Is it true what Sup Forums's saying about the Jews?

Is it true what Sup Forums's saying about the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bv4UOwAWhpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, most Jews are normal people. They just see the Global Elite and confuse them for a cabal of selected Jews. Go walk around the streets of Jerusalem, Samarkand or Brooklyn and tell me there's evil merchants lurking there.

why doesn't the world like Jews is it because they really believe Jesus was real and the jews killed him

t. Jew

I didn't want to believe but then I dids

Jews own hollywood(it's obvious at this point) and a lot of their films have agendas, but that's as far as I go into the whole Jews run everything conspiracy

What is it with Americans and writing super natural stories in Maine?

What are they saying this time?

all of it
its all true

They run Hollywood, that's all I know
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bv4UOwAWhpU

>Brando was forced to apologize for this
>Polanski raped a child but was still allowed to make movies, but Gibson got blackballed just because of a rant
>there is nothing negative of Jewish people allowed to be portrayed

No, it's all just a series of unfortunate coincidences and misunderstandings

Not all Jews are the evil Cabal, but the entire evil cabal is jews.

because we view it as an out of the way, quiet place filled with good natured small townsfolk where literally nothing ever happens

or because stephen king, idk

Jews definitely do control Hollywood, where they account for the bulk of all Studio owners, and Hollywood is the heart of Popular Culture

>actually making this thread and not censoring the word j*ws
congrats dude
you're going to wake up dead

Let me tell you the problem.

Jews are fine. Jews are normal. Nice people, made their way in history from shit-eating nomads to powerful people. I respect that.

Asians, also fine. Contributors to a great and important portion of world history, respectable lineage. Some more than others, but that goes for everyone.

Zionists and Zionist sympathizers are the problem. Those are people with power because they need and desire it for their ends or fantasies. The average Jew on the street is not a Zionist. As much as the Zionists desire it, the Jews are far from being a homogeny.

And there's the blacks, whose few contributions are at the hands of the white race who uplifted them from literal beasthood. Resentful, ignorant, violent, arrogant, greedy and still prone to their bestial natures. They are an insidious threat whose constant poisoning of society ever since they wormed their way in has done nothing but damage.

And of course, the greatest threat to the entirety of the planet, Islam. I don't think I need to say much here, do I? A death cult of domination and violence who only exists as it does due to the weakness of black politics and Zionist power desire. If we were free of these poisons, ISIS would have been annihilated and the Middle-East's rich heritage would be preserved. Al Qaeda, the Taliban, every villain threatening our world would be a powerless maggot crushed under a heel of a human race eager to preserve itself in all its multitudinous differences and unique aspects. Yet here we are bracing for the impact of the Islamic hurricane to cripple and sweep us all up because of the black politics that took hold due to Zionist greed.

Kek will protect us

but Trump is a Zionist
Sup Forums wouldn't lie to me

No. There are powerful Jewish elites controlling part (and not all) of the upper Echelons in the USA and few other Western countries.
The level of control Sup Forums thinks they have is batshit insanity.
Also if tomorrow they turned into Turks or Gypsies nothing would change. Once you are at a certain level of wealth and power, culture and religion become meaningless remains of generations gone.
Also like all ultra-billionaires they would be completely idiotic if they wanted anything different from "preserving the status quo". Their plan is just to keep thing as they are.
But not even they can stop the decline of their base-country (the USA) and the rise of China.

Are there any recent movies in which Jews are depicted in a bad light?

Trump has his own money and he knows when to take a good opportunity. He isn't stupid, but he is greedy. He'll wake up.

No, it's just a coincidence that jews are literally always behind it if you search deep enough