Was it rape?

was it rape?

No they were married

You can't rape the willing user.

Although she was contractually obligated to film the sex scene, no one forced her or removed her agency from the decision, so no.

>fpbp

Why did they make it so rape-y in the show. In the books it was pretty consensual. Is it because they needed her to feel 'powerful', I hate how the writers in this show make rape a lazy plot device

It wasn't rape, I whinced like that too when OP's dad pounded my ass

I was there. Can verify.

this is why i never go outside without my rap whistle. im tired of men assuming they can rap me just because i didnt carry my rap whistle on me by accident

Rape = power + privilege

A POC man cant rape a white woman

Is it even possible to be raped by Drogo? Just look at that sexy hunk of meat.

Well in the books Daeny is fucking super hot. In the show she's an ugly fucking retard. Meanwhile TV Drogo is hotter than book Drogo. They really fucked the narrative in the show.

kek

Oh lawd!
It's so brilliant it's stupid.

Exactly the question GRRM wanted asked. Bravo my friend! Oh wait. No? He's just obsessed with big brown dick and OP is faggot. Oh. Ok.

You can't rape your wife. Just ask Donald Trump's lawyers, or Imams in Yemen.

"perfectly legal"

You fags didn't even read the book. She didn't want it then she got a temporary surge of bravery and got in to it this very first time. Then he fucks her like a dog raw and hard for weeks. She doesn't enjoy until she gets him to slow down a little and take his time.

>targaryen
>white

obviously it would fall under destruction of property not rape

>was it rape?
he spoke to her without her allowance so yes

When he forced himself on her that night, it was rape.
Afterward, he turned out to be a really good husband and a strong popular guy who really cared about her. So she fell in love with him.
Then after that she used a reality altering trick of perception unique to females to make the original rape not-rape. And in fact it became consensual sex with a man she loved, because she loved him now.

This is the reverse of what happened with Assange, where he had consensual sex with a woman at her house, she made him breakfast in the morning and then three days later she found out he had been cheating on him by seeing another woman at the same time, so she went to the police and reported what happened that night as 'rape'.

It's also similar to what happens when your gf has a dream where you cheated on her and then has a three day fight with you in in the real world.

In the book she was 13.

I understood good dick at 13

You can't rape a slut.