Which Bond is your favourite?

Which Bond is your favourite?

Craig

Pierce.

Unfortunately they only gave him one good movie.

Percy

moore

this

seriously fuck off

>craig
>bond

moore/connery>lazenby>brosnan/dalton/craig

I'll say Dalton, he's underappreciated

Idris Elba

Connery and Moore and Brosnan

I always take heat for this but, Brosnan. He is the Bond of my youth. Plus, he is actually handsome. As opposed to Craig.

i liked a few bond movies growing up but not because of connery. goldeneye was good when it came out as well but i think the craig movies have taken it in a completely different direction that i enjoy a lot more. they no longer feel like "james bond movie #43" it feels more like an actually interesting action movie that isn't a bore to watch

Brosnan. All Craigfags are underage (I'm not kidding.)

>the "only GoldenEye is good" meme
TND is decent and TWINE is excellent

Pierce Brosnan was the most well rounded Bond... he tied in all good elements of Moore, Connery and Dalton into one package and he nailed the look with the combo of swave svelte body type and the alpha low set eyebrows... the films he was in were absolute shit tier (except for MAYBE Golden Eye) which is testament to his robustness in fitting the Bond architype ..

How anyone can disagree with this is a complete fucking mystery to me.

I agree.
Too bad we never got to see him in a movie fitting his portrayal beyond Goldeneye.

because his films are shit. he may have played the character more accurately according to the book but thats not enough for me.

Brosnan and Clooney are the best ones.

Brosnan = Dalton > Connery > Moore > Lazenby >>>>>>>>>> Niven > Nelson > Craig

>MAYBE GoldenEye
GoldenEye is great and so is The World is Not Enough. Anyone who disagrees is literally a faggot

The man excuted the script that was given to him... it was the fucking writers fucking it up with Trans-Racial car cloaking faggotry...

My perfect Bond Film would be:

Actor: Pierce Brosnan
Script: Thunderball
Girl: Jane Seymour
Car: DB7

I'm glad we got some brosnans in the house, truly he was the greatest bond of all.

daniel craig literally fixed the series you daft fucker. piss breadsack cried over the people he killed and left roses on their bodies, it was fucking insane. you're clinging onto a childhood memory because he was just there when you grew up.

brosnan and moore

>he may have played the character more accurately according to the book
but he fucking didn't.

Yeap, it's this. Goldeneye is the only half decent Brosnan movie and it's definitely more half than decent.

Connery > Lazenby > Dalton > Brosnan > Craig > Moore

>daniel craig literally ruined the series
ftfy

>Nuclear Physicist in Daisy Dukes
>Villain has bullet in head and can't feel stuff
>Great Bond Film

Why the fuck is plebbit raiding so heavily lately?

but..
at the end of the day when you say bond people think connery or moore.

simple as that, sorry.

>Nuclear Physicist in Daisy Dukes
she was hilarious, and hot

>Villain has bullet in head and can't feel stuff
He was a henchman, not a villain. No more stupid than a guy with metal teeth or a gook who throws hats

>Great Bond Film
Yep

>Why the fuck is plebbit raiding so heavily lately?
You tell me

how could he ruin a series that was dead in the water you stupid fuck

by pissing and shitting all over the corpse you retarded piece of shit

You can always take something bad and make it worse

Bond films are the only way Brits can feel masculine

Also fun fact, Google actively modified numale search results because their employees were offended.

how can you think it made it worse, they started from the beginning, they made bond the cold blooded fucker he is, the action was great, the dialogue was great, the visuals

>by pissing and shitting all over the corpse
so you're saying the series before daniel craig is a corpse. and i'm the retarded piece of shit?

pic related

Dalton.

The best bond got given the worst screenplays.

I love Licence to kill. That one was pretty tight desu.

>hey started from the beginning
Yeah, because reboots are always a great idea. Everyone knows that

> they made bond the cold blooded fucker he is
and also turned him into a blue-collar chav who drink Heineken

>the action was great, the dialogue was great, the visuals
I agree about the visuals, at least for the two Sam Mendes films. As for the other two points, meh

>so you're saying the series before daniel craig is a corpse. and i'm the retarded piece of shit?
I was responding to your stupid post in a way I thought you could understand. I guess I was wrong

look we don't have to like the same james bond movies, i just think if you're a fan of the books and you think daniel craig is the worst bond while pierce brosnan is the best you're fucking backwards. i don't understand it.