/GranateGeneral/

After alot of rumors and speculations from Gazzetta dello Sport, Bayern has released an official statement.

>DUCK OF THE DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/06/christian_pulisic_bayern_munich.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ZeZJqOE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another vacation pic from our boy Emre

>Verrati either stays at PSG or goes to Barca
>Tsu either stays at Real or goes to ManU
>gnabry is the granate
Bayern fans absolutely BESCHISSEN worden

Apparently hes got offers for a loan from:

>Norwich City
>Real Sociedad
>Liverpool
>Southampton

Kid is going places. He just needs game time. Shame he decided to play for Turkey.

small ballers

big ballers

>buy Gnabry to fuck with Hoffenheim
>want to loan him to Hoffenheim
>Hoffenheim tells them to fuck off

Genius.

Buyern is such a scummy team.

In othere "news"

>Robert Lewandowski's agent has reiterated the striker's anger that Bayern Munich did not do more to help him finish the 2016-17 season as the Bundesliga's leading scorer.

>The 28-year-old Poland international was not impressed after Carlo Ancelotti's side, who had already sealed the Bundesliga title, seemingly failed to support his individual aspirations.

>"Robert told me that he got no support and that the coach gave no call to help him in the last game to win the top-scorer title," representative Maik Barthel told Kicker .

>"He was disappointed as I have never seen him before. He really hoped that the team would support him proactively."

>Lewandowski had already expressed his anger over the issue earlier this month.

Lewandowski to Real is now looking like a thing.

wtf I hate Lewandowski now

Aber jetzt, im Fall Cristiano Ronaldo, möchten wir doch ein- für allemal klarstellen, dass diese Granate jeglicher finanzieller Grundlage entbehrt und in das tausendjährige Reich der Fabeln verwiesen werden muss.

lmao this faggot thinking he's top shit

What a whiny bitch. Scummy as well. Fits perfectly with Bayern. Maybe next season who should just use all his excess chances.

Andrej Kramaric confirmed for Granate. Also the absolute state of TM market values lmlaola

Goodnight /granate/, have to get up early

how is it even possible to be this fucking hot. literally dying over here

Thats alot of red arrows.

Does he shave his legs?

still sort of comfy here but my dorm cell is facing to the west so the real pain is just about to begin.

Christian Pulisic: I could not transfer to Bayern Munich

pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/06/christian_pulisic_bayern_munich.html

>Neuer altersbedingt abgewertet
>altersbedingt
>Neuer is 31
fuck

Polaks are yaya toure africa tier. Colour me surprised

Ya

Hes a smart kid you can tell in both how he plays football and how he talks in interviews. I think he knows how lucky he is to get so much play time at Dortmund. Im sure hes gonna stay for at least another 2 seasons.

Champions League 1st and 2nd round qualifiers.

>inb4 Le Wandowski finds out that he used to sleep in Chelsea pyjamas as a kid
>Chelsea knocks out Bayern in the quarters next season
lyl

He also said Lewancrybabski is monitoring Buyern's transfer activities closely.

He's hoping for a GRANATE like the rest of us.

he's actually posting here (me)

Mainz U23's Besar Halimi is training with Brondby.

Playing anstoss?

Others have said that before

why isnt he training with mainz U23?

>FC Salzburg

>FC Salzborg
Any updates on the lawsuit?
Would be fun if they had to replay qualification.

Because it's time for him to move on and Brondby are interested so they want to take a closer look at him.

Transfermarkt is absolutely retarded when it comes to estimations of the player's value.

>Dembele 33m
sounds fine la, Liverpool should sign him

UEFA are supposed to make a decision this week I think.

It is, but they just did major "revaluing" and usually Bayern players are highly valued. This time there were alot of "adjustments" and that what the German poster meant. Alot of salty comments about it.

Lastly,

>Müller 50 million
>Dembele 33 million

Anyone with half a brain knows that Dembele is worth 45-50.

How so?

Shit will hit the fan if Bayern doesn't reach the semis next season.

Yeah, but Pulisic is a Burger who doesn't care about Bundesliga. If Lewanpoopski had better agents he would have joined Real Madrid and won the CL 2x already. Maybe 3x... without a pre-contract at Bayern he might have managed to score in the Wembley final.

I thought that shit would hit the fan this summer but apparently I am beschissen worden.

at least /our guy/ Timo Werner is worth 25m now

tbf even 90 wouldn't be crazy for a teenager who made more CL assists than any player except neymar

Well the rule of thumb is that the market value is doubled when the player is bought out of contract (of 2+ years left).

Since he would be sold for 90-100, means that his value is probably around 45-50.

+ 0,25 € dosenpfand

>Dembele is worth 3m more than Douglas Costa
>whose value wasn't changed at all (30m)
>but Müller's value was decreased by 25m over one season
neither customer nor shareholder, but that's 100% retarded

So what you are saying is that as a rule of thumb players only really go for their market value when they're in the final year of their contract?
Obviously plenty of exceptions and what not

>who made more CL assists than any player except neymar
or singlehandedly won Dortmund the cup. Dembele was MOTM in the semis and final.

Obiouvlsy its not perfect, but it tends to be that way.

Hummels as as an example last season. He had 1 year left and he was purchased for the amount corresponding to his market value (roughly).

So thats why Madrid is asking for 200 million, since Ronaldo is worth 100.

Obviously this isnt an established science.

BREAKING: FC BAYERN SIGNS 17 YEAR OLD SOUHT KOREAN

GRANATE CONFIRMED

As if Austria's obsession with us wasn't terrible enough, (s)he also establishes terribly false generalizations that find no real life application (in this case; >le one year left of contract meme, best in combination with mean old Buyern poaching the best Bundes players!).

Muh EVIL BAUERN
WÄÄÄÄÄHHHHHH

>sign underage player from another continent
>get transfer banned
>can't sign a granate when fifa blocks you
uli you sly dog
can't believe he wiggled himself out of this one

kek

#DieMannschaft XI for #AUSGER:
Leno - Mustafi, Hector, Draxler ©, Goretzka, Wagner, Stindl, Rüdiger, Kimmich, Brandt, Rudy.

Da ziehe ich meinen Reishut und sage Nagasaki!

>Rüdiger
RIP Germany

On paper its a good team, but there isnt a single player who shows leadership, let a lone a real play maker.

That being said, Im sure Germany will win this somehow.

Why the fuck isnt Langerak the gk?

Because he's always been fucking shit, you stupid shareholder.

calm down

Med-pack to the rescue for the fat ugly neighbor to west!

Rüdiger speaks better german than 95% of east germans

>he's still mad

>t. Sören Benn

>still mad

>6644111

so what? doesnt make him a good defender

also dont try to defend a demographic group if youre gonna degrade another one while doing so, thats pretty stupid

ossis aren't even proper humans

>t. Kevin-Malte-Sören-Bushido aus Essen, NRW

give him (You)s or he will dump is trap folder again

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hallo und guten morgen!

>without a pre-contract at Bayern he might have managed to score in the Wembley final.
Dortmund delusion at its finest

>guten morgen

>without a pre-contract at Bayern he might have managed to score in the Wembley final.
BESCHISSEN worden

>Timo Werner (Germany) weaves through the defence with ease and gets into a good position in front of goal. He pulls the trigger in an effort to beat the keeper, but fails as the ball hits the left post and ricochets away.
>Timo Werner (Germany) shows off his amazing technique to get to the edge of the box by himself. He pulls the trigger but sends the ball miles of the left post. Nice run, but poor finish!
>Timo Werner (Germany) sends a pass into the penalty area, but the opponent manages to cut it out.

BASED Timo Werner

>leno
lmaoing hard

finally a bundesliga thread

>3 games (counting)
>0 goals

Literally me youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ZeZJqOE0

>Buyern bidding for """18""" year old ghanaian defener Gideon Offeri Offei

Can the Bundes handle all the Granaten?

Funniest footballer

night

the heat is hot, eh?

checked, nice trip dubs

how does he not get bubbles in those shoes

Great question. He must be getting them, unless these are some very special shoes only millionaires can afford.

City preparing bid for aubameyang

Im Tor hat Jogi ein ProbLENO

alright

those "millionaire things" dont really exist. maybe the shoes are tailored for his feet with a special fabric though

good facial structures and hair, i remember him as someone not very good looking, typical for a tall guy.

short->face is better
tall->face is worse

Yes

Germany 3 : Bernd Leno 2

oh this is actually legit

why doesn't pep like aguero

How does one prepare a bid

analyze the market
see how much its worth you want to buy
see how much you are willing to invest