N*gga this is just lo-fi Tame Impala

N*gga this is just lo-fi Tame Impala

their voices are similar and so is the psychedelia but other than that...

You mean Tame Impala is just hi-fi OTC

I don't know why everyone acts like this band is any good. Animal Collective tier tbqh.

Don't even put TI in the same sentence as OTC.

Because Dusk at Cubist Castle exists.

OTC or Tame Impala?

Probably OTC which is blasphemous.

i really think black foliage is better than dusk at cubist castle. i really like how the sound collage is lined throughout the tracks

OTC is garbage. Here I just said that, I truly believe only the hipster breed enjoys this shitshow of a band.
Proceed with the execution now please.

It's actually good though

>he fell for the "AnCo is bad" meme

Grimes is one of those bands that no one will remember 15 minutes from now, like Olivia Tremor Control

this is one of the most simplistic things that has been posted here in a while

>I don't like or understand this thing so the people who do must just be hipsters

I wasn't giving you an explanation, idiot.

Well memed.

I've made the OTC-Tame Impala comparison before too; but usually as a negative directed towards Kevin Parker's songwriting and unfocused, superfluous use of electronics. OTC consistently sounds like sprawling, occasionally ugly and occasionally beautiful madness. There's so much texture on all of Black Foliage. But Lonerism, by comparison, just has a lot of simple songwriting with synths/effects slapped on after the fact. There are exceptions to this, but generally Tame Impala is dry, straightforward music disguised as really mindbending shit because of the synth meme.

Grimes is just forced on here by grimes and boyfriend though. she really should shoot herself

you might actually be retarded

and you might actually be 12

hey can someone tell me what album that is in the op?

nigga this is just bait

Black Foliage: Animation Music - Olivia Tremor Control

For future reference, when someone posts an album cover with no name on it, right click it and hit "search Google for this image"

The "N*igga" is already a dead giveaway