>Sat 1 July
19:35 Lions v All Blacks, Wellington
>Sat 8 July
19:35 Lions v All Blacks, Auckland

NO SUPER RUGBY TILL 1 JULY LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960
youtube.com/watch?v=OBe18X0pOCM&t=57s
9news.com.au/world/2017/06/18/09/31/thousands-of-new-zealanders-break-world-haka-record
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for powerful, strong, muscular and attractive Dane Coles.

>le Avocado Man

5th for pointing out how homosexual it is to start a thread before the previous one reaches 500.

What, do you take some kind of pride in starting the latest edition of your sports general? You make me sick.

Thanks you too.

Is the Ranfurly challenge broadcasted? This Wednesday Canterbury vs Wanganui
Might be the first bit of good rugby we see until Super rugby is back.

poor effort lad

We had a try at letting non-RWC champion nations making threads, and it went really badly. So we decided that all future OPs must be created by a citizen of a RWC champion nation. We decided all this before the Lions tour started, but of course you weren't there because you're a
SEETHING FUCKING NEWCUNT

oh and this is just comedic genius

thanks

I dunno, I really enjoyed Lions v Poosaders.

SOON

Of all 4 British nations, I find yours the least likeable.

Are you talking about Shekelbro and Huebro breaking the DUDE AVOS LMAO circlejerk you faggots had gotten into? That was one of the best things ever to happen to the general.

is this the americas cup thread

wow you're actually upset

Queue another moment of silence for tomorrow's match where the UK get BTFO on a daily basis. I expect three for the next three.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

>he pointed out that our general is just three jokes repeated over and over
>quick, say he's seething
>but isn't that one of the four jokes?
>just do it
What's next, are you gonna dust off the Peter Breen meme? Or maybe you'll just post a picture of that McKenzie faggot.

Reminder that European "pro" rugby is literally a retirement home for NZ players, where they can have a few easy games and earn ridiculous amounts, simply because they're kiwis.

Reminder that the Lions will not win a single game versus NZ in 2017; in fact, they'll probably lose against Super teams too.

Reminder that the average British rugby fan DESPISES New Zealand based solely on the decades of embarrassing defeats at the hands of the All Blacks.

Reminder that the entire British Isles is so lacking in coaching knowledge that they are forced to recruit SH coaches just to keep up with the SH.

Reminder beating the All Blacks in a demonstration match was the greatest moment in Irish sporting, and possibly national, history.

Reminder that England performed so poorly at their own Rugby World Cup in 2015 that they have been an international laughing stock ever since.

Reminder that England have dodged back-to-back champions NZ since then, yet the average English fan will tell you they are currently world #1. Were they to play right now on neutral ground, England would get done by 30 points.

You know the Avo circle jerk is one guy right? One guy making the same shit joke over and over doesn't sum up /rug/.
You would know this if you weren't a SEETHING FRESHIE

Breaking news:
Coach of team that is constantly offside and obstructing calls out other team of doing the same.

Love this coming from the guy who is obsessed with pod tactics.

Glad to see a fellow gael stand up for what matters.

Can't wait for the Lions tour to finish so all the fairweather Irish casuals scurry back to their little hidey holes.

SCOTLAND

classic gatland

We won the "Nations cup" today. What is it? apparently we're 18 in world ranking or something now.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBe18X0pOCM&t=57s

based uraguay

A cup for second tier nations to give them more exposure to actual competition.

I've heard about the tiers before, how do they work? what's the difference between tiers? For example I know rugby is amateur here, the players all work and study different things(in fact sometimes they miss a practice because of those things). Is that it? like amateur vs pro nations?

Aren't spain/argentina/italy pros? they were playing the tournament too

Argentina enter their second team into the tournament.

They are tier 1.

Tier 1 is for the teams that take part in the Six Nations (Europe) and the Rugby Championship (Southern Hemisphere).

Tier 2 are the most talented of the other nations where rugby at least exists even if its not professional.

Guys I'm starting to think that Pete Burling is actually a clone of Sir Ed Hillary. Has anyone seen them in the same room?

how long until the mccaw and carter breeding programs show results?

Ask your mum, they spit roasted her last night

She said she's not sure.

The Springboks will win the next Rugby World Cup.

She said DC was hammered and couldn't get it up, and RM just wanted to talk about helicopters.

>we only care about the tests

Not a fan of this attitude desu.

*dabs*

It's coming back to NH la

>win Le Mans
>win u20 RWC
>win Lions tour
>win Americas cup
And that's just this week

Adorable.

But you got btfo'd by Russia in football, so all of the good was undone.

You have some nerve lad

>soccer
Go be black somewhere else

ya mum has sucked off more people than the few who actually care about soccer here

Your lot also confirmed everyone else's thoughts that all New Zealand inhabitants have this borderline-autistic obsession with the haka.

It's not the best week ever for you guys is it?

9news.com.au/world/2017/06/18/09/31/thousands-of-new-zealanders-break-world-haka-record

*does a haka*

*smashes patu over your head*

*does a haka*

PUKANA BLEH

We play football?
Is it like our cricket team were the first 11 guys to sign up get to play for NZ?

For all our pakeha friends from across the world, the lads at hakaworld.com have prepared this little introduction to the haka. Maybe a little understanding will be bring much-needed respect for this sacred custom.

hakas are gay

Getting beaten by japan is gay.

>please stop honouring us with one of your highest forms of respect

I demand that all Lions kickers stop doing their faggy placekicking routines.

>tfw bigger and stronger than dad

You mean the same country that beat you at the Olympics even with $BW in your team?

Congratulations New Zealand, you little beauty.

>sevens

In all seriousness, there are only two teams I can see winning 2019, and they are NZ and England. Of course NZ has the clear edge but again, I'm on the side that will produce more banter, which is England.

You were literally the only unbeaten team in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

*rises out of the the sea*

Is News Hub based?
>takes the piss out of an Aussie news show
>frequently plays clips of opinionated randoms interviewed about events and then plays actual facts that show they have no idea about what's going on
>lots of friendly banter between everyone

>unbeaten
We won a FIFA WC kek get your act together world we are getting too good at everything

>England
>Performing up to media's expectations at a world cup

What the fuck?

>tfw we had something similar to that here, but every single time any sort of race related article was posted, it became Race Wars 2.0
Kinda miss that, desu

I see, thanks user.

I'll use the next two 6Ns as a litmus test. If England can win back-to-back Grand Slams then, the WC is theirs. If not, they can forget about it.

wow

grandslam a bunch of shitty europe teams?

so hard to do

Cute.

>Springboks will never win another WC due to the ANC meddling with sports affairs

>if they can beat 5 nations that have never won a RWC, surely they will win the RWC

>NZ Super Rugby teams show they can beat the best of the best
>if 1/4 of that best of the best team beats the other 3/4s they can win the RWC
no

Apparently we won 5 world rowing golds in 16 mins last night too

Congratulations lad.

Which boat were you in?

More like 1/3
>poor old Scotland

The 8

Are you the manlet who steers

So you were the cocksleeve or whatever it's called?

I'm the stroke

There's no question now that if England as they are now swap places with NZ they'll sweep the Rugby Championship. The loss against Ireland however shows their mental strength is still lacking.

The 2018 and 2019 6Ns combined will culminate in another showdown against Ireland at Dublin. If they can beat them this time, it'll show that they have the mental strength to challenge for the World Cup. Besides, I get this feeling that the other 5 nations take the 6N more seriously than they take the WC.

But you guys won't care and keep on memeing anyway until the two actually face off against each other. I can't say I didn't expect that.

If it were Jones coaching the Lions I'd agree with you. However, the best team to use for Gatlandball doesn't equate to the best team outright.

Gave your mum a stroke last night lad

I'm sorry but this is just TOO adorable

>2 years ago, England failed to make it out of pool stage at their own RWC
>now they're on track to win 2019 in Japan
Pommy delusion is all too real lads.

Just took a massive singapore lads.

I gave your dad a pretty decent stroke the other night lad

lel

It's astounding what changing the coach can do.

But they won't be on track unless they can secure Grand Slams in the next two 6Ns.

Until England man up and stop dodging NZ at every opportunity they will never win another RWC
>but we don't want to give NZ fair compensation to travel across the world to play us
Excuses excuses

Why is singapoor still talking lads

He wants to be your mate, m8.

This is sad because we want to play them to test ourselves too
>NZ is asking for too much to travel across the world to play us
>*offer them the same to come all the way down here to play*
>Fuck off that's not enough to get us to come all the way down there to play

Welp, guess this discussion will be tabled until late 2018, since I don't see them meeting until then.

But it should be fine as long as it's some time before the 2019 RWC.

I thought the excuse was muh packed schedule.

Nah their excuse was NZ was asking for too much money. We were meant to play end of last year but England pulled out so we went and played Italy or France or something instead.

>NZ ask for a share of the ticket price to go all that way to play them
>England says no
"We" offered them a similar deal as they offered to come to NZ and they said no. England just doesn't want to play "us"

Just saw the New Zealand emigration agent lads, in a pretty advanced phase of the process, she's teaching me how to do a haka.

Can anyone give me some insight into this great traditional display?

Just took a massive South African sense of humour lads.