110k hearts and 110k shares in mere minutes

>110k hearts and 110k shares in mere minutes

How.. just HOW can Trump even BEGIN to compete????????

I admit I had some hope for a Trump presidency, but this.. this just shows that trump support is far outnumbered.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitteraudit.com/HillaryClinton
twitteraudit.com/realDonaldTrump
breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2015/11/09/audit-shows-hillary-clinton-fake-twitter-followers/
twitter.com/POTUS/status/614435467120001024
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-huddles-donors-gop-officials-york/story?id=39723296
twitter.com/Snowden/status/699711656407003137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it has to be bots senpai

>2 million of Hillary's accounts are bots
>this is well known

It makes no sense. I call manipulation. (not that this matters at all, literally 0 votes will be swayed by this)

Wait until the debates.

but the mentions are not alone from the US, so who cares

Twitter is full of braindead women.

bots

Tens of thousands of people just RTd her to show the world that's she's a cunt who thinks she can delete all of her problems.

90% retweets and likes are ironic

People just want to see the two presidential candidates have a twitter war

It's bots, Hillary would only actually get 90 retweets a day or so, sometimes 200 on her older posts.
Having suddenly reached that many reposts?
She's cheating as usual.

this wishful thinking... lmao
he was btfo and it was pretty damn funny to any non-Trump supporter.

>Delete your account.
Not an argument.

It's a demand retard.

How many times can she tweet that between now and November?

Please explain to me how that childish response was anything like being "btfo".

And yes, detractors re-tweeted it, including myself.

It's bots. Democrats learned how powerful Twitter is. Only way they can compete with a Twitter master like Trump is to use bots.

>trump supporter complaining about childish responses

You didn't explain how "Delete your account" BTFO'd Trump. If Trump had told Hillary to delete her account, would she have been btfo?

>Trump gets BTFO
>doesn't even reply

Where were you when Trump just lost the Election? Weak!

It has to be bots

Trump should BTFO her and say, "Crooked Hillary knows all about deleting stuff. Scandalous!"

Twitter is full of women and minorities

It won't last, but that was actually well played, and it shows that she or someone knows how to talk proper smack on Twitter.

While this isn't a big deal, it's another sign that Hillary Clinton is prepared for a sophisticated fight, not just with Trump but with us. Underestimate her at your peril.

Build wall!

This can't be real

k hearts and 110k shares in mere minutes
Damn she has a lot of shills on staff.

>going full DELET THIS is now 'proper smack'

You children are retarded.

It means delete your account. These guys are complete idiots.

You really thought Trump was immune to liberal media manipulation?

This is going to be a long 6 months...

Metrics don't add up.
There's something rather Clinton-y going on, it's either bots or fuckin Australians or Canadians fucking with the metrics...

>s-s-shut up
Yeah, top shelf bants there.

This. We get pro Hillary propaganda here constantly.

it's almost as if twitter is a well known liberal social media platform that has censored right-wing people repeatedly and they are scummy enough to change how popular hillary's tweets are

do you think?
maybe?

>110k hearts
>110k shares
You do realize that Twitter is the festering stinkhole almost exclusively Democratic/Liberal/SJW voters, right? Of course she got 110k likes/shares.

It'd be like if Bernie posted on Reddit. No shit he's going to get a ton of upvotes.

There's so many women and minorities in the U.S.

I don't doubt those likes are twenty percent bots, but it's always been an uphill battle for Donald in a general election. I know Sup Forums is aware of this. They deny it so they don't have a defeatist attitude which is admirable but the numbers are not in Donalds favor.

It's direct (which is unlike her) and she's basically telling him to just shut the fuck up which is what everyone else has been thinking these past few months. He lives off the attention he gets from his attention-seeking ~brash, unapologetic, THE MADMAN~ tweets.
He isn't even worth an argument or a real comeback.

>but with us
>underestimate her at your peril

Wow the record has been corrected

Delete?? Like with an eraser?? LOL

Wow.... Hillary really knows all about these hips "memes!" #ImWithHer now!

She would know about deleting accounts, wouldn't she?

If Trump posted this autistic response to hillary this whole board would have a collective aneurysm over how utterly BTFO she got by him. It's not for her either but this damage control is pretty funny considering you'd likely be one of the ones freaking out if Trump said it

80% of her followers are legit it looks like.

twitteraudit.com/HillaryClinton

Trump comes in at 70%

twitteraudit.com/realDonaldTrump

the difference is that it's out of character for her you idiot

'she' didn't post this, her interns work her twitter(her admission)
trump works his own twitter

I don't like either of them, but come on.

Trump has been flinging shit through twitter since the beginning of his candidacy. He's a meme master compared to Hillary's babbys first shitpost

>whoa did he, like, just say something that doesn't fit my narrative?
>REEEEEEEEEE DELETE DELETE DELETE
Socrates is spinning in his grave

A staffer wrote that btw

there's a site that uncovers % of twitter bots on an account and it showed her's was around 50% bots last year

it's probably more like 75% bots by now

79% for Hillary, 70% for trump are legit

Those sites are a scam you dingus. The numbers are basically arbitrary, and they make you pay to make them look better.

It's the fact that it happened in minutes

that doesn't make any difference in this argument, especially from what I'm saying. You are no doubt right though that this is some intern writing this and not her.

Estimated at 1.9 million fake followers

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2015/11/09/audit-shows-hillary-clinton-fake-twitter-followers/

They don't even have a paid program yet.

>2015

at least use updated numbers you spastic

How can you be so gullible

#cruzmissle

>perfect ratio
>not bots

Pick one

That tweet has nearly 1/2 as many likes as Obama's tweet about gay marriage that is a year old right now.
According to TIME, it was 2015's third most liked tweet.
twitter.com/POTUS/status/614435467120001024

The tweet is 2 hours old.
>2 hours
yeah
sure
anyone who believes this isn't manipulated is a retard

>twitteraudit.com/HillaryClinton
>3 months ago

>bots

She can't use DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT anymore.

What next.

She'll reply THAT'S PROBLEMATIC to one of his tweets and get 150k likes and retweets.

What after that? THAT'S OFFENSIVE, THAT'S RACIST, I AM OFFENDED, I AM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW...

Trump is the meme master.

The reason is because most of your every day Trump supporters simply don't have a Twatter account

(probably because they are too busy with...you know...their JOBS).

That's why the media likes to label them "the silent majority".

If you look under the comment section of Hillary's tweet, what do you see? Nigger meme gifs and "snarky" tumblr-tier comments from "well known" faggot kikes wearing problem glasses. This is not the America I want.

See, the difference between Sup Forums memes and normie memes is that Sup Forums memes have truth in them. Sup Forums memes don't have an author, because we are all anonymous.
Normie memes are about feeling superior. Normie memes are about self-promotion with leddit gold, likes, favorites, retweets, whatever it is now. Normie memes are full of niggerspeak, abuse of emojis and nihilistic "humor".

Meme magic will always win in the end. Because we have the power of KEK on our side \o/

/soapbox

you forgot the europeans

Lots of ironic retweets, lots of bots, basically every liberal is gonna retweet that shit too. I wasn't really surprised, she made a response that resonates well with the anti-Trump crowd.

You'd think Trump would either respond with
>emails
or
>trying to kill free speech
but I'm excited to see what the fucking madman does with this

Ok more that 1.9 million now... probably around 75% of her current followers.

This is about this dumbest thing I have read all day

Trump doing something like this would actually cause me to reconsider voting for him, because the meme magic would be gone

THE BOTNET

IT'S ALIVE.

>yfw Trump retweets saying "Like you deleted all of those emails?"

i want to die

Or if shows that Twitter can't into meme magic

this, and it's how I can tell he's a shill
leftist retarded "banter":
>DELETE UR ACCOUNT
Trump subtle shitposting:
pic related

if you say so, obsessed Trump faggot. I'm sure you'd hate that lame banter despite the fact that you people can't contain yourselves every time he spouts lame banter any other time

I am getting pretty angry about this, fucking Trump, does he use a PC to Tweet, seriously no phone? Having no retort to this makes him look so bad, he didn't even get stumped it just looks so weak that he couldn't have a comeback to this weak insult of Hillary's WTF?

greatjob.jpg

You are clearly mad, little leftist

It will be ok just watch the masters meme over the coming months to see how it's done

he's in the middle of a meeting you dip
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-huddles-donors-gop-officials-york/story?id=39723296

reminder that hillary is literally quoting a wanted traitor to the country
twitter.com/Snowden/status/699711656407003137

WILL SHE DISAVOW????

its bigoted
>i dont like what you say so you arent allowed to say it

the left is just that self delusional and hypocritical

>she's basically telling him to just shut the fuck up which is what everyone else has been thinking these past few months.

Oh no, she's bawling the fuck out on twitter and generating butthurt that is non-existant outside of social media. What shall he ever do

>you aren't obsessed with Trump so ur a leftist xDDDDDDD

Go outside.

Holy Christ, Finland. Your language looks like medicine ingredients.

he should respond with this

"DELETE THIS" will dominate the News cycle. Wow Such a harsh and well thought out critique of Trump. ! It's literally over

Like how you deleted your emails? Get fucked cunt.

at least they should bump up all her posts to 100k likes to make it look legit

Every media site on the planet has blasted that tweet past its democratic base readers.

It's real. Expect every Hillary retort, no matter how flat, no matter how well touched, to be spammed all over every social media site, news sites, facebook page, and fuck fuck it whatsapp linked from now until November.

Every post Hillary makes at Trump is getting >100k likes and they will all be real. They have to be made real, because Hillary needs people, needs voters clicking those retweet buttons and laughing at Trump, because that's how propaganda works.

Big Leagues now.

bullshit I did a twitter audit on her last year and it gave me back like 60%

I even found this:

Trump just replied

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEW LAD

HE DID IT

Twitter meta humor is as painfully unfunny as most twitter users, so naturally they love this shit.

I've faked thousands of views on youtube and hundreds of subscribers for literally ten dollars, it's pretty easy and pretty fucked up honestly. Did not feel good about it

>Understands fact based arguments.
>Supports Trump

Pick one.

>Trump has 8.7m followers
>Clinton has 6

Really makes you think

uh oh!

this post is pure oppression and muhsoggynee
expect mass leftist suicides