What series except westworld, stranger things, game of thrones, black mirror and rick and morty should i watch...

What series except westworld, stranger things, game of thrones, black mirror and rick and morty should i watch? Not interested in anything mafia or drug related.

>not watching gilmore girls
stay pleb

none of those first of all

Mad Men

Bojack Horseman

Already seen it :S

Better Call Saul

The Young Pope.

Maladolescenza

Deadwood

The Leftovers but from what you have watched you seem like a complete pleb.

Vikings

Never liked breaking bad, but i guess il try an episode or two.
I dont want to end up on a list somewhere. This is coming from a guy that watched lolita while fapping.
I dont really like westerns either...
"Three years after the simultaneous disappearance of 2% of the global population, a group of people from Mapleton, New York struggle to continue their lives while they cope with loss and the tragedy of the unexplained nature of the event."
That sounds really fucking shitty. How about "7% of native african aboriginals that itched their throbbing cocks at exactly 3 am last saturday suddenly dissapeared and now everyone are a bit worried they'll be next and thats pretty much it."
I liked the first couple of seasons, but i grew tired of it.

>westworld, stranger things, game of thrones, black mirror and rick and morty

are those shows you've already watched? and did you include the screencap from black mirror (worst actor playing the worst character from the worst episode from the worst season) to give us some idea of your taste?

you are the definition of a filthy pleb. give us one convincing reason we should offer you help.

Uh nuh, im so triggerd.

Here I just saved your life

?

?
?

Twin Peaks

Utopia. You will love it.

Initial D.

Just trust me, I know it looks like shit but watch the first episode all the way through.

I dont like anything with "fbi" in it either, or crime solving.
Downloading...
But it looks SOOOOO shitty... I feel like you're gonna laugh your ass of when i waste 30 min of my life on some shit anime. Boku no pico xD

Obviously scream queens.

>initial D
>shitty

Nigga, you don't deserve recommendations if you're gonna dismiss a godlike piece of art

No, for real. I'm not into anime series, 90's CGI or cars but I ended up watching two seasons of the show in less than three days.

I guess il try it out then. The description on imdb makes it look really boring though.

That's why I said just go in blind and watch the first episode. You need to see it to get it.

For this year try The Night Manager

From last year watch Wolf Hall, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell, and The Missing

Party down

Will check out jonathan strange,

Watch Band of Brothers?

mr robot
humans

You were right.

Channel Zero: Candle Cove is not a bad little series if you liked Stranger Things.

John Adams HBO.

you seem like a huge pleb so try Suits