Sup Forums, what did you think about Creed?

Sup Forums, what did you think about Creed?

Nothing.

rocky III > rocky > creed > rocky II > rocky IV > rocky V > rocky balboa

Was pretty good, it did what it needed to do

It was one of Stallone's finer performances. Jordan's was just... okay, and his story fell flat. The was more emotion in Rocky tearfully explaining about having outlived Adrian and everyone he loved and that wasn't going to fight the cancer than in Creed's "struggle" to step out of his father's shadow.

Objectively wrong.

BALBOA TIER
Rocky > Rocky 6 > Rocky 2 > Rocky 5

SATURDAY CARTOON TIER
Rocky 4 > Rocky 3

The third and fourth movies where he goes from a half-retarded slurring bum to an articulate businessman and stops playing Rocky and starts playing Stallone barely count as Rocky movies. The villains go from boxers to caricatures of boxers.

>The villains go from boxers to caricatures of boxers.

wrong, clubber lang is the best rocky villain outside of apollo creed

It was decent but very forgettable. I remember Stallone putting in a damn good acting performance though.

I think that the boxing svenes were superb, really well executed, and alone made the film much more respectable than it otherwise would be

Pretty fucking good, Stallone steals the movie. I actually felt excitement from the fights, which is rare.

Also the OST is GOAT

I > II > IV > Creed > Balboa > III > V

3 wasn't bad, I just felt 4 did everything better than it.

Really enjoyed it. Was one of my favorite movies I saw last year

Good movie and does something most studios would NEVER do. pass the torch.
most studios would have rebooted it with some new tween heart throb playing Rocky and it would be full of references to the other movies but since it is a reboot it is just foreshadowing "eh yo i would never wanna go to russia" along with a pause so the audience can get it.

I actually really liked how they showed stats for the fighters, made you as a normie know he was a badass besides him acting tough

it felt a lot more grounded in reality, compared to the other films feeling more like glossy hollywood interpretation of boxing, which is something I appreciated.

Thought it was great. Really liked the single shot of the fight in the middle of the movie. I liked how Stalone really made Rocky seem old and tired. Thought the whole "I fight, you fight" shit was kinda cliche and lame.

it was ok. but pretty forgettable

>"ROCKY" (1976).
>"ROCKY II" (1979).
>"ROCKY III" (1982).
>"ROCKY IV" (1985).
>"ROCKY V" (1990).
>"ROCKY BALBOA" (2006).
>"CREED" (2015).
>"CREED II" (2017).
>"CREED III" (2020).
>"ADONIS CREED: PART ONE" (2025).
>"ADONIS CREED: PART TWO" (2026).

garbage movie

shoehorned love interest, that training bit in the street was just fucking awful
+ it was impossible to give a shit about this stupid nig, horrible character

>has a tiny penis and cant relate

My wife loved. Which is weird because she found the other Rocky movies boring.

I don't get people who love II.
It was nothing but the dumbed down version of the original, the one where Rocky wins and one I feel we didn't really need to see.
My least favorite along with V.

>"prove what?"
>"prove I'm not a mistake"

Cam work was good as hell

I loved the cuckold theme behind the movie. I mean, how great is it the Rocky is taking care of another man's son? Made me tear up at certain points. Beautiful film.

Tha fucking part man, hit me like a truck.

>My wife tried that

The message is that white males are old and over the hill but they can still set young black people up for life before getting obsolete.

In that case every trainer ever is a cuck.
Micky? cuck.
Apollo? cuck.

Is it just me or was the original Rocky straight trash written by a moron?

just you pleb.

kek'd pretty hard at the CGI boxing in the final match, it was wayy to obvious

Are you retarded user?

I > Balboa > Creed > II > III > IV > V
Fite me.

Rocky outliving everyone hit right in the feels.

i was going to make a post like this but i figured we all decided it was just
nigger rocky

yeah

it was rough

would have been better if his love interest was white.

>IV and III that low

For fucks sake James

They're fun movies, but not really great movies, well aside from 3

>TFW Sylvester Stallone will die in your lifetime

Im not ready guys :'(

depends on how you like your Rocky.
Rocky, Balboa, Creed, and to a lesser extent II are more drama focused. they relied on characters and their moments.

III and IV were all about the montages and the fight. The characters became parody of them selves. also random robots.

V tried to go back to the drama but it was shit because it made no fucking sense that the banks/insurance companies thought he was dead while in russia. besides the plot being retarded the acting was subpar even from Sly and Paulie.

personally i would but them higher but i understand his list.

Anyone else tear up nearly the whole way through Balboa?
It sounds gay as shit but the entire franchise really resonated with me and I only saw Balboa for the first time last week. Even the shitty shlocky films had a ton of heart and the characters leaped off the screen despite their somewhat shallow depictions. All that Adrian related stuff hurt.

Fuck, mistakenly commented in a youtube comment section.

every one dies user. better get ready.

Really ? I thought Jordan's acting was great, he has a lot of range. It was a nice contrast to see an aged Rocky share his hard gained wisdom with the brasher Adonis.

yes. it is a very heart felt movie about the twilight years of a great man who is broken down but keeps going. he lost everything he loved but keeps lingering on.

he is just upset that Adonis is black.

Stallone was robed of a best supporting actor Oscar. This and No Nation are proofs that Oscar is white washing its awards

fucking plebs

>Rocky reduced to prepping the bull
I'm fucking sick of this leftist faggotry

Boring as shit like all Rocky movies, but without the charm. Also no catchy montage song.