker. Character in OP look, talks and acts exactly like John.

I didn't like this episode, no big change in society to feed my autism.

horrible episode. horrible character. horrible actor. this faggot and bryce dallas howard wouldn't be anywhere near an acting jobs without their parents. fuck him.

its sadder when you realize DUDE OVERREACTIONS LMAO is kurt russell's son..

Before facebook you were forced to look at those fucking vacation albums or risk social backlash, these album reviewing sessions were the greatest waste of time of the 90s. With facebook you can just pretend to care, give a like or two and you're good to go, very convenient.

I thought the ending to 4 was horseshit. Black lady makes a big deal about how she was with her husband for 50 years and he refused to do the simulation thing because their daughter would be missing and he couldn't imagine eternity without her.

But apparently his unfaithful wife could. Fuck her husband, fuck her daughter, she got some delicious white poon now.

The ending would've been better as a bittersweet thing with the white lady alone in "paradise" wistfully waiting at the black lady's house with her never coming.

Why did they make him so detestable? Ruined the episode.

Accountability is for men only.

Twist in season 3 legit got me though. I really thought he was just a nervous teen caught jacking off on camera right till the end.

Suddenly the "it was only two pictures" made sense. Who the fuck jacks off to still frame pictures with the internet around anymore?

You do realise women like hearing about your travel stories and see your pics, right? Makes you seem less autistic and interesting.

Getting laid while backpacking is also really fucking easy. You're doing it wrong.

It was the same twist as White Bear though. Only difference is in White Bear we then see how horrible the media is for fucking with this poor woman even though she's a child murderer. In SUAD the twist just amounts to "The main character was the bad guy all along! He got what he deserved!"

>>Turns out he was a pedo so fuck him! He got what he deserved!
t. didn't understand that the whole point, similar to White Bear, was to get you to ponder whether the laws and societal norms are truly just

>dude lets give this direct to brain interface wifi access instead of just hooking a usb cable to the device in his neck to prevent a fucking stray phone signal from murdering our test subject lol
>dude you can experience 10000000000 hours in 1 second because science lol
>dude everything was fake...or was it??? lol
this is the only episode of black mirror I ever watched and it was fucking awful

I really didn't understand the black chick's hesitation, you can leave (die) when you get bored with immortality and she didn't believe in heaven.
It almost pissed me off really, how far would any of us go for eternal life and youth? Pissing on your family's grave in trade for immortally is the best deal ever made.

>this faggot and bryce dallas howard wouldn't be anywhere near an acting jobs without their parents. fuck him.
fuck actor nepotism in general baka

my brother and i are about to watch this episode. he's already watched the good ones

pig fucker
pedo
white bear

>this is the only episode of black mirror I ever watched and it was fucking awful
You're really missing out.
>those are the only good ones
Did you not watch White Christmas or any of Seasons 1-2?

don't have time for the long episode.

are you talking about white christmas or an ep from season 3? cause that 1000000 hours in 1 second thing is from wc

No, it happened in playtest too, he went through the mansion and then back in the offices and then all they way home in like 0.75 seconds or something

>t. turbopleb
It's in both WC and Playtest. Remember how the entire episode from the guy getting the mushroom "actually" (I put quotation marks because there's a lot of theories that what we see as the ending is just another layer) took place in 0.04 seconds?

that japanese dev was a QT tho :3

It's funny how two adults in first world countries could have such diametrically opposed outlooks. Because I'd say it's an obvious shit deal, pissing on your family's grave for artificial immortality - particularly one they acknowledged ultimately leads to such an enormous reality fatigue that they congregate in massive sex dungeons just trying to recapture what it felt like to feel anything at all.

>no White Christmas

million merits
pig fucker
cuckold supreme
cuckold supreme 2 - christmas edition

only good eps

>Pissing on your family's grave in trade for immortally is the best deal ever made.
It's literally the best fucking end. Seriously.

3rd season was shit compared to the first 2

Don't pretend you have a clue about anything.

Nice digits

Absolutely shit tier writing

Black Mirror 1 and 2 at least had some redeeming episodes this was just crap though

He was so American though.

million merets was horrible

xmas special was great though

That dude was Reddit incarnate. I hated this episode.

What the fuck?
I just finished San Junipero. Why the fuck did Brooker drop the ball on this? Black Mirror doesn't have fucking good endings, especially not for sexual deviants.

this.

watch s1 and 2. 3 sucks.

Alice Ever can stay, though.

>Just act scared.
>Scream?
>Scream, whimper, cower, whatever.
>Got it, I'll scream.

>DUDE CALL YOUR MOM LMAO

My mom died over five years ago. Way to be a dick, Brooker.

>that half breed broad in this episode

wtf? i love racemixing now!

>He thinks the ending was good

He didn't die for being a manchild, he died for breaking the friendly game designer's rules. It's like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

For all that episode's mistakes, they fucking nailed the enigmatic Japanese gamedev.,

What the fuck? Dude, he was a decent character, but he was quite simple, amd they don't really explore most of the problems he has, and i don't really think he qualifies as three dimensional characters

OH shit

Hideo Kojima was so mean that episode.

What do you mean by 'mistakes?'

I remember thinking the episode was alright up until the end.

The Christmas episode made me fucking scream.

Why the fuck was that guy even blocked? For calling his wife a bitch? She was being a bitch, barely answering his questions and just flat out saying she wants to abort 'his kid'. Why shouldn't a man have a say in this matter? It's half his.

Then the fucking kicker happens. CHINKED. I couldn't fucking believe it. Fuck that woman.

And then that handsome fucker gets blocked for the rest of his life from everyone for helping a guy get laid? He shouldn't even be responsible for the guy dying

Is this world just completely rigged for men?

>Why the fuck was that guy even blocked?
You said it yourself - CHINKED. Lying cunt couldn't own up to her cunty ways, instead of confessing to cheating she just blocks him. Then, when the poor guy tries to contact her, her fucking old bastard of a father destroys the letters. The guy legitimately did nothing wrong, both of those cunts deserved it.
And Jon Hamm! Fucking Jon Hamm, for some reason, gets blocked from literally all of humanity! Sure, what he did was illegal, but that fucking doesn't make it wrong!

wait why is everyone acting like the pedo guy from episode 3 was being condemned by the show? i didnt get that impression at all

The general audience seems to think the main characters of episode 3 were objectively bad people