youtube.com/watch?v=zPfjomqZuXc
youtu.be/Mm1wuKvrxAw
google.com/search?q=apple bootcamp
youtube.com/watch?v=c7VH6cmrIfs
youtube.com/watch?v=v4ze_OB1I5k
youtube.com/watch?v=TfghSj5Y93I
youtu.be/H1y_0NfhF9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto,_Michaela,_and_Lorenzo_Odone
ctvnews.ca/canada/gender-neutral-birth-certificates-could-be-issued-in-ontario-by-2018-1.3419952
usnews.com/news/us/articles/2017-06-26/us-high-court-overturns-arkansas-ruling-blocking-birth-certificates-for-same-sex-couples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do NOT ride dragons

bullshit you don't, fag

no, of course not dragons are fictional

you ride dragon dildos

yup

ew

Why do women hate men?

Because women hate everything that's not themselves.

They're vindictive creatures who seek only to secure a source of food for their shitty little offspring

There's a reason why ancient religions thought that women were possessed by demons

because they're inferior
not true, they hate themselves and other women as well

/acadiana/

>who seek only to secure a source of food for their shitty little offspring
Apparently this is no longer true, given the popularity of abortion and contraceptives.

I didn't mean them as a group.
Women also top the abuse list, if I remember correctly.

found a painting you'd like

dixie zouaves in action

womens are demons
youtube.com/watch?v=2yqo4yLxCDU

A majority of them shit out at least one before they give up

Banned from 8ch for saying that catholics worship mary

fun fact

lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence

gay men have the lowest

This is some sort of dixieland beat, isn't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=MvVhYONTcU4

I love it.

this is a good picture arkanbud

You a Baptistposting fag?

>gay men have the lowest
Because gay men are too slutty to stay in a relationship long enough for the police to collect statistics

there's a reason that in folklore, old shrill bitter witches/women are a recurring theme as child snatchers/killers

I don't post with a flag except for when I'm pretending to be a papist to trigger the catholic mods

We do not AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

thx bud

sounds more like swing music desu

youtube.com/watch?v=zPfjomqZuXc

youtu.be/Mm1wuKvrxAw

why do you think they call it a snatch?
think about it

>tfw you can't play all the cool games bcause you still use the (((mac))) your (((mom))) gave you three years ago.

Get a job and buy a pc

Whatever you say bucko

macs dualboot windows you silly

google.com/search?q=apple bootcamp

Ohh, yeah, I can definitely see the bass resemblance! But the percussion is not quite there. The closest I could remember to this style was this Donkey Kong track:
youtube.com/watch?v=c7VH6cmrIfs

what does dixie think of yankee musicals

youtube.com/watch?v=v4ze_OB1I5k

Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins are now played on classic rock stations. At least it's cool how Radiohead managed to stay relevant all the way from the extended classic rock era to today.

They're going to kill Charlie Grad buds

depends on when its from

but i dont immediately dislike them, dont think id like to sit through one

>Charlie’s parents have raised enough money from private donations to fund the experimental treatment, but the court decision prohibits his removal to the U.S. Whenever they see fit to do so, the doctors at Great Ormond Street Hospital can now remove Charlie’s life support.

why are the limeys such barbarians

>the limeys
The European Human Rights Council is just as responsible. Feel bad for his parents

They wear zouaves inspired equipment. They are not zouaves

Explain this

>So it was that successive courts in the United Kingdom and in Europe simultaneously found that Connie Yates and Chris Gard had devoted themselves unhesitatingly to their son’s welfare for ten months, and also that Yates and Gard could not be trusted to act in their son’s best interests.

>The logic of this decision — that a patient’s best interests can be conclusively determined by an objective third party possessed of adequate “scientific” knowledge — will be familiar to anyone who has watched state power over issues of life and death expand throughout the Western world in recent years. In the early 2000s, this logic was at work in the Terry Schiavo case, in which American courts took it upon themselves to ascertain Schiavo’s unexpressed will and enact it; inevitably, they endorsed her death, on the grounds that she would not want to live “with no hope” in her present vegetative state. Likewise, in Europe, medical “expertise” has been not simply a justification for, but an encouragement to, assisted suicide; guidance from medical professionals has more than a little to do with the fact that, in Belgium and the Netherlands and elsewhere in Europe, assisted suicide is now an acceptable remedy for people suffering not just from terminal illnesses but from depression, autism, and anorexia.

Europe is lost

you're right, they aren't dune coons, they're southerners

which makes them better

Shouldn't the parents have jurisdiction over this? It's their child, if they want to try and use one final experimental treatment, why not? The alternative is death

*burns your city*

pshhh nothin' personnel kids

Well, it has a scene where a black gentleman sings glory glory hallelujah in front of a statue of Lincoln at the Lincoln Memorial

Would highly recommend for the kitschiness desu (and Jim Cagney)

Because the NHS decided that it's better for him to "Die with dignity" and they decided that prolonging his life is illegal

That's the entire point of why people's jimmies are getting rustled

They raised the money, and the doctors in the US are more than willing to treat the baby

The state stepped in and said "No, the child can't go, he should be allowed to die with dignity"

Cagney is pretty fucking impressive.

All the old school entertainers were, they could sing, dance, and tell actual funny jokes.

Orson Welles considered Cagney one of the greatest of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=TfghSj5Y93I

Utterly moronic. It's not an elderly cancer patient who is sick of chemo, it's a kid who might have a chance. Those morons should watch Lorenzo's Oil. Give them an idea of how much parents will want to do for their children

I don't usually like zouaves equipement but this one is pretty cool with the stripes.
I think those guys were called the Tigers or something

>it's a kid who might have a chance
no, the kid has no chance, the brain damage it's taken is permanent which is why the court did what it did, its got some exceedingly rare disease

it is also evil as fuck to strip rights from the parents to order that decision

not to mention the fact that the experimental treatment might yield benefits that could help kids with this disease in the future

its pretty fucked

yep, the tiger rifles, on account of their stripes i believe

>Lorenzo's Oil
I've never actually heard of that

/brit/ is all faggots, dicks and retards
/cum/ is waifushipping anal fixated dipshits

you guys are alri
I'm going to stay

Welcome home then

Everyone here is a homosexual

as long as I don't have to see you uncut cocks or your waifus every nth post I'm fine

i may be gay but i'm not a faggot bud

welcome to /dixie/ bud

you were below the mason dixon

you could've been free with us

>uncut
Umm, sweetie :))))

glad to have you aboard, bud

>waifus

just an unhealthy obsession with dunmer

so what colour are the street lights where you guys come from

most of our are comfy gloomy orange, but they are slowly being phased out by horribly bright white lights

A little bit of both. Yellow in the residential parts, white near the businesses

the same desu, the orange ones are better but the blue ones are popping up more often

>time to become gods

>FUCKING NEREVAR REEEEEE

Same. Also, if you run A/C through a typical LED light, it flashes at 50/60 Hz. It's imperceptible to most people but it can give you a headache.

Someone post the picture of Andrew Jackson

youtu.be/H1y_0NfhF9c

he's going to kill her when he reaches puberty
this?

ye

The janny will taste the full extent of my wrath in 2 days and 8 hours.

>made with caffeinated cheese
i dont understand

never forget we are a persecuted people

and the janitor is a yankee
>jankee

Basically these two parents gave birth to a child with a degenerative disease, so they dropped their non-science related jobs and studied chemistry/biology and invented a combination of compounds that prolonged their son's life

I'm not sure why Jackson is on the $20 bill to begin with (considering he hated the 2nd Bank of the United States), but it sucks that they're replacing him with Harriet Tubman imo

true story btw.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto,_Michaela,_and_Lorenzo_Odone

Neither am I. He was universally considered a jackass by the elites so idk why they would want to honor him

>He was universally considered a jackass by the elites
the mark of a great man

Those chink animators are God's gift to mankind

seriously

those and memri are some of the best sources of natural memes on earth

theyre bizarre as fuck as they are and perfect for editing

ctvnews.ca/canada/gender-neutral-birth-certificates-could-be-issued-in-ontario-by-2018-1.3419952

>canadians will defend this

they don't have good defense

trudeau is so laughably bad at boxing

would love to go 4 rounds with the mug

conway is a britboo

you can't knock a man down with posture like this

didn't you say you want to bang men dressed as women though? whose side are you on la

goodnight /dixie/

The Supreme Court ruled that birth certificates in Arkansas can be changed to only list the legal parents of the child rather than the biological ones. Birth certificates are now just another way to show legal guardianship

usnews.com/news/us/articles/2017-06-26/us-high-court-overturns-arkansas-ruling-blocking-birth-certificates-for-same-sex-couples

night bud

Goodnight bud

conway why did you give out rapid city's name

He had given it out before

not on the side that uses sexual preference as cheap political leverage

and preferred pronouns are fucking retarded
no one's gonna remember 100 different pronouns for your snowflake sexual identity

Do not deflect blame. He points unto you as the perpetrator. SF has gone full chris-chan and is now posting his pic all round the block.

real talk, I hear all this pronoun meme-ing online, but not once have I heard or seen it anywhere irl. maybe PA is just too mundane? have you seen it?

have you found any azn women btw

He shouldn't have challenged us to post it then