6. Jimmy Kimmel - Net Worth: $35 Million
5. Stephen Colbert - Net Worth: $45 Million
4. Jon Stewart - Net Worth: $80 Million
3. Conan O’Brien - Net Worth: $85 Million
2. Jay Leno - Net Worth: $350 Million
1. David Letterman - Net Worth: $400 Million

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conaco
dailymotion.com/video/x1ro517_conan-hits-up-houston-to-watch-late-night-at-2-40am_fun
mega.nz/#F!EptEAK4b!nw4OO5EWtXh4MDR1UtI1SA
mega.nz/#!iQkgQLrL!ER-t6vYznFGryrm-hoqYQZAzkC18H8lvq4E1tLySsW4
mega.nz/#!iQlU2RDJ!C0_6qA0FboyfzQFuItwPN-bp3PyZ_v0_Eb_lbvHFw5Q
mega.nz/#!rMV1CQRD!D93dV08naHKMdQuT9c0acFKAwR3ZxVjiCRYCeQv0VCE
mega.nz/#!2d8lXKCL!peRTpF_7NurgVStAaVW9LAFfrBVabM55fccA8UQ5EiQ
mega.nz/#!3F9xSILa!1Zn5P98dviIbDKaNquVP3-nbDEv3E-ZPt8igNxhm8s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy. He's been doing it forever (so he's been investing for a while), he was bought out from the Tonight Show, and he owns his own production company:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conaco

Letterman owns Worldwide Pants.

his involvement with the simpsons also probably helped him

him, ferguson and colbert are the only funny people on that list

trevor noah is overpaid by about 3 million

He doesn't own any part of it so no.

He got 42 million from NBC.

Its almost like those numbers are proportional to how long these guys have been on the air

>he thinks Simpsons writers get paid more than seven cents an hour

He's very good and has been doing it for over 20 years

Doesn't he have a lot of investments? I remember something about him being a big time share holder of UFC

Considering Jon Stewart is so much less funny, its pretty amazing he made almost as much

No but Conan is also an executive producer, he has quite a few credits on imdb.

Really? You're surprised (((Stewart))) is loaded?

Replace Colbert with Letterman, Colbert hasnt been funny for years.

Howard Stern 500 million

How the fuck does Trevor Noah have more money than any of has? He shouldn't have any more than some random guy

A reminder that among his fellow Harvard graduates he isn't even that successful.

He is good at manipulating crowds, he could have been a political God.

His career is much longer then them. And he was a writer for Simpsons and SNL and tons of other extremely profitable franchises.

What makes you keep working when you're worth so much? Conan could have retired if he wanted

>colbert
>funny

Why does David Letterman waste his money on his racing team?

Why does Jerry Seinfeld obsess over Porsches?

Why does Jay Leno hoard million-dollar cars?

Why did they all turn into hardcore carfags?

>confusing net worth with pay/remuneration/annual salary

>caring about the net worth of celebrities, at all

Unfortunately true. Dave going through the motions was still better than Colbert's new show.

Because Cars are one of the most expensive things in the world, they need to show the common plebs that they have more money in their tires then their average viewer makes a year.

>A reminder that among his fellow Harvard graduates he isn't even that successful.
haha, surely the average Harvard grad doesn't make nearly that much, especially the ones without super wealthy parents

Cars were the coolest things in the world when they were growing up.

because old people like cars

"Successful" people, in the conventional sense of that word, are very, very good at deluding themselves into certain conventional aspects of capitalism, as it fits their personal needs at the time. They are also very, very good at forgetting that we all once again become exactly nothing in only a few decades on the outside, at least as far as their habits of work are concerned.

It is very, very easy to falsely ascribe genuine meaning to your life, when lots of people like you, you've reproduced, and you enjoy a very pleasant life, etc. This "feels" right to the human animal, although it is all in the end a delusion.

deeeeeep duuuude

Race tires are only about 400AUD each.

Man, if telling bad jokes with poor delivery made me half as much money as Seth Meyers, I'd retire in a month.

>especially the ones without super wealthy parents
>average Harvard

THOSE ARE THE AVERAGE ONES, YOU FUCKING TARD

That's more then I make in a year.

His monologues are either really good or meh. That NBC debacle really did a number on him.

His remotes are insanely good though.

I'm actually really pleasantly surprised by this list.

Why did Conan have to sell his Ford Taurus?

big time? No, their talent agency pooled like 20+ celebrities to invest around 250k each for a small small percentage. Mainly for promotional reasons.

fuck i love conezone conebone

NBC owns the rights to Ford Taurus jokes.

Net worth figures for private citizens are pretty much just made up.

Is this the continuation of last night's Conan thread?

dailymotion.com/video/x1ro517_conan-hits-up-houston-to-watch-late-night-at-2-40am_fun

Did the Op from last night ever finish uploading Conan's Writer's Strike episodes to Mega?

>Conan
>average

You have no idea how intelligent and talented Conan is do you? He could have gone into just about any industry and aced it.

It's fulfilling? It's not like he stocks shelves at the Piggly Wiggly, it's a dope gig.

He did, and someone else posted a load of other videos as well. Here are all the links from last night's thread.

Writers strike zip: mega.nz/#F!EptEAK4b!nw4OO5EWtXh4MDR1UtI1SA

Satalite tv channel: mega.nz/#!iQkgQLrL!ER-t6vYznFGryrm-hoqYQZAzkC18H8lvq4E1tLySsW4

Remotes: mega.nz/#!iQlU2RDJ!C0_6qA0FboyfzQFuItwPN-bp3PyZ_v0_Eb_lbvHFw5Q

Comedy bits: mega.nz/#!rMV1CQRD!D93dV08naHKMdQuT9c0acFKAwR3ZxVjiCRYCeQv0VCE

Character bits: mega.nz/#!2d8lXKCL!peRTpF_7NurgVStAaVW9LAFfrBVabM55fccA8UQ5EiQ

Celebrity bits: mega.nz/#!3F9xSILa!1Zn5P98dviIbDKaNquVP3-nbDEv3E-ZPt8igNxhm8s0

You're the best!

>FUCKING HOW
Finish Harvard, start a career in early 90's up to now.

>Jay Leno - Net Worth: $350 Million
This is just insulting.

Fucking NEETs

um, i think you missed my point

Why? The Chin has been #1 for decades.

is he the only legitimately funny person to graduate from harvard?

did everyone already forget when they bought out Conan's contract for 50 million dollars?

nice meme

Behind him was Donald Trump wearing a Make America Great Again cap

because he doesn't play final fantasy

>2. Jay Leno - Net Worth: $350 Million
>1. David Letterman - Net Worth: $400 Million

This brought a smile to my face.

Was about to post this shit

>Seth Meyers will die richer than Craig Ferguson

;_;

>tfw richer than david letterman but not famous so no one cares

Are residuals just a made up thing so Johnny Drama had money for whores on Entourage? Or do they exist and just not apply to writers?

writing for tv is usually a salary job, youre not selling your work your being paid to produce something they ask you to
selling a script is different since its your actualized idea that they want to buy rights to, not something you were contracted to produce as them, for them

How the fuck is trevor noah worth only 3 million? Is he retarded? He's fucked when he's cancelled if that's seriously the best he can do to secure himself.

>fucked with 3 million

He's only been hosting for what, a year?

You're right. It just felt like longer to me. That's actually pretty reasonable.

How much is Current Year Man worth?

You have google fucktard. Use it.

Either $1 million or 5. Who the fuck knows. It says his salary is $2 million a year. Anyone with autism want to shed some light on the truth for a few seconds of entertainment?

Larry Wilmore is the one who's really fucked
>23 years older than Noah
>shows cancelled already

>and worth more than most of Sup Forums will make in their lifetime

Maybe but that really is pretty sad for him. I know dozens of complete nobodys that just do mundane shit like own box manufacturing plants and etc that are worth more than larry fucking wilmore.

Thats true, but $3 million at 55, that's like dentist money. He honestly probably lives in a neighbourhood full of rich normies.

i made minus 200 dollars last week. so when you think of it, if numbers are a giant circle, then im so far above him that im lapping him.

He's the only late night person active who is funny

There was a time in the 90s where he was the biggest guy in America and a 30 second ad on his show'd run you 10k so yeah, he deserves what he got. He's a greedy kike though, he took 85% of HowardTV's budget fir himself

pretty true, most of the others are lazy day in day out slouches or cringy tryhards

I want to get a job writing on his show but it's difficult ;_;

Mail them jokes written on paper bags

I can't write or know what paper is

I know 1 writer who worked on Conan but she had to do second city for ages and I cbf with that yo

I'll figure something out

Cars are cool you cucknugget

Rockets are cooler. Cars are for manchildren.

So what is a good use of life and money

It's pretty much the default "i'm rich and don't know what the fuck to do with my money" thing normie rich folks gravitate to.

Because you know you're rich when you start collecting cars.

t. Conan

Does anyone know how to get into xanax.rip?

>Only I know how a person should enjoy their time
>/tips

I'm the guy who posted the writer's strike episodes last night. Glad to see so many people were able to grab 'em.

Just wanted to gauge interest on this: Would you guys want to see a Late Night w/ Conan stream? I have hundreds of old eps from the early 2000s saved and it'd be cool to share them with other fans.

If there's enough interest, I'll do it in the near future.

how about a god damn torrent you sonovabitch

Yes absolutely yes

>colbert
>funny
What?

how is jay leno worth so much? He's never been funny

can you bittorrent some episodes?

There was a time when a lot of people thought he was. Plus he did stand up almost every night before he got the Tonight Show gig, then still did it on the weekends and some days right after he taped that day's episode of the Tonight Show. Supposedly he's never even touched his Tonight Show money.

Did you record those yourself or is there like a boxset of Conan episodes out there?

Because they're baby boomers and cars are an important symbol for their generation.

Because all three of them have said that spending their money on cars kept them from spending their money on hookers and blow.

Becausenif you're smart about it, cars can actually appreciate in value.

Because driving cars fast is really fun.

He's been around way longer than those who make less.

Is there something special about the episodes this guy uploaded
Are they crazy and off the wall because there were no writers or something

The show had a much more improvised feel and having no writers caused Conan to step his game up. The episodes were impossible to find online for like 8 years, so people who saw it back then were excited to see it again.

Watching an "If They Mated" segment and this is what Trump and Rosie O'Donnell's lovechild would look like.