What race do you get mistaken for?

What race do you get mistaken for?

bulgarian
no kiddings here

People say I look german
I'm half alsatian

Slav, if I'm a bit tanned and let my facial hair grow out, light skinned Arabic jew

Greek

None I'm not a mongrel

Greek

I'm white but people mistake me for Anglo.

Someone once told me I look german

i got :
-italian
-portuguese
-jewish

i am native french though
feels bad man

Just ambiguous "foreign" because I have dark eyes and hair

When I'm abroad people usually guess I'm Swedish (or just Scandinavian in general) or German

asian: jap or korean

White
I'm italian!

everyone thinks I'm italian wich I guess is good

""""native french""""

Normally Hispanic, I'm white

>Arab
>Persian
>Mexican

Lebanese

Slav

It*lian

why internet people have difficulties to admit most caucasian people looks average brown/black hair with brown eyes, and the way to recognize ethnicities are more related to facial features than pigments?

My friends always tell me I look like a foreigner

Maybe is because I always use sandals and all my clothes are baggy and shitty or maybe is because of my hair color and my complexion which is unfortunately wh*te looking

french

When I lived in Paris people asked me if I was Scandi. I'm from Normandy.

Occitan, I guess.

I live in Louisiana now btw, and everyone can guess I'm french based off my accent.

well i am 1/4th breton 1/4th parisian 1/4th occitan and 1/4th russian
totally french
fuck off nigel

Breton (and I am half breton)

I think I'm too pale

American

>1/4th british, 1/4th niggerish, 1/4th spanish and 1/4th russian

Very French, indeed

I remember a guy calling me "Hey my Tunisian brother!" in the metro in Paris
Don't understand t b h, I'm white

Triste.

Enfin je crois...

For Swedish or German, which is really annoying, because I fucking hate Swedes and Germans.
And then, when I start talking, they think I'm Russian. God dammit.

Non. I am clearly German.

Arab

some subspecies of arabs actually deluded themselves into thinking they are white, so much that when they see a white person they think it's an arab too, it's sad

>Caucasian
>brown eyes

Okay Ahmed Baptiste

Mulatto here

Get mistaken for a mestizo spic all the time

I'm mixed. arab, iberian, anglo.

people say:

Slav, Irish or German. (i'm not joking, if u are a blue/green eyes, white skin, blonde beard and brown hair men let, their instantly think you're a slav)

But inside, i feel like a pansexual bi-plane microwave

If you get mistaken for another race, you're not white. As for nationality/ethnicity people frequently guess British or Irish, due to my red hair no doubt.

manlet*

>caucasians can't have brown eyes

okkk

>america
>white
stop being in denial, for some reasons internet gone too far concerning stereotypes, now every random person with blonde hair is automatically a vikanz aryan snownigger descendants.
and everything who lives in the north is tall, I just crack me up when I seen some people here pretending northern french are pure aryans when they are actually another variety of inbred belgians.
the same happens with normans, a lot of memes about them too because anglos believe they are like them.

People usually say Jew

white

Arab

looks french

not him but you're stupid

u too xd

I too would guess french.

Tell me

>inb4 moor or gypsy
>inb4 Jesus Christ

spanish

Spanish

Oy Vey marrano

Nothing, that hairstyle literally screams "I AM A SPANIARD"

Jew here, but everyone thinks I'm white. Not sure how to feel desu

gypsy jesus

Tell me what race with this old pic

spanish as hell
are you el cid?

I've always liked bleu cheese. Mama I'm comin home.

I look too slavic to pass a local in norway despite having lived here my entire life

Honestly you justlook like a stereotypical spaniard
I guess it's just the hair that darken your face and could make you look like a gypsy

The Cute race

My nose isn't that big
Cesare Borgia

Fucking shapeshifter

well actually, i think it's your eyes that makes you look a bit like a moor

terrone

one of the most recognizable thing the mahgrebies have is their thing around the eyes.
that's literally with that feature (and also the nose and the form of skull) that you could make the obvious difference with southern euros.

Southern European in Scandinavia, regular mestizo in Latino America, obvs.

when i was in britain they said i was attractive because i was exotic looking, dont know what the fuck that means

t. terrone

but i'm from milan

t. errone

old pic here*

guys, Tell me.

(at least i can grow a proper beard now...)

ci sarai tu

t. error

Dave Franco's gay twin

Irish or a bong

I'm actually some generic mutt with a long nosed tan father.

Brit,Frog or German
Basically a cuck

y-you too

Gay for pay

european mutt
basically a fuckboy

me too, brit girls love the dark hair and olive complexion, and at 182cm you're actually on the tall side in britain considering they're island people, I don't have regrets for my dishwasher experience there at all.

I suppose. It would be nice to not be white though, dealing with sjws sucks dick

>182cm

LMAO when will you learn

I wish l looked like this Jew right here

Nobody can guess 2bh

Ugly

i'm actually blond but it's probably because i was tanned and skinnier than half of the male british population

none, they always guess southern euro or white latino which is basically the same

you look like you succ diccs

I have never met a norwegian but swedes are actually pretty tall, I'm still taller than most girls in most countries so I shouldn't complain.

most Italian blondes still have a different compleion than brit piggo pink

That's a major gripe I have with a lot of Jews though. They can pretend to be white if it benefits them, or an oppressed minority if it benefits them.

And a lot of Jews are super sjw faggots.

You can pass as a cocksleeve for my dick

Uruguasho

>most Italian blondes still have a different compleion than brit piggo pink
absolutely. british guys are also fucking ugly, the girls also. coulnd't find one who wasn't overweight

correct, thank God for alcohol

>mistaken
no one mistakes anything my friend

Spanish, you look like you belong in an electronic party getting shitfaced and humping a fat british slag tourist's leg in ibiza