Lil Pump: Genius or Garbage?

Lil Pump: Genius or Garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5sVtUL08iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I5ZW7GrNuxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is "lil" so popular? I don't get.

I've had this exact conversation with three different people in the past week and none of us have discovered the answer

same
i think its a meme

Neither.

Lil ___ names are really easy to think of

>tfw lil dick

Easy to make a catchy name off it.

Lil Pee Pee on the beat!
I don’t think he’s that great but each to their own.

A talented, successful person being proud of their accomplishments is taken by a lot of people as arrogance. One way to sidestep that is to make your public facing persona either humble, or weird. That lets people who would feel jealous or angry or whatever be comforted. It's just less tense all around.

Genius.

He unironically goes to Harvard, as well as creating a character worth multi-millions of dollars.

>unironically goes to Harvard

Where did he get this lab coat from then... idiot

wtf, it really activated my almonds?!?

>his actual last name is Pump
damn...

>those two inactivated almonds that get stuck at the bottom
will nerve enjoy with webm for that reason

fucking trash... these new rappers are the stupidest people

I don't think that's true. And if it is, at this point it doesn't mean anything.

both?

hello redit

give me a single (one) (1) valid point in favor of him being a "genius"

cuz anons here that fap to traps like lil peep for some reason

>implying mumble rap isn't the reddit of hip hop

reddit of hip hop is logic

I always thought of it as hes so abrasively stupid that nobody can take it seriously and it forces you to just enjoy the stupid distorted beats that he raps on. its just dumb fun desu

this
i unironically enjoy listening to lil pump ironically

And all these other "woke" "conscious" rappers like J Cole and Kendrick

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5sVtUL08iQ

It doesn't take a genius to appeal to a wide market, but it does take an opportunist to put themselves in a situation to make a shit ton of money out of it

I don't like his music but I respect his craft

don't reward stupidity just because it's 'hype'. fuck off.

Man shut the fuck up
I’m tired of people throwing shit around like you personally know someone is stupid or not
Maybe in their interviews or whatever the fuck but damn
How are you obsessed with shit you hate? You like getting upset at other people’s concepts of fun?

im not the guy you are replying to but how fucking new are you, hes expressing his opinion on retarded rappers in this thread and you tell him to stfu

Nah bitch I’m tired of retards not liking anything ever just shut the fuck up then and post and care about things you genuinely like
Anyways keep going

hello redit

If everyone could make a number one song and dozens of viral songs then anyone would, you fucking multiple neck dick cheese having fuck. Get your bread up, broke boiiii

I'm gonna guess it's a common convention for people's street/gang names and that carried over to rap

Garbage. A fucking shame to this heritage.

The genius also "unironically" died at 21.

wrong Lil, tryhard

fucking garbage , if you want some fucking genius listen to some merkules bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=I5ZW7GrNuxA

Who really cares?