Is the atmosphere in the US similar like in Better call saul or Breaking Bad...

Is the atmosphere in the US similar like in Better call saul or Breaking Bad? I really love the atmosphere in those TV shows and it always makes me wanna visit those places one day. Everything looks so huge, many food places, deserts, cool people, endless forests, big cars, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSWSpGBvMRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, the southwest usa is amazing and perfect but unfortunately we are full.

Yes actually.

I've lived in Albuquerque my whole life and the nature is the best part of this shitty state.

That and the creepy folklore

what do you mean by atmosphere exactly?

Nothing to do, just eat pistachios for a whole episode

No you moron, real life is not like a TV show

No it's shit you will be shot the minute your arrive

What is the folklore like ?? I am all ears.

No i would eat pimento.

rude ass

I don't get this meme?

It's difficult to describe. Imagine living in a German city which still has the structure from middle ages. Tiny and narrow roads, 500 years old buildings that fall apart, grumpy Germans everywhere, shit weather, shit food, etc.

While in the US you have a modern infrastructure, perfect for big vehicles, huge roads, nice modern houses with pools, all kind of fast food, nature, space and always with the chance of getting rich with a business you start. Also guns. More freedom. That kind of atmosphere. Or is it really shit like some here say?

Navajo skinwalkers, chupacabras (which I have personally seen), glass flats, ayliums and ufos, and all sorts of cultists and weird religious folk in the rural parts.

Add in all the military bases and nuke sites and it's kinda like living in nightvale without the rampant faggotry

>chupacabras (which I have personally seen)
Ok, I rather stay in Germany then

that's a completely average suburb in southwest USA

youtube.com/watch?v=OSWSpGBvMRQ

Sounds about right but it depends on what you prefer. And for that ideally I would like to experience living somewhere in Europe for at least a few months to feel the difference. I've been to Germany briefly but it wasn't nearly enough to have a strong opinion about Europe vs USA. But somehow, for example, I prefer driving everywhere since I feel more comfortable in my own car rather than using public transportation.

looks comfy!

>chupacabras (which I have personally seen)
This is why people call us retarded.

>I prefer driving everywhere
Me too. Every morning I'm one hour in the traffic jam instead of taking the 30 mins train. Are there many traffic jams in American cities?

Yep. Went caving in the malpais, there's something decently weird shit out there.

I don't wanna attention whore but I can tell some stories if anyone wants, some about me, some about my friends and some that are just folklore like la llorona

Man I'm just calling a spade a spade. I didn't believe in them either until I saw them.

Yes lol

No, you're calling a real animal you happened to see in the dark a chupacabra.

Depends on the city but yes it can be pretty bad.
Boston, NYC, LA. etc Traffic there is horrible. A lot of people use mass transit in places like that. But if you are in a mid- or small-sized city, it is not that bad really.

>Are there many traffic jams in American cities?

don't come here, we're full

I don't have any way to prove it, so you can believe me or not. There was a pack of animals crossing the brush between pine trees at like 1 am. I saw some of them stand up and look around. Wolves aren't common enough in the area, and are still too skittish of people to come that close, and the area can't support any bears either.

There's a reason it's call malpais man.

>a 12 day traffic jam
sounds like china

So where is the best state among the four corners?

The southwest is great if you're into that. The few people I know that moved there love it and the depiction in those shows sounds pretty spot-on.

what if it was just people