When will they stop casting actors that are balding?

When will they stop casting actors that are balding?

It's disgusting and gross to look at those awful hairlines. They need to up their standards and cast people who actually have a full head of hair not these premature baldies.

Henry Cavill, Andrew Lincoln, Brendan Fraser, and Sophie Turner are examples of people with terrible hairlines that need to fuck off of my movies.

I don't want my children to see these disgusting hairlines in their movies growing up.

You know he's in his mid 30's right?

Baldie detected. Normal people with non-defective hair genes will MAYBE start to bald in their mid-50's.

My dad is 59 and is barely just starting to get a widow's peak.

james gandolfini was fine

>hating on the the duke of suffolk
Go fuck yourself OP.

your dad is low test

>baldies getting triggered

in all seriousness, every male actor should get on propecia for their careers sake

imagine if tom cruise or brad pitt were balding or receding, RIP careers

It's not magic, it only delays balding. For all we know, Cavill started going bald like 10 years ago and started taking propecia back then. An actor is the kind of person who spends enough time looking in the mirror to notice the earliest warning signs.

These people get paid for their looks. Elon Musk's plugs look pretty good, I don't know why actors don't as well.

>low-IQ OP gets hung up on actors personal looks and not their performance
You sound like and are probably a child. Please go back to discussing anime or whatever you kids do. The fact of the matter is that Cavil is a good actor and good actors don't suddenly become bad actors because they're balding.

>cavill
>literally the most handsome man on the planet

Fuck off OP

>muh estrogenes

>balding people believe men with a perfect hairline has low testosterone
I am a balding person myself but this is some full crock of shit.

Can you people learn to accept that you ARE balding like I am.

Why are Americans as petty and superficial as teenage girls?

if all people were balding at the dame time aggressively you literally would have never made this post

and what is disgusting again? the "hairline" or the head itself? oh that's right, seeing more mass around the head instead of hair HIDING it is what's disgusting, which means full haired people are just hiding the gross thing they have

>PROJECTING MUCH?

the only people that care about this are men. women literally don't notice a balding hairline until it's totally obvious. and every man loses their hair eventually, it's just nature, like sagging boobs. get over it for fuck sake.

Because their masters encourage them to be.
Insecurity is the mother of profit.

>literally the most handsome man on the planet

Not for long

their society literally revolves around vanity, easy way to control them.

so someone is only as handsome for as long as they can conceal their nude head lol

lol it's all a charade hiding what you are

>so someone is only as handsome for as long as they can conceal their nude head lol

...um yeah that's actually how it works to be fair!

how old are you

They elected a man with the diction of a teenage girl to lead them. It's just who they are.

Thanks for correcting the record.