ITT: We post things the Jews are objectively not responsible for

ITT: We post things the Jews are objectively not responsible for.

Pic related is my contribution. There is no valid counter argument to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1964418/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great couple.

really makes you think huh

I see lots of couples like this in Miami, but then again, there's a fuckload of Jews in south Florida

What do the Jews have to do with whites and blacks dating? Nothing, so why mention them?

Jews control the media, and the media pushes an interracial agenda

No, it doesn't.

What are you talking about "counter argument"? You haven't presented an initial argument and the picture you are adressing itself isn't an argument for or against anything, it's a picture. Leave it to bongs to have a botched understanding of their own fucking language.

This, obviously. There are threads on jew manipulation of the media here every single day. Turn on your television and you are bound to come across propaganda rallying for the black male/white female couple that is obviously overrepresented in the media.

>Black Lancelot in BBC show .jpg

Proof?

Watch "How High"

Yes it does

You first.

And I don't mean some rap video of a black rapper dancing with white women where one of the cameramen had a Jewish sounding name, even though that kind of tenuous bullshit is probably conclusive in Sup Forums's eyes. I mean, actual evidence.

It doesn't. You have a vivid imagination.

Seek help.

i

Also take a look at the new Watch Dogs game. The new character is young, hip, athletic, charming, etc. While the first game had a boring, depressing, forgettable old white guy. I wonder why Jewbisoft spent more time creating an interesting character for the nig

>small fraction of couples are interracial irl
>50% on tv/film are interracial.
>not pushing an agenda

Race mixing by itself isn't bad, but combined with immigration, you can clearly tell it's being pushed with an agenda towards eventual white genocide.

These relationships are doomed to fail and lead to millions falling into the trap of relying on government benefits. More people on benefits = more people voting for bigger government = more power for already powerful jews.

Why? All he did was post objective facts.

Seek an argument.

>Seek help.
do you realize that you live in the most controlled state in the entire world. you are the product of brainwashing whether you like it or not. it is you that needs help I would go mental living in your big brother state

I don't think there's that many interracial couples in film and television.

Because this grand zionist conspiracy bullshit always reeks of people who are slightly unhinged.

Evidence of interracial couples on TV? Or of Jewish producers?

Says the guy who's explanation for every problem is "THE JEWS DID IT! THE JEWS DID IT!"

Let's just say for the sake of the argument that Jews actually do manipulate and control white people (pro tip: they don't, that is an obvious fact). So much for white people being the superior master race, eh? They sound pretty weak in fact.

Evidence that Jews promote it.

My girlfriend was blacked two times prior to meeting me. She's pretty redpilled and well-educated I should tell ya.

>I don't think there's that many interracial couples in film and television.
You're blind.

>Because this grand zionist conspiracy bullshit always reeks of people who are slightly unhinged.

>post facts about jews controlling the media
>which they objectively do
>gee you can't say that crazy talk!

M8 you are brainwashed as fuck.

The black guy in that picture is like 70% white.

It is summer, after all.

JIDF please shut up

thats all subjective, honey buns

You should watch the movie TOMORROWLAND. Starring a jew and a strong independent woman who dont need no man who fight against an evil white non jewish man. At the end of the movie, a scene shows a collection of people that are supposed to rebuild utopia and a better world (parallel universe).... these people are a mix of all ethnics and genders except...... whites.

imdb.com/title/tt1964418/

>This film portrays whites in a bad light!
>Except the two main characters who are white and portrayed as heroes

Nope, try again.

Did she fuck the only two niggers in russia? Impressive.

OY FUCKING VEY
Nah, she worked in Sheyshills.

what about black pairs and yellow pairs?

wtf i hate jews now

Every single Sup Forums theory comes down to a truckload of selected cases.
it reminds me of that plane crash in france that has dkr references all over it
if you look for things you will find them

Jews aren't behind anything you antisemitic fucking cunts.