Are we the most underrated country? Music, Literature and everything else...

Are we the most underrated country? Music, Literature and everything else? I feel like everyday you fucks know more about us.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinezika.info/pdf/chinesecharacters.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=M4dUAe-ih7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2bqf, all BRIC nations are underrated as fuck. Every single one of them got literally an amazing culture that is worth exploring a life time in it. China and India got literally no exposure here on Sup Forums meanwhile Brazil and Russia kinda does

China will be the next superpower. We need to start learning mandarin.

I am kinda already doing it lol
kinezika.info/pdf/chinesecharacters.pdf

OP, qual é o seu plano, forçar um monte de thread goela abaixo dos estrangeiros até o autismo coletivo se interessar pelo país suficientemente? Bombardeamento ideológico à la juden?
Continue o bom trabalho.

Look at this memelord trying to fit in.
I don't know what gives away you're an underaged faggot more, if it's you considering India amazing or using "literally" twice for no apparent reason. Kys yourself.

>if it's you considering India amazing or using "literally" twice for no apparent reason. Kys yourself.
are you stupid?

It's just a question. Why are you so butthurt about it? I bet you've never even met a jewish person in your life and you're talking about "juden". Brazilians are the only people on this goddamn site and on the internet who have so low self-esteem they fight themselves and try to "regulate" everyone from their own country. Nelson Rodrigues was so right. I always cringe with the behavior of Brazilians like you. Again before you dismiss me, try to find someone else from another nationality who behaves like you.

make more kinos like City of God and I'll rate your country higher, from afar

I assure you that anyone with a brain (e.g. not you) would find India more "amazing" than Monkeyland.

I recommend: Elite Squad(Tropa de Elite) and Blindness by Fernando Meirelles.

Brazil is better than India desu. At least South Brazil has no poverty.

No, they wouldn't. You're just a cuck with low self-esteem. People like you make me cringe.

Jesus Christ guys, stop believing in memes and research the reality. South Brazil isn't even the most rich part of the country. The southeast with diverse people is the most rich part and the south is full of farmers who think they're the shit but historically they lost when they tried to claim independence.

On average the quality of life in Brazil is better than in India.

However, India is still one of the craddle of civilization and is still the birthplace of one of the world's most brilliant minds in addition to having an interesting culture.

Brazil is just mediocre shit.

Anyone with a brain (not you) would prefer to live in the South than in some "diverse" brown shithole in the Southeast.

You can keep your GDP per capita. It's not like the difference is significant.

Brazil is way way underrated considering how economically developed it is
Only problem it has now is that the government has no control for preventing gun shoots and smuggles, and gangs also
In the meantime, Japan, one of the most overrated countries ever, is gradually getting fucked by USA CHINA and even goddamn South KOrea

So you now changed the stance from India and Brazil are shit to Brazil is worse than India? Interesting

>taking my usage of le jew meme seriously
Yup, underaged.
>Nelson Rodrigues
Not again... I'm tired of canned nationalism by Internet-educated opinionators. If you love your country so much, why don't you stop being a Californian teenager spewing American memes and cliques right and left? You are basically a rapechild of Uncle Sam at this point.

No, I wouldn't. You southerners have a napoleon complex but you guys are shit. You had a drought and needed help from the rest of the country you pieces of shit. The country gave your ancestors land and now you think you're better but if you're better claim your independence and get your fucking ass kicked again. Bunch of hillbillies.

Brazil has many great people. You're just an ignorant dumbass.

It's not nationalism. Show me other people from other countries who are like you. I dare you. You people suffer from the biggest low self-esteem in any country in the history of mankind.

Brazil would be heaven on earth if it wasn't for the crime problem, also brazilian women are the hottest

>You people suffer from the biggest low self-esteem in any country in the history of mankind.

No, it's you who's incredibly deluded and retarded/ignorant.

You know it's true. You people are like those people who are excluded and then overcompensate more than the people they want to fit in. You are more extreme than the people you want to be part of. I'm not ignorant I'm just saying the truth.
Any time I post in any board with flags I get attacked by people like you more than actual gringos. It's sad actually.

Self haters are the lowest scum you'll ever encounter. The only thing you can do is ignore them, in the end their real purpose is to get attention.

I'm not extreme in any way.

You might be surprised at the truth because of your delusion, but I'm pretty fair when rating Brazil and the truth is that Brazil is a slightly below average country with no remarkable quality and that Brazilians are an inferior race culturally, intelectually, etc. when you compare us to Europeans for example. This is perfectly fair and the truth. you have a problem with the truth.

You're the most overrated shithole on the face of this Earth.

>Show me other people from other countries who are like you
This whole board is about bickering about trifling stuff, and I complain about how people write regardless of nationality.
Where did I say anything bad about Brazil here ?
Seeing how you got triggered by the jew meme, maybe you're some kind of SJW refugee from merddit, would explain why you keep spewing the same ideological garbage nonstop without even analyzing the environment.

>You people
Love how you want to separate yourself from Brazilians while complaining how about they despise their own kind. Way to go, retard. Get your head out of your ass.

>At least South Brazil has no poverty.

This. Same living standards as Europe.

It must really suck to be white and poor and have your few pennies taken from you to supposedly feed the low IQ nigger monkey poor. That's perhaps one of the reasons why I believe that if secession isn't possible, then...

...full abortion rights might be the ultimate solution for the parasite nigger pest.

I liek Brazil.

South Brazilian culture is same as Europe too.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4dUAe-ih7Y