How are you guys liking Viceland?

How are you guys liking Viceland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLmkec_4Rfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
adweek.com/news/television/viceland-suffers-low-ratings-despite-its-young-audience-173107
unodc.org/unodc/en/frontpage/2015/January/tackling-human-trafficking-in-west-africa_-unodc-and-the-story-of-anna-and-precious.html
youtube.com/watch?v=soe_-0cfDPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vice is good but i hate the hosts

It's absolute rubbish, it has nothing important to say. All it does is push its bullshit propaganda. It's basically DUDE LMAO the channel

Why is this channel so obsessed with homosexuality and weed

Probably the jews. Whenever somebody is pushing for immagration, drugs, faggot/racial marxism it's the jews every single time. I'm not even joking.

THIS everybody is an insufferable nu-male.

>Look at us! We love Marxism and social justice!
>all hosts are males
Fuck Viceland.

desus & mero is good. It makes me wish I actually got the channel

Their format of running through a series as quicky as possible then never airing it again is weird.

The best show they had was that fashion model who travels the world, dont remember the name. Haven't seen it in months.

Balls Deep is also a good show, as long as it's an episode where he's not indulging in gay shit. I liked the Ramadan and black high school prom episodes

It's so obvious they have no idea what they're doing.

Eddie Huang and black market are great but they will literally give anyone a show

I like it because conservacucks get triggered.

KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=iLmkec_4Rfo

I saw a brief snippet of it the other night
>44% of Americans get their news from Facebook
>Right wing outlets were the main ones who manipulated people using fake news from these outlets
Oh I am laffin. I didn't even support Trump (I mean Jesus fucking Christ), but you'd be lying if you said the media didn't overwhelming back Hillary over pretty much every single platform. Everything on social media about Donald Trump I saw was just gaffe after gaffe. Absolutely nothing in favour of him at all. Hillary had god knows how many media outlets on her side, Trump had three. I watch it for five seconds and it becomes clear that they haven't learned their lesson at all and continue to taint the left with this bullshit.

I recorded some "Abandoned" because I thought it sounded interesting but the host is an insufferable skinny heroin addict looking cuck that puts 10 minutes of him skateboarding in every episode so I just deleted them all.

Disagree. I live in a red state, and my facebook feed was nonstop Clinton Foundation conspiracy theory posts for MONTHS.

States of Undress.

Their best show they never air along with their fucking film series.

Fuck Vice.

There is one where he visits some abandoned fishing village in fuckwhere Canada, cool visuals.

>anecdote

gee i wonder if ur a retard

quit shilling this shitty channel

the fat guy needs to kill himself and then the network would go from completely unwatchable to somewhat bearable if literally every other channel is down.

MARKETING

HI THIS IS MATTY MATHESON
TODAY ON FOUR CHAN
OP IS GONNA BE A TOTAL FAGGOT
ME AND MASTER RANG ARE GONNA GO TO VIETNAM AGAIN WHERE HE'S GONNA TEACH ME TO PLEASURE MEN WITH MY MOUTH
VICELAND

I like watching Abandoned. Everything else is worthless.

National Enquirer: The TV channel

Shane Smith is a CIA spook.

the network is tanking. nobody cares about cooking shows anymore and the rest of the shit is targeted at fags who aren't nearly as big of a young demographic as the jews thought.

Fuck you Rick McCrank is a legend dude. Literally one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Dronez was better

The OK Soda of TV channels

Pic related is the only one i can stand she is such a qt

dude haha i love vice man weed is lit haha

White people are bad and black people are great

Not really into model types but bruh Hailey Gates makes the penis explode.

god damn shes irresponsibly hot.
always love seeing her

>i'm twenty something and live in a Seattle gated community the tv channel

dont know about viceland
but there are two series I really enjoy on vice
slutever and gaycation

White people are bad and shouldn't be proud of their history but we should be proud of the history of black people

Black people never enslaved another race

History begs to differ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

Also since Africans were also ancient Egyptians they most definitely kept slaves

No they just enslaved each other.

no they just slaughtered other tribes

but at least they wasn't slaves XDDDD

By black I meant african-american

Are you saying Egypt isn't in Africa? You need to take some geography classes because it definitely is. Furthermore you're discounting the Nubian rule of Egypt, who took many of the customs of Egypt at the time, including the use of slaves

#educateyourself

30% of African Americans had slaves while less than 1% of White Americans did. The first slave owner in America was black.

That's like saying Quebec is part of the US because it's on the same continent

do people watch viceland? no.

>Viceland's average 18-49 prime-time audience in July was just 45,000

adweek.com/news/television/viceland-suffers-low-ratings-despite-its-young-audience-173107

i could upload a random reaction video or something just as shitty and get more views

No that's like saying Quebec is part of North America which it definitely is. I digress, you are continually denying the rule of Nubian kings in Egypt, which falls under your nebulous definition of African American. Which, as I can tell, hinges on the fact that the skin color is black. Nubian kings were black, African Americans are black, Africans used slavery.

Should you only be considering West Africa I would advise you to research human trafficking in West Africa, which still continues to this day

unodc.org/unodc/en/frontpage/2015/January/tackling-human-trafficking-in-west-africa_-unodc-and-the-story-of-anna-and-precious.html

Hey Matty Mattheson is actually tolerable.

WE

Hey intern they sent to Sup Forums, truth be told I like it pretty well. Action Bronson Watches Ancient Aliens is pretty great. Documentaries are also pretty sweet. Needs more obscure movies or maybe even, dare I say it, niche anime at odd hours.

I wish i could get drunk off buckfast with her

when's the series on viral marketing coming up?

I'm really interested in them talking about viral marketing

>Action Bronson Watches Ancient Aliens

Someone needs to put this one online. It sounds like it's good.

>I watch it for five seconds
educated right winger here guys, he got a whole 5 seconds of news before he turned it off because it disagreed with his worldview

I would lovingly sodomize her every morning.

:3

Agreed

Fuck off Sup Forumstard, back to your containment board

Yeah, he is. I like him. I was just joking.

His relationship with his mentor is heartwarming.

what a surpise

For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=soe_-0cfDPs

>have a TV channel
>run literally X Reacts To videos
what's the point of branching off of internet media when you're just running youtube shit?

>tasteful social commentary
>idealistic worldviews
>progressive mindset