ITT

bands you refuse to listen to

reason?
As for me it's Pavement.

Led Zepplin
Guns n Roses

Fleetwood Mac. Pop rock is the worst genre of all time; it ruined life with its fun meaninglessness.

The Rolling Stones

none im not a retard man

t. retard man

smashing pumpkins

some singles are okay but I could never stand to listen to a full album of willy's nasal ass

Animal Collective

>posts one of the best bands to walk the face of this earth

R.E.M.

why Pavement specifically?

>fun meaninglessness

Definitely not words I would use to describe Rumours.

Nirvana, deftones and pretty much almost every rap act

is it because they're pedos

Because I had enough of indie and the only mildly listenable of the bunch was fucking Polvo which I don't like neither. Judging by the fans I concluded Pavement was something I should really avoid if I want to keep my composure.
How have you avoided listering to R.E.M. by accident all this time or someone putting on their music? Genuinely curious.

Congrats, you're not a gay paedo

This

SO overrated.
Also Radiohead

i hate you

Why? Because of a Sup Forums meme that went to far? Suit yourself. You may as well start taking other inane things posted here seriously as well.

>Now here you go again
>You say you want your freedom
>Well, who am I to keep you down?
>It's only right that you should play the way you feel it
>But listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness

>fun
>meaningless

Someday soon, I am going to write and illustrate a 24-or 32-panel comic story about the career of Coil, in the manner of an Edward Gorey book. I will post it to Sup Forums when I am done.

holy shit you're a fucking faggot

Second.

Radiohead

I must be a fagget too because Fleetwood Mac sucks donkey dick.

Count me in. I must also be a faggot because clearly, Fleetwood Mac is some of the worst garbage I have listened to.

Beyoncé
David Bowie
Marinly Manson
Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Most the 90ies

>well-written, melodically engaging, energetically performed, and musically varied music is GARBAGE!

I REFUSE to listen to Le Hipster Bands

>Born Ruffians
>Cage The Elephant
>Alabama Shakes
etc.

IMO Tonight, tonight and Today are the only good smashing pumpkins song

>Death Grips
>Swans
>Mac Miller
>Eminem

Beyonce isn't a band you fucking retard

Not an argument.

Better stick around to Swans and Meme Grips xD

I don't think I've heard Tonight, tonight but I totally agree about Today

I just tried to listen to it and I just can't. everything sounds good but those vocals just ruin it. oh well

>If you don't like shitty pop rock then you must like these meme bands
You only thing Fleetwood Mac is any good because you have limited taste. See, I can do that to.

Please do, that sounds like it actually has the potential to be super interesting

>band: a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type
Beyoncé is the singer, the music is produced by various white people and many dudes play his music with instruments.

>If you like band I don't like, you have limited taste!
But still, FM is a good band, you just don't like them and that's fine, dumbass.

Mac Demarco

Guns n Roses is trash but give Led Zeppelin an honest listen sometime. Probably the best "dadrock" band out there

AC/DC
anyone who actually thinks they're good has serious issues or plain awful taste

I love you guys. Thank you for actually realizing that Fleetwood Mac is terrible.

Coheed and Cambria

How can lead vocals be that bad

why? are you stupid or something? coil are incredible. listen to MTPITD2 and black antlers right now

Same here, still won't touch anything put out by Fleet Foxes for fear of soy overdose

t. Soyboy

t. numales

>hating good, clean vocals that spark memories of optimism and hope for the world
Stupid person. Die!