9 days

9 days...

I hope they roast this fucking kid alive
He's got a witness tampering charge and they are gonna split up the charges between that and the domestic abuse one, he's FUCKED
Little faggot deserves it.

can anyone expalin me the "X days" joke

It's not a joke, his trial is dec. 11th

praying for him

he's a hell of a lot more respectable and virtuous than most rappers

>caught up in the persona
>music is inconsequential
>think they are fans of the music
>actually are fans of supermarket gossip rags

quit posting forever

Love,
/mu

Are you fucking serious he’s by far the biggest pos in modern music

And what makes you say that?

If the accusations aren't true, he literally hasn't done anything wrong

hes the black version of Hopsin

How many years could he get if the charges split and he's proven guilty for all of them?

>extremely supportive to his fans (communicating with him to an extent that most wouldn't, even giving out his own phone number)
>"I'm gonna be doing something to where every month I'm gonna pick two to three people that I'm gonna go buy food," "So if you don't have food in your kitchen I'm gonna pick a random few you just gotta ask me, hit me up. I'm won't publicize it. I'll just come to you... I'm going to come to your house, fill up your whole fridge, fill up your whole cabinet. I mean, take you out to eat, help out your whole family. I'm just tryna help."
>got dissed by lil tracy and responded with kindness (literally no other rapper would do this)

You naive little fuck.

splain pls

there was another thread with brian wilson pic "12 days"

>>caught up in the persona
>>music is inconsequential
>>think they are fans of the music
>>actually are fans of supermarket gossip rags
>quit posting forever
>Love,
>/mu

it's the classic childhood bully

"steals from someone and beats someone up"
then parents (law) are looking
"i'm a nice guy see? i'm giving this person a piece of candy"

for every "good" thing he has done he has previously done things even worse that contradict his actions, watch his interviews, he didn't decide his tough upbringing but he decided his actions in response to it, tough situations reveal the most about someone's character and he's a manipulative, egotistical, martyr-tortured artists romanticizer

he knows what he's doing by preaching this "positive only guise :^)" right before shit is gonna hit the fan for him so he can garner as much support and sympathy to salvage whatever is left of his legacy

all publicity is good publicity, he has mastered this
though he has completely ignored the concept of all negative reputation is negative reputation
and i will be the first to admit he had so much potential in reinventing the current state of hip-hop, he never seemed to care enough to change his "songs" from sounding anything more than demos or snippets

thank you

he’ll be fine

he hurt me

dam wtf how many freud books have you read son

Exactly. Shut the fuck up dude.

You better stop

what