FRANKFURT: MORE IMMIGRANTS THAN GERMANS

Germans are now a minority in Frankfurt, how much longer until they are a minority in Germany itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tma0uc94z0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bravo

Your plan is finally working Mr.Kaufman.
Congrats everyone, I hope you all will appreciate and embrace your new turkish neighbours.

>minority but still the plurality

I'm not satisfied

wh*tey must perish

>The city is considered a multicultural city because it is home to people of 180 nationalities. In addition to the ethnic German majority, the city contains sizable immigrant populations from Turkey, Croatia, Italy, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Russia, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Spain, Portugal, France, China, Japan, the United States, Austria, the United Kingdom, Pakistan, Morocco and India

Sounds like a nice city

Are the English bankers already there?

Good

The new Germans.

>(((breitbart)))
Also, have you looked at your own cities, burger?

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK MERKEL

To be fair, that also includes people who are half-Russian half-German for instance. I don't think those half-German, half-other European mutts can be lumped in with actual foreigners

>i am the german now

go to detroit and find out for yourself

Jesus Christ, the globalists won, anons.

Damned Europeans making Germans a minority in their own country

I don't get this, euros realize this is bad but disparage the only media source discussing this. Then they bring up something about the US, literally every single euro post about this topic is the same it's like a hivemind

The Jews won.

>first german city

Well, this is just wrong.
Look up Offenbach. (the tumor atached to Frankfurt)

No shit, it's full of employees of the european institutions, what did you expect?

Good
Only good wh*tes are dead wh*tes

Post number nerd.

Shh no reasoning here

Breitbart always exaggerate, like in this article where they show Turks protesting, implying they now form the majority, when there are less than 30k Turks in the city.
Besides, they often have shady sources and take the worst numbers to fulfill their agenda

Frankfurt has been a shithole for 50 years, nothing new. You should consider getting your news from reputable news sources though.

>that flag
what the fuck
I'm calling my lawyer

youtube.com/watch?v=Tma0uc94z0A

Sadly I can not find the full version.
What is missing in the end is 2 quotes:
>Goebbels: the world will fall into eternal darkness if the jews win this war
>Hitler: I had to die for my people, some day the world will realize I was right

poor germany

>the only media source discussing this

Maybe because they're a bullshit factory?

Is this yet another reichbart article where the "migrants" are actually a majority of other Europeans but they try to avoid that fact to make it sound like they're all muslims?