9th Circuit Court of Appeals Says No Right to Concealed Gun Carry

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/9th-circuit-court-appeals-says-no-right-concealed-gun-carry-n589041

BURGERS BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHGit3zF808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a federal court doing ruling on state law?

That's funny since it flies in the face of several other federal rulings.

>9th Circuit

Oh, I get it. Retards from California think they get to set federal precedent. Well, they are wrong because when that gets appealed again the appeal will go the way all of the other rulings have. There is guidance in Heller v. District of Columbia and Chicago v. McDonald that guarantees "the right to keep and bear arms" includes the ability to actually do both.

its job.

SHALL

NOT

BE

Violating the 10th amendment.

INFRINGED!!!!!!!!!

I don't live in the 9th Circuit. My circuit says conceal carry is a constitutional right.

Sadly, and in a weird way - both of these.

California ccw is now a 2 year waiting period they are way behind...

>same thing happens and obamas lawyers continue to give illegal immigrants admin amnesty
Fuck that nigger REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>San Francisco

This is truly shocking

Ummmmm, have you seen the supreme court recently?

>ccw is now a 2 year waiting period
TWO YEARS

TWO ENTIRE REVOLUTIONS OF THE EARTH AROUND THE SUN

TO GET PERMISSION FROM YOUR BENEVOLENT OVERLORDS TO CARRY YOUR OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY ON YOUR PERSON

SAN ANDREAS FAULT FUCKING BLOW UP AND SINK THAT COMMIE SHITHOLE INTO THE OCEAN ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=aHGit3zF808

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I don't whats so complicated about this.

Plus I find it hilarious that leftist think just because they make a law people have to follow it.

Any word on when we can atrocity them?

WELL
REGULATED

MILITIA
I
L
I
T
I
A

cuck.

>complain about people not following the laws
>hurp durp who says we have to follow the laws
fucking, nigger. get out of my country.

some one doesnt understand english :^)

Stay mad, toilet scrubber.

:-]

l regulated militia is just a militia with ranks and officers and a flag and a code of conduct, etc., so that it's not just a random mob. It has nothing to do with the government. They didn't use the word "regulation" in the 1700s like we do today. It did not imply government action.

t. a non american

I don't need a gun to go to park for a walk- we don't have negroes hanging around, sorry.

When did your ARs saved you 'people' from scumbags from Wall Street or Washington DC, huh?

Oy vey, keep living in a dream and buy more guns!!!
People are making fortunes on sheep like you.

>need
theres that word again

:

>need

But let's be honest. Do you really NEED freedom? Do you really NEED rights?

I mean, c'mon, it's 2016. I think we can all agree that only sexual deviants need rights.

I have shooting range 10min walk from my house. I can shoot anytime.

I prefere to use that money for better things. On my wall I prefere to hang paintings instead of loaded shotguns.

Don't forget to open carry your AR tomorrow when you'll be doin shopping @Walmart ;)

thats not even an argument. if you dont want to shoot or own a firearm, you dont have to. and i will open carry my SKS :^)

And next time somebody breaks into my house (which has never happened) then I will pleasantly invite the intruder to come to the range with me so I can shoot him.

I'm on mobile so I have no idea what country you are.

I don't fucking get it. Unless you are the US, Germany, Australia, France, Britain, Russia, or Japan, why the fuck are you even posting. Nobody that actually MATTERS can even identify your flag.

India and Greece are honorable mentions but it's only because their countries are such literal trash. Their people.. pure scum.. equivalent only to possum roadkill, can we identify them by flag

>On my wall I prefere to hang paintings instead of loaded shotguns.

You sound like a homosexual.

As a Classical Liberal, I see this.

Why are you even letting courts decide what the 2nd Amendment means? It's like you have already conceded that the government grants you rights and can shape them at will whether by legislation or court created laws.

The biggest problem in the USA, IMHO, is the Natural Law illiteracy among Citizens.

Jeezus, you keep using that idiotic term "constitutional rights" like retards.

>Why are you even letting courts decide what the 2nd Amendment means?

A long time ago, the court system illegally decided that it could opine on what laws are good, and what laws are bad.

They've ruined everything since then.

You sound like a fag, don't you have British toilets to clean?

There's a difference between Judicial Review, which is fine IMO. Then there is this newer idea called Stare Decisis. SD is the doctrine that Judges may DEFINE what the Constitution means based on feelings of the times.

Big fucking difference.

Incorporation is another fucked up idea that helped entrench Stare Decisis. Where the fuck did SCOTUS get the idea that "Congress" meant your County School Board? Not the Constitution. That's Stare Decisis in action.

From guns.com - here's how the 7-4 vote went down...

The panel consisted of only two of the original three-judge panel that found for Peruta and Richards, Chief Judge Sidney Runyan Thomas, an appointee of President Clinton who dissented in the initial ruling, and Consuelo MarĂ­a Callahan, an appointment of President George W. Bush who ruled in favor of Mr. Peruta.

The other nine judges are largely a mix of appointments by Democratic Presidents, with the ghosts of Clintons past appearing heavily on the panel:

Judge Harry Pregerson, a 1979 appointment by President Carter
Judge Barry G. Silverman, a 1998 appointment by President Clinton
Judge Susan Pia Graber, a 1998 appointment by President Clinton
Judge M. Margaret McKeown, a 1998 appointment by President Clinton
Judge William A. Fletcher, a 1998 appointment by President Clinton
Judge Richard Anthony Paez, a 2000 appointment by President Clinton
Judge Carlos Tiburcio Bea, a 2003 appointment by President George W. Bush
Judge Norman Randy Smith, a 2007 appointment by President George W. Bush
Judge John Byron Owens, a 2014 appointment by President Obama.

thank you mr court
but i dont need you to give me any rights at all

i shall engage in rights i know i have at my leisure and you will mind your own business

Drugs are personal property too