Why didn't he stay to bang Furiosa? Was he some kind of a faggot or what?

Why didn't he stay to bang Furiosa? Was he some kind of a faggot or what?

Yeah wtf there should've been some stump grinding action what a missed opportunity

He's Mad

>you're mad, max

Max if faithful to his wife

Because it would probably be the other way round, him taking it up the ass from Mad Maxine's stump

>one arm
idk bout you, but that shit kind of turns me off

Dude she only had one arm.

Fuckin heebie jeebies man!

He was the strong, silent type

Her robo hand could give you a very dangerous handjob.

>Was he some kind of a faggot or what?

Far more likely that Furiosa wasn't interested in man-meat. She took concubines with her and grew up with a tribe of amazons.

Max may be mad, but he's not unobservant.

what did they mean by this?

So I just watched this tonight and didn't pay attention to the threads at the time of release.

What is the Sup Forums consensus on this film?

Dude, he is fucking impotent

Pretty good, Nux the best.

was there any WITNESSPOSTING at the time?

He did stay.

To repair his car, stock up on water and food.

Romance between a man and a woman isn't allowed in feminist propaganda films, as it would be rape

WITNESSED

WITNESSED

WITNESSMIND

Let me rub my cum in your burn scars

WITNESSED

Back to the MGTOW reddit kid.

this.

he's a badass loyal unto death

wasnt citadel the only place where you could actually survive? why would he go away?
wasnt he the one who convinced furiosa to give up the long haul over the salt plains and go back?

I am Sup Forums's boy, KEK!

HE'S A FUCKING KEK!

>wasnt citadel the only place where you could actually survive? why would he go away?

Fury Road your first Mad Max? Max has been living on the road since society collapsed.

yes but he was barely surviving
why not finally live comfortably?

I didn`t get it either. He could`ve settled down, had lot`s of water, food, bitches and slaves. wtf?

cuz he mad

>why not finally live comfortably?

He's not looking for comfort. Even before society completely fell apart he had a taste for living dangerously.

>I'm scared, Fifi. You know why? It's that rat circus out there, I'm beginning to enjoy it. Look, any longer out on that road and I'm one of them, ya know? A terminal crazy, except I've got a bronze badge that says I'm one of the good guys.

His family being killed and then the complete collapse of civil society gave him the impetus to become a wandering scavenger.

>Banging a one armed dyke with a buzz cut

Fuck that I would raped cheeto and the red haired bitch.

This is the only right answer

that was so out of character

Tom Hardy wasn't a good Max and wasn't written well.

He lost it the moment they killed his family. Everything after that was just him trying to survive.

road warrior gets really slow after this sequence. Fury Road is 100% like this scene on cocaine.

Fury Road>Mad Max>Road Warrior.>>>>>>>>>>>Beyond Mad>>>>Happy Feet

Because Furiosa was a strong independent femynxst and he knew better than to put his dick in that. The next day he'd be tied to another car for "rape."

>Road Warrior gets really slow after this scene

No, that's called pacing. It's why Road Warrior holds up better on repeat viewings.

Road Warrior >> Fury Road > Mad Max >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beyond Thunderdome

He most likely would have been relegated to the status of "Imperator Furiosa's period blood collector" or some other nonsense. He knew that society would soon face a quick end, much like the other society that was ran entirely by women.

the Mad Max world is just so fucing depressing.
driving around the desert hoping you will find some raider or another scawenger so you can kill and or rob him of everything.

unless you live in some big settlement like the citadel.

>mfw the guy on the right is the fat cop from the first movie

It's canon he became a raider, too.

I think it's really cool that in Road Warrior that it shows you what became of things like the police and the military without ever going into massive amounts of exposition. It's just "Hey, Humungus has people wearing the old MFP uniforms in his crew"

No one wants used good

what about his wife's son?

Am I reading a thread on Sup Forums or the Malazan series?

Is that immortan's back story?

Yeah

>wanting immortan Joes discarded unimpregnable sloot he's pumped countless irradiated loads into
Man I knew Sup Forums had some weird fetishes, but dude

cuz it was a shitty feminism action flick

so wait, does the comic confirm that he is the same character from mad max?

Yeah, it's the same guy. The rest of the comic is him finding the Citadel and establishing Gastown and the Bullet Farm.

>the short haired midget girl was best girl

Fight me

this is the correct order

damn that's pretty interesting, I'm getting the tpb with the comics, thanks pham.
Do you happen to know if the videogame is canonical or where it takes place?

This.

Basically it would be hillarys America staying.

>watch RLM of Fury Road
>they basically say if you already saw Fury Road the earlier Mad Max's will seem tame to you cause Fury Road was the craziest one yet
>all the stuff i've seen so far seems to imply they were right

Well, yeah. A movie made in the 2010s with a big budget will always be 'crazier' then one made in 1980 for not even a tenth of the money.

RLM said Fury Road makes Road Warrior obsolete though, which is wrong, as they're too different to be compared like that.

what's the problem?

just put a paper bag over her arm and voila

I think the game is stated as non-canon. The story has his up and down. Like the writers weren't sure if they could go all Mad Max or just barely in order to not weird out the normies. The game is pretty good nonetheless and is worth a play.

Do you think furiosa would have remembered the meat?

Oh please is right when this shit first came out Sup Forums was up its own ass about the "forced feminist" theme.

>Not getting a superior handjob
>not squeezing your dick to make it mega hard to survive injury!

This

he was too much of a pussy for her, she needs a real man.

man, as good as Fury Road is there's nothing which compares to the genius of that shot

his nuts are probably fried from radiation

is immortan joe red pilled?