The rogue, one, white man

>0:55

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eUmcneReow8

What kino is this?

I just started Star Wars 7
if Luke is the last jedi, does that mean midichlorians are nearly extinct?
if he doesn't fuck another jedi, will the force die out?

Rogue one white pilot man only, a star wars story.
White jedi's yeah.

THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER

THE TIME OF THE NIGGER HAS COME

One can be born Force Sensitive without having Force Sensitive parents

That's one of the reasons people hate midichlorians

Tell me why you're different from SJWs. You whine and bitch just as much as they do.

looks incredibly bad

>You disagree with things? Hey, this other group also disagrees with things! Damn, when you think about it, doesn't make both groups identical?

Gas yourself senpai

I'm guessing all the late reshoots were to put in quips

This is going to suck very badly

How come no one bitched this, this was unacceptable

>complaining about people complaining

The only thing that was confirmed to have changed in the reshoots was to give one of the characters more of an in-movie story, and give another more hair.

when SJWs bitch and whine, they get government law change. it is now actually illegal to not hire a certain percentage of women and minorities
when people on Sup Forums bitch and whine, the only people who see it is other racists and sexists who know that only white men are worth a shit and that's why everybody universally loves the first 3 star wars movies

cause the show was stupid anyway...

the nu-humor in this movie is off putting. Star Wars doesn't take itself very seriously anymore.

Didn't we get a laughing hotshot xwing pilot last year? I thought this movie was supposed to be dark in tone.

didn't he kill himself after she divorced him?

A lead in a Star Wars movie requires masculinity which excludes women and that pussy black guy from 7 so yeah. The rest doesn't fit, logically a manly white man should be in Star Wars only as the lead, even given what they did to Star Wars with their multi-cultural agenda.

Old school Star Wars fan here. Had the micro-machines growing up, the action figures, all the EU books, even an original still. The Dark Horse comics were pure kino.

I guess it is strange for me, Star Wars during the 90s was nerdy and albeit accepted not popular, and definitely not popular among women or blacks. My entire nerdy group of friends consisted of whites, a few Asians and a couple Mexicans. Watching the popularity explode among women and seeing how it is manufactured-all of this is part of an organized effort to make "nerd culture" popular among people not naturally drawn to it, and in doing so they have made it more effeminate and cliched. Making it "mainstream and inclusive" has watered it down. Part of the appeal of Star Wars for me was the engineering, the idea that all those parts on a Star Destroyer served a purpose and there was a science to the world and the lore was alive.
But this has taken a backseat to style and trendiness, commercialized for women and, well, everyone.

Yup what a bitch.

Not even a man can fuck up a group of highly trained stormtroopers, and in the trailer a woman apparently has superpowers and ko's them instantly. It doesn't make any sense.

>guy rockets an AT-AT
>AT-AT recovers and is ready to fuck shit up
>GUYZ I HOPE THERE PLAN B HUH
>dumb xwing comes and finishes the job

YOU DONT PUT AN ENTIRE SCENE INCLUDING TENSION AND RESOLUTION IN THE TRAILER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AMATEUR FUCKING SHITS

>I'll be there (For you)

OT Star Wars, no. But after Lucas turned the Jedi into flying ninjas in the prequels that changed.
This is the problem with love of money, trendiness, and marketing. They have to change and reinvent everything in order to keep it fresh and hip while trying to draw in new fans. Lore takes a back seat to money.

>Star Wars doesnt take itself very seriously anymore
>so who talks first I talk first?

I could tell from that scene on, in TFA, its reduced to quip wars.

I thought this was a fucking joke post...until I looked it up. WHAT THE FUCK?? Hahaha.

No, that was a different couple. This chick at least had the class to smile during the wedding picture.

more like sir dancealot
more like sir mixalot
were there african-americans in medieval europe?

This is what Britcucks pay TV license for

The thing is it doesn't matter if it's commercialized for women, women sont watch Star Wars and won't watch this one either. Only men watch Star Wars.

This is true

Why are men so fucking weak? They either shoot themselves or drink themselves to death after a divorce.

WE

So why the fucking pandering?

Only good part about the movie. This robot. He's batman.

Propaganda I believe, reversing the male masculine role to a female masculine.

>muh matriarchy
I have seen Sup Forums destroyed.

>Sir Lancelot
>The guy who cucks King Arthur
>Black

Kino of Kinos

fuck off roastie

Star Trek was meaningfully progressive in non hamfisted. These Disney hack frauds are lazily pandering. Star Trek will always remain at the top

star trek was fucking hamfisted as hell

Explain your reasoning, Mickey Mouse.

It was dumb shit like post-scarcity, money no longer exist, people just do work for fun, etc

This just has to do with the unnatural reversal of gender roles. Which isn't good.

This movier is only worth seeing in IMAX. Do you retards realize this?

Star Wars has always been garbage. Why do you autists still care about this crap?

>no Wedge Antilles

>ABC
>British

Really makes you think

What the fuck seriously? This is just obnoxious.

Do you honestly believe this?

The Chinese guy has a very noticeable accent.

Well when you literally have no face it's rather difficult to get back in the dating game.

really made me think

wtf I love sheev now

Crashing this death star