/fcb/ Barca General

/fcb/ Barca General
>Does this team win a treble edition?
Semedo or Bellerin?

>uefalona

>Suarez

stopped right there

I feel like a very total football tactic could be used with this formation. Messi as sort of a RAM dropping deep or going wide with Dembele cutting in. verratti would obviously be that xavi player.

> Verratti and Busquets double pivot

what's wrong with it?

>Lelo Missing
>Robinho 2.0
>Suarez
>Le pacy nig
Who would defend in that line up?

Motherfucking everyone else.

A 4-2-3-1 doesn't work. The Barca midfield already got exposed last season. I can't really see them being able to transition from Defence to Attack

2 pivots don't work

>A 4-2-3-1 doesn't work
Says who

>Barcelona before and after the Messi era

Says who

What are some examples of this being done successfully recently

>4 mediocre defenders+Busquets+Verrati
>Holding any good offense off
This team would flop hard

Imagine a car with 2 drivers

>Canadian, American and Kiwi "soccer" experts

>uefadrid
>offsidedrid

there is literally no one uglier than biscuit in barsa

> You are wrong because I don't like the flag of the country you currently reside in

Yes there is.

>there is literally no one uglier than biscuit in barsa
>Umiti
>Suarez
>Messi
>Neymar
>Alba
Barça is full of ugos

no, you are wrong because you are wrong and don't even watch the sport

verratti isn't a classic number 5 like busquets, he's a free midfielder and can perfectly work next to him

pretty much all good teams play with that kind of duo

Great comeback Messhit customer

>Make teams out of FIFA knowledge
>Get called out as the filthy casual you are
>Start greentexting

Stfu don't tell me I don't watch the sport u fucker I've been watching Barca for atleast 14 years and bet I watch more football than u. A veratti/busquets midfirld does not work I know what type of player he is.

Shutup I would love to get Verratti, he'd really fit the team but still need a 3 man midfield with him busquets and one more player

Juve was one game away from a treble using 4231

you need to watch more football

The 4-2-3-1 made them look like amateurs against Madrid in the final. Their midfield was a joke and that's my point

Just because they lost one game doesnt mean that the formation that made them win both domestic titles and got the to the CL final while trashing Barça on the way there doesn't work. There are no ineherntly good or bad formations.
Also Verratti plays in a 2 men midfield all the time for the NT

>look like amateurs against Madrid in the final
only during the 2nd half

>4-2-3-1
lmao what? why is verratti a holding midfielder, he should take xavi's role
>dembele
???? >we will probably pay 7 gorrilion for that guy, what's the point of paying that amount when buyern can snap him up for 40 million

>Juve
Plays Bonucci Chiellini Barzagli at the same time with Sandro and Alves flanking them
>4-3-2-1

Triggered, Ahmed?

Yeah it got exposed because there wasn't a Verratti caliber of midfielder. Verratti is in that Modric class.

>busquets
>pique
>that defence
Wew, is the defense player situation really that bad right now that barca has to play that shit team?

if you watched SerieA this year you would know they plaied 4231, there was all that fuss about Mandzukic being put on the wing for a reason.

>2 number 7's

>it's a Messi decides who gets transfered in and out episode

60 million sounds like a good deal

This could be good in a season or 2 if they gain some depth

where's the midfield, puelto lico?

One Nainggolan away from treble m8

Not ugly at all. Biscuits is definitely the ugliest

>a formation is entirely to blame for a loss
Stop posting leaf

What ever happened to the Barca that "made" players and not "buy" them? Is messi the only player who is currently in the squad, and the only one they produced?

>Messi as a ten in a 4-2-3-1
Enjoy losing the midfield battle, never does any defensive work at all.

They'd have to spend a good 100M€ on dembele and another 110-120 on Verratti though (if nasser let's him go which won't happen any time soon)

Well, IMO it's a mix of two things:
1: the generation they had with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Busquets etc.etc. is a once in a lifetime thing. They made a lot of decent players but very few good ones in the generation(s) after. Think Bojan, dos Santos, Munir, Sergi Roberto. Look around in many second-tier clubs and you find ex-Barca youth being key players there. And similar many ex-Barca youth as depth-players in good clubs.
2: there is more competition. Both for signing talents as well as the big clubs getting better signing all the good players. If you wanna keep up you can only do so by playing the same game and sign the big names before your competition does. Money rules football more than anything else these days.

>he believed the meme
They had godly luck with that golden generation. RM, in example, has produced always more players. Getting a good player or a worldclass one is just a matter of luck

>It's a new FCB coach tries anxiously to be liked by Messi to avoid being sacked in june episode